• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I haven't been on this site in like a year. Someone link me a female's profile so I can stalk her.

Oh, in case Sus doesn't post it, anybody up for King's Buffet and a movie tonight at the Draft House?

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
So, in his hungover stupor at Wattaburger yesterday posed an idea to me that is probably way too short notice to act on, but we shall see. There is finally a lull in the barrage of tournaments, but instead of resting he poses that we do a free PM tournament next weekend at his house(if his parents are not there, or my apartment if they are). The catch? SOS, Espy, and Nike(The city's top 3) would not be allowed to enter it. Why? Well the ranking period for SA's Power Ranking's thread just ended and we didn't have that many PM tournaments this time (3 overall, but considering the brawl scenes breakout performance at Nikefest, their results are criminally under represented). I could put up a prize for the tourney (Like $30 for first or something). I think Nike has more specifics, but due to his work schedule he will probably be in Social Media black out until Thursday.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Here's how the new P:M is gonna look.
1st Espy/SOS
2nd SOS/Espy
3rd Nike
4th K Prime/Skeith
5th Skeith/K Prime
6th KoN/Me ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ME/Megafox
7th ME ALLLLLLLLLLLL ME MANG PUT IT ALL ON SLUSH/KoN/Megafox
8th Megafox/KoN/WHAT THE FUGG ALL ME STILL
9th LITERALLY WHO?
10th LITERALLY HEARS A WHO THE SEQUEL

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
  • I was actually thinking SOS, Espy, Skeith and myself, though Espy and Skeith haven't heard or even agreed to this idea.
  • Make it a $5 entry fee. Considering there's a pool of a half dozen players that could win, I would find this extremely hype.
  • Recorded. SOS and I have agreed to drunk commentary and constant sidebets.
  • Friday night? Or saturday?
  • I can only host if it is Friday night. My parents are moving in saturday and I'll be helping them with that.
Between Loko, Blondie, K Prime, KoN, Slush, PK Thunder, Megafox, and Zhea, you could not pick a top3 with absolute confidence. I would love to watch to attend this and watch, but lack of attendance would make it meh. Are you guys down for this?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
  • I was actually thinking SOS, Espy, Skeith and myself, though Espy and Skeith haven't heard or even agreed to this idea.
  • Make it a $5 entry fee. Considering there's a pool of a half dozen players that could win, I would find this extremely hype.
  • Recorded. SOS and I have agreed to drunk commentary and constant sidebets.
  • Friday night? Or saturday?
  • I can only host if it is Friday night. My parents are moving in saturday and I'll be helping them with that.
Between Loko, Blondie, K Prime, KoN, Slush, PK Thunder, Megafox, and Zhea, you could not pick a top3 with absolute confidence. I would love to watch to attend this and watch, but lack of attendance would make it meh. Are you guys down for this?

Cant do Friday night cause work. I'm off every weekend. Or just save everyone's time and give me that 5th spot.

Suspect

Smash Hero
would be awesome to see a yoshi win something, I agree

edit: loko doesnt live on a campus, he graduated college. he lives in medical center

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Slush and Loko living near each other seems bad. The closer they get, the more unstable our universe becomes.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Reminder that FZ is visiting on March 17* (Monday), arriving around 9:40PM. Either we have something at Slush's then or wait the long wait for that week's weekend.
Whoever is more convenient to pick him up by that time I suppose else I'll try to.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
my bad, i meant 24
not 14 -- post has been edited
double edit -- i looked at the wrong monday
IT'S MONDAY the 17TH 9:40PM
(Or FZ agrees to sleep at the terminal and get picked up on 8AM on the 18th)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom