• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Classic.

But yeah, nothing was planned because nobody but I responded to him. You know, the one person who doesn't play Brawl, was the only one who answered him. :^

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
But not the ones that mattttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................

WHERE IS THE OLD SPOILER LOOK? THIS NEW **** IS LAME.

Jk, Slush is pretty cool.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Still down to have people over tonight if anyone is interested. Need a second player for DK: Tropical Freeze.

I'll pick people up if necessary

pls

Valdens

Smash Ace
Okay I mean it if someone will come practice Smash Bros with me I will pick them up

I'm tired of sitting here watching three streams and having no way to play the game

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
If I went, would I have housing?

Edit: and also will there be Brawl/Melee/Project Caesar? (and at least 1 non-hd TV?)

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Yes, we have a guest room + queen sized bed.

I need three people for doubles practice. Cmon folks

I'm down for whatever but I don't have a CRT. We can pick up someone who does lmao

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I've got a small one. If you wanna do the 40-minute drive to pick me up I can take my CRT+wiisetup as well I don't have project M tho since my wii's disc drive is busted :/ just Brawl and Melee

Valdens

Smash Ace
Hmmm...

Okay, if we can get one or two other people interested, I'll take the time to do a big ol' drive around San Antonio picking people up

Who else is down

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
if you have homebrew you can still get project m on your wii. It's a *****, but you can do it.

If I lived in san antonio I'd just live with valdens every weekend lol

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
if you have homebrew you can still get project m on your wii. It's a *****, but you can do it.

If I lived in san antonio I'd just live with valdens every weekend lol
to be fair, I *do* have Project M on my wii lol, it's just not the most up to date, as apparently that version does not work unless you have the actual disk (which as I mentioned I do have, just my disc drive doesn't work), I have 2.5b

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
It's just annoying since moving here post-military, I literally know no one. The people I see on a day to day basis are military folk I share no common interests with. When I try to lure smashers over to my house with free food and rides everyone is too lazy. The only things I can do are sit at home and reddit, have sex and go to work.

Like this if you cry every time

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
For clarification, SA will suck **** as long as Prime lives here.

Hey, at least you can have sex.

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
But for reals, you gotta' know who lives on this side of town. Currently, the 4 people closest to you are uninterested in Brawl. :\

As for the ones who do, they live quite a distance away, and out of those, the major leaders of the Brawl community play Melee now for various reasons.
I'm down for hanging out most of the time, but this side of town works too.

Also, SA in general is impossible to mobilize. I used to try and have Maan councils. One of the few common people to hang out left to the Air Force. lol

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
When Maan Councils were at Jim's with a dozen refills of Dr Pepper and not League at Jim's.

And another decent one to the Navy.

The Council shriveled into a fool's advisory.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

1. Espy does stuff. He's currently more interested in Melee.
2. Who cares. (He doesn't leave the house ever. I miss you boo.)
3. He's too young/hopefully has a life.
4. GF/Job/Generally impossible to find.
5. Joined the Air Force (miss you too boo)
6. I honestly don't know, haven't talked to him in a while
7. The last time he left the house, he burned in the sun.
8. Realistically, the only still active Brawl player in the community. Pretty down to do stuff.
9. Will hang out with people, but no transportation and afaik doesn't Brawl as much.
10. Some black guy.

Obviously, the PR is old, but that's SA in a nutshell. Most don't do stuff. The ones that do kinda' focus on other stuff.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
True I only attended 3 of the 20+ announced Maan Councils and of those was only cause everyone was available, so numbers were skewed to 6~8 when I went.

And I pussed out a lot outta distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom