• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
JUJ, in the chance that no one from Austin can drive Bored and I to MLG Dallas, can you take a slight detour to pick us up?

:069:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll snatch one up then.
Any details on the hotel yet? I'd like to know how much I'm gonna need to bring.

@Lau: Silly goose, you can't call shotgun on the car before you see it.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
The Hotel is going to be walking distance from the venue:)

I have gotten in touch with Houston and the plan is that we will have two rooms and hopefully if we can get at least 15 people it would be $8 a night per person:)

I wanna stay three nights- thursday, Friday and, Saturday.

For my pool we are talking probably $10 for gas seing as Dallas is farther than Houston.

Total for gas and three nights = $34

so let me confirm my car pool is:

Me-driver
Big Boss
Laurel
Kon
Slush
Espy
Kprime

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Shotguuuuuuun
yup cant call it till you see it.

I'll snatch one up then.
Any details on the hotel yet? I'd like to know how much I'm gonna need to bring.

@Lau: Silly goose, you can't call shotgun on the car before you see it.

just bring as much money as you can, it wouldnt hurt.

I have gotten in touch with Houston and the plan is that we will have two rooms and hopefully if we can get at least 15 people it would be $8 a night per person:)

For my pool we are talking probably $10 for gas seing as Dallas is farther than Houston.

Me-driver
Big Boss
Laurel
Kon
Slush
Espy
Kprime
your are the man juj. ill buy you some grub once we get to dallas. (so you dont have to eat hot pockets for 3 days)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Me-driver
Big Boss
Laurel
Kon
Slush
Espy
Kprime
Woah woah. Hold on here. I reserved two spots first for me and Bored before Espy an KPrime said anything.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
local sa players for an SA carpool would have priority over OoCs. Im sure JUJ doesnt want to go out of the way to pick u up

but uh, k prime i thought you were riding with nikes carpool?

JUJ

Smash Cadet
@Polt- No offense cause you and Bored are cool cats and all, but we have a rule about SA players first then Ooc. If anybody drops at the last minute though I will definetly have you guys in consideration.

If there is room for another carpool to Dallas in the future I wouldn't mind picking some of you up cause Austin is on the way.

If you really wanted a spot though you should have let me beat you at HOBO. hahahaha!!!! Jk

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Looks like I'll have to find a way there with the SRK guys...

I really wanted to get up there Friday because Absolute Battle runs Saturday/Sunday only. I could spend all day at MLG on Friday.

Santi

Smash Lord
I thought I called a spot for carpool but I'm not 100% sure.
If one opens up let me know please.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike and Paw also bought MLG passes, Santi. Maybe you should talk to them about traveling up to Dallas? Same goes for you, Kyle.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Yeah thanks pyle I appreciate the setup at Jujmentday:)

BTW who will all be in the second Car pool?

If we get enough people I will think about getting a third room and inviting austin(Granted they are able to make it up)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yes santi since prime is riding with juj pretty sure nike has an open spot. i forgot who our 4th was, we might have another spot open.

but this is all up to nike

Suspect

Smash Hero
Woah woah. Hold on here. I reserved two spots first for me and Bored before Espy an KPrime said anything.

local sa players for an SA carpool would have priority over OoCs. Im sure JUJ doesnt want to go out of the way to pick u up

but uh, k prime i thought you were riding with nikes carpool?
@Polt- No offense cause you and Bored are cool cats and all, but we have a rule about SA players first then Ooc. If anybody drops at the last minute though I will definetly have you guys in consideration.

$300 for Dallas should be good right?
I just dont even

I just dont

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm a bit confused about why SA comes up for our smashfests but we never go down there for theirs.
In any case, this is going to be a quality smashfest regardless of whether or not SA comes. ^_^

BTW. KoN, I love your sig.

Laurel

Smash Ace
^ew

no kprime ride with us <333333333333

also hey how early are we leaving? i'd love to get there asap.

Suspect

Smash Hero
funny statement

I went to trade in FFXIII to get some credit towards Resonance of Fate.

When I get there, I notice I forgot to put the cd back in the case (it was laying on my stand)

So I just paid in full for the game.

FFXIII...you got so lucky.

Anyways, I also traded that horrible Persona 4 game for Cross Edge, yaaaaaaay for craigslist.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
HEY SAN ANTONIO!
Houston might be coming to JUJMENT DAY, and if we are, we might need housing. Can anyone hold a car of up to 5?

We may not even need it, but having it ready just in case would be cool.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
For now all I know is JUJ's carpool, How much it'll be for Hotels/Gas/Food?
But no idea when we're leaving thursday. If it's before 3 PM then i'll have to leave school early to get there on time.

Hey just got HomeBrew, can anybody help supe up my Brawl I would like to put music and maybe some textures on it.
Same for me, I can add only Yoshi's Textures, but when I try any other Character/Stage texture it doesn't work then the Yoshi textures don't work either. Confusing Gecko.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
For now all I know is JUJ's carpool, How much it'll be for Hotels/Gas/Food?
Didn't you get this post:

As for food, that really depends on you. You know you can read up on the MLG Dallas thread to find out what food & drinks will be free throughout the weekend, right?

@JUJ and anyone needing help w/textures: This is what I used to get set up with any character or stage texture hacks: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232455

As for music, I had Espy help me, but this might help:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241578

LOL @ Polt thinking he got automatic priority over SA. Too funny.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, unless it was too out of the way, it didn't matter what city you lived in when calling up a ride back in Florida (at least not to me). :(

Laurel

Smash Ace
polt is it true you look like yoshi irl? i don't even remember what you look like.

i call shotgun early *****es cuz i get carsick. i got majoooor carsick on the way back home from kingsville but i was trying to ignore it lol.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
man rule requires you to have sight of the car before calling shot gun.

and the ****ing tournament is like 4 weeks away.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
close enough
but being a non **** for a moment, just dont get the back row seats, and the resto of them are pretty much shotgun. you've ridden in it D:

also, i made this campy snake who was 90-11 quit the AiB ladder. i've never been more proud of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom