• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The wolf pack thing has been around since Wolfie's interview months ago, Slush.
You ARE too slow.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we actually saw the mini-storage location on the way to Tomball. It was amazing, unlike the rest of the trip.
On the way back from Houston, do you remember? We saw K Prime as an Autobot (dat 18-wheeler). It said "Prime" on the side, and didn't you say it had a thunderbolt somewhere on it? The car ride home was so fun. :D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I never watch the news. But since me not knowing about this till it was mentioned Today i'm apparently slow.
So Encyclopedia Dramatica gave me knowledge of the sick ****s.
/sarcasm

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Slush, we're saying you're too slow because we talked about this a feckin' month or so ago.

Also, I laughed at him linking my video Paw. Delicious.

Edit: LEAF or SYNC! I'm really in Houston tonight. Wasn't lying. XD
I'll be here until tomorrow afternoon or so, but I'm kinda' confined to the Galleria Mall area since I don't have my car. If either of you are free tomorrow and live in this area, I'll be here until 12 or so, just ****ing **** up at the mall. Text Espy for a number you can reach me at if you're up for it. I don't have a computer at this hotel.

Later folks!

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
@espy daaaaaamm nvm... ill try to enter in jujment day 2... i just hope i can get pretty far... not saying i will because i suck now.. but ill try

<-- the worst sonic player in tx ;)

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
The aliens will e-:020: all humans.

EDIT: Did anything weird happen in SA?
Cause apparently some guy in San Antonio killed himself before doing (Hell I don't know) some ritual or something with animal guts. Then some other school there was this thing called "Wolf Pack" who did the same thing.
So today during school (After being out Monday/Tuesday cause of flu and I had no idea this was going on) Another rumour went around that tuesday someone was going to pull the fire alarm Wednesday (Today) as a prank some people thought, but it was actually going to be a shootout from the wolf pack? Screw it I don't have the story 100% right, I doubt even 50% right but i'm just typing down the crap I heard all day today at school. Talk of the week?
Either way, it would've been a weird/stupid experience. ****ing Twilight fans! How do they work!?
Nah the school is slow.
I know about the suicides (Since Polt posted about a Suicide shootout at his University) but this Furry cult thing would probably catch your ears centuries away if it didn't happen yet.
I just heard about this Wolf Pack thing today when people were saying i'm a part of it.
http://www.woai.com/mostpopular/sto...n-commits-suicide/bmBE_2KXSkSI44RkG4xChA.cspx
The wolf pack thing has been around since Wolfie's interview months ago, Slush.
You ARE too slow.
i heard that there is supposed to be a suicide every week until halloween then a mass murder-suicide rampage on Halloween or something of that sort,but you know how rumors are.

im willing to bet this second suicide is just coincidence. you furries are too lazy to have that much commitment.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Said in Max10n's voice:
"I approve of everything in this thread."

<3 Pyle. XD

Edit: They're right though Slush, you killed Mufasa. What a **** move. You don't even have an English accent.

And Leaf is mad disappointing. Either he completely missed my post about ****ing Houston in the *** today, or much more likely, he didn't care. D:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Suspect: Houston radio is 180% better than SA's garbage. Within the first 10 songs I heard here, 4 of them are brand new tracks you don't hear in SA.

But it doesn't matter. The rental car we've got has built in Sirius Radio. I came buckets.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'd imagine, Sirius is da bomb tho.

Is there a way to listen to Pandora from your car?

Type in Daft Punk in Pandora and let the sex begin

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
LMAO, I've already got a Daft Punk station on Pandora. It crosses over with my Gorillaz one all the time.

But sadly no Pandora in the car. Sirius is legit though. I need it now. :O

The sum***** has every genre, AND ESPN Radio. I came buckets.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
BTW I just posted this in the JD2 thread but I am thinking of having the UFC fight there as well. Plus we will most likely have snacks and maybe some hot dogs/chili dogs again:)

Unfortunatley Pokemon Turnout might be a little low. Noel and his crew are a maybe at best, I am the only one showing from my crew, and I don't know about Big Boss's crew:(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
BTW I just posted this in the JD2 thread but I am thinking of having the UFC fight there as well. Plus we will most likely have snacks and maybe some hot dogs/chili dogs again:)

Unfortunatley Pokemon Turnout might be a little low. Noel and his crew are a maybe at best, I am the only one showing from my crew, and I don't know about Big Boss's crew:(
There has to be a community forum or something where they post Pokemon tournaments, since Nintendo will sponsor those.

On the subject of UFC.... are you ordering the fight on PPV? It sounds very tempting to head over after my tournament.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
You can head over but I would just prefer the guys I know that will be attending your tournament GreyFox, Andy, Chester, Alonso!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes. You can haz.

Also: Nike missed out on some amazing 32-Track Mario Kart Wii Gauntlet last weekend. You guys wanna give it another go after JD2 is finished? :3c

My Birdo's got dis.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
would you have room for a tv? if you do i can bring a full setup.

btw, fastest response i've ever received.

**** mario kart, i got more **** then maan gets for maining ganon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I have room.
We got dis.

I'm bringing myself, three setups, two wii+brawl, and one Paw.

@Zig: SA's gone to like, 4 Austin Smashfests.
How many of ours have you gone to, I wonder? :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom