• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
To all those OoTers:

Please specify if you're talking about the Ooples thing, or MLG Dallas. I'm getting confused just reading through it.

Oh, and for San Antonio:
I'll get that info on the tournament for Wednesday @ St. Mary's. It's a fund raiser, so don't come expecting cash payouts or whatever.

So yeah. Expect that information tomorrow, hopefully.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
To all those OoTers:

Please specify if you're talking about the Ooples thing, or MLG Dallas. I'm getting confused just reading through it.

Oh, and for San Antonio:
I'll get that info on the tournament for Wednesday @ St. Mary's. It's a fund raiser, so don't come expecting cash payouts or whatever.

So yeah. Expect that information tomorrow, hopefully.
are we still gonna have to pay to play?

just post very specific info on Wednesday thankyou

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As far as I know right now:

What: Brawl Singles and Doubles
When: 7PM-Midnight on 10/27/10 (Wednesday)
Where: St. Mary's University, University Ministry
How Much: $10.00 for singles, $15.00 per team.
or
adellossantos@mail.stmarytx.edu

I'm pretty sure it's open to people outside of the university community, but I still need to make sure on that. Above that, I need to find out the rules and whatnot.

Hopefully it's a mid-sized turn-out. Five hours isn't enough to run a singles AND doubles if they run double elimination. Especially if they don't have enough set ups.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace

or

I'm pretty sure it's open to people outside of the university community, but I still need to make sure on that. Above that, I need to find out the rules and whatnot.

Hopefully it's a mid-sized turn-out. Five hours isn't enough to run a singles AND doubles if they run double elimination. Especially if they don't have enough set ups.
this is gonna suck heres why.

7-midnight
somebody inexperienced is prolly run it.
no-cash-payout
KoN! cant make it.

Need i say more.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

or

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably almost no one, since the prize is most likely not cash, and it costs about $25 just to enter. :p
I'm just going because I'm already on campus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, just remembered I have class till 9 PM Wed. I was totally gonna show up and **** random scrubs with Bowser.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Which little white building?

The UM is right inbetween the library, the Alkelk building, Treadaway, and the UC.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Also, what are the nights we have the room? I forgot to ask yesterday.
I really hope we have it Thursday night...
This was for MLG, my bad.

Also, does anyone know about that under 18 permission slip that needs to be signed? I can't figure out what they were talking about and wingless needs it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have no clue what the fundraiser is for. Probably for the greek club that's doing it. And no, I don't have a partner.

@Leaf: No clue. Ask Trela.

Laurel

Smash Ace
bigboss got requested to sign a parental permission slip even though he is clearly over 21 and entered his birthday correctly.

LOL

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Added.
Including JD2, we have 4 events back to back.
Holy ****.

Also, Turbo has no juans about missing Tofer's event.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
She's quitting Brawl on the 13th of November? I'm in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqVQrNAybH0

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Illmatic will have done his traveling for the year when he goes to MLG. Just see him there.
His mom won't let him travel, he's lucky to even go to MLG.

Laurel

Smash Ace
slush, i'm going to make sure you get last place at my going away tourney. i will personally make sure.

i'm going to make you want to quit.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If you are moving back to cali, is big boss going with you? And you dont have to quit, they have a brawl scene in Cali

A terrible one

but one none the less

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'm not quitting, and no he's not coming with me. if things go as planned i'll only be there for like 5-6 months at the most maybe. really depends on how my work goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom