• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Need Snake practice. Must learn to gay him not be aggresive since that fails. (derp 230%)
Fun smashfest, and doubles was moar fun. Only singles I played was against Bero (Doddy King) and Megan fox.
Why the hell didn't anyone tell me he basically mains almost ALL of Yoshi's bad MU's.
Falco Marth Wolf. (Excluding Tink, and Lucario)

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Need Snake practice. Must learn to gay him not be aggresive since that fails. (derp 230%)
Fun smashfest, and doubles was moar fun. Only singles I played was against Bero (Doddy King) and Megan fox.
You left too soon. I woulda gave you plenty of Snake practice (but you will never gay me). Did you not get enough Snake practice from MegaFox?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I have been summoned.

I'm enabled to go out and play with you guys, but I have classes on Saturdays for this month. If there's an activity that's not on Saturday I can see what I can do.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Someone left their shirt from yesterday's Smashfest-- Dark Blue and Light Blue Stripes... Anyone missing it? I'm guessing it might be Zero's.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
you need help. i believe you have an addiction and you need rehab.
lol u tellin me... blame sonic 4 episode 1.. when episode 2 comes out imma be much worse than this... lol;) sonic 4 episode 1 is just the beggining of addiction.. lol xD.. i already havin a hard time puttin the game down.. my eyes is always glued to the game:)... only thing it doesnt stop me from is goin to the gym to work out so i can be in shape for next year's tryouts

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It would've been more so if I was there.

Mario Kart is probably my favorite Yoshi game, right Paw?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Let's just say

There is a reason why I USED to own a wii

even being a pirate at the time there were no good games on that system I liked. Like maybe 4 out of 1094834098109432

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom