• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
tofer I just read about that thing you're holding for Luarel, and I'm going to bug my mom about it.

When exactly is the date?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wanna claim a spot in the fun car early, Ill?
Spots go fast.
dude, yeah.

I'm thinking after you drive me to Sync's my mom will trust you to drive me to SA?

lol.

far stretch.

is it going to be a one day tournament?

Denti

Smash Master

Illmatic is so pro. We both come from a history of wifi hell. We've both placed top 20 in the AiB Ladder on several accounts. I believe he's retired from wifi as have I... LOL **** wifi!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
B'awww, I was just starting to feel better again, and now you remind me how mad I was. XD

Brb, gonna' go break stuff.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i honestly think maaaaaans avoiding being in the same place as espy, k prime, and me as an elaborate plot to keep me for winning the ganon challenge.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And on that note, I'll see you this weekend. :D

Although, I'll go ahead and say it right here to avoid any future confusion:
My home life is ****, really. I lived on my own for like 6 months after high school, then moved back home shortly afterward. Ever since, I've been living on my family's time, and it draws heavily on my free time. I will have hardcore being able to do stuff johns until I can afford to move out. Until then, I deal with it.

tl;dr

However, when I get my own place finally, anybody is welcome over at any time. XD

Holy ****, Prime just laid down some law.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Max10n, you know **** well that it's nigh impossible to live on your own without some **** job in this day and age.

Still, the whole schtick sucks. :<

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You forget, I live in the apartment business. XD

But at least you see the inherent flaw in moving out. Meaning, until some miracle happens, I'm stuck at home by her rules.

On much less boring news, I just got the honor of teaching Akinator who Sarafina was. Tasty.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sarafina too good.

Once I finally manage a job after college, maybe we can work something out.
Leaf also said something about how he was down to move to SA and rent out an apartment together.

It's just crazy enough to work.
lol.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Maan, I hate how you say things.

But on a serious note, I completely understand what you're saying. I have been absent from things for pretty much the same reason.

Lol Leaf wants to move to SA and I am moving to Houston some time in the next year. If things go accordingly.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You guys should just move out to Cali with me.

BOOM, problem solved.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill move anywhere where there's a job opening/cash

I need college

The streets are calling me

I plan on moving out in January btw, me and a friend (he may bail) anyone with a decent job is welcome to join me. I know i've said this before.

...where is megafoxes sister?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I would. I so freaking would.
If I had a job there I would be right now.
If you are serious, I am. :D
Maan, I hate how you say things.

But on a serious note, I completely understand what you're saying. I have been absent from things for pretty much the same reason.

Lol Leaf wants to move to SA and I am moving to Houston some time in the next year. If things go accordingly.
Just switch lives from here on out. It'll be spectacular. XD

You guys should just move out to Cali with me.

BOOM, problem solved.
Booooooo! :p

...where is megafoxes sister?
Part of me hopes you succeed in this. Part of me wonders if the cops will catch you first. All of me quotes this for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom