• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I have a four day weekend. I could host the free P:M tournament or whatever. My wife could make paintings for prizes or something lel

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can see about grabbing him from the airport, but I won't know for some time. It'd be best if you or anyone else able to pick him up to be free that night just in case I can't.

How long is he gonna be here anyways? :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I might be able to get him that Monday night, if else I'm more likely available Tuesday morning.
He's staying pretty much for a week. He leaves [currently asking].

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I cringe just thinking about it. A fedora, a glass of rather gay wine, and MLP on the computer screen: Right hand cropping the images together, left hand slowly stroking.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Been three years since he happened. Think it's time I moved on to not crediting him

Suspect

Smash Hero
K Prometheus(lol auto correct) how is that new south park game? Lemme borrow pls. Ill let you borrow a game.

Espy, have you read the sonic/mega man comic yet? I have the first 2.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm waiting for the main Sonic Archie comics to hit issue 300 before I start reading anything regarding Sonic, including Sonic Universe and the Megaman Crossover. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nothing. I'm just waiting for the issues to hit triple digits before I start caring enough to catch up. I stopped at 200. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's no 300 yet but it's currently at 257 for Sanic comics and 61 I believe for Sanic Universe.
http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/archie/

If you wanna read em, ya need an account. Also the MegamanxSonic crossover mixes itself for some reason from one being released for Megaman Archie, then SU, then regular Sonic Archie comics and continues from there up till 12 I believe.

Dunno how Espy can wait till 50 or so issues before bother reading it. Missing out on Megaman and Sonic Universe comics would basically mean "300" at this point, and the sonic comics weren't worth reading till 160 so basically he's only read 40 of them. By the time it hits 300 it'll be like 2015.

I know the other 159 are barely worth reading (okay maybe 150-159 are okay) I've gone through most of them and even went through Ken penders Red sonic series. It's not pretty.

Last edited:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
K Prometheus(lol auto correct) how is that new south park game? Lemme borrow pls. Ill let you borrow a game.

Espy, have you read the sonic/mega man comic yet? I have the first 2.
Can't lend it out, it's not my game. It's a fun game if you're a big fan of South Park. It's pretty short though and really glitchy. I beat it in about 10 hours.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Any confirmation on when/where PM tourney is happening? Didn't see any posts settling it at Nike's place on Friday around sundown. Or is it on the tourney listing only again?

==

Concerning FZ's visit:

Change in flight plans cause airport douchbaggary, FZ will be arriving 2AM on Tuesday 18. (That's after Monday's night, to clarify cause some night owls can't tell time anymore.)

Plans with FZ around may include the Pokemon Drinking Board game, party at Slush's, game night at my place, and on that Friday a combo of Laser [****ing] Quest and Big Lou's Pizza.
FZ's flight back home will be on the Saturday after.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nike didn't say a time or anything like that, just that he's having it but along with no idea where that's confirmed. So if no answer from him tomorrow prolly just do whatever.

Do whatever as in just not do anything I mean.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
Yeah waiting on Nike for this. I don't think it's a good idea unless it happens at his place, due to my limited space and only having 3 tvs.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Watching Esports and was planning to sleep after TSM vs coast, but CLG playing next. If Nike doesn't post a time or something after dis, gonna catch more sleep.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Or, y'all could have taken Valdens up on his idea instead of waiting on someone who the term Nike Status was coined to describe.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Welp with nothing concretely planned, I just spent my "Get Out of House" card buying snacks and **** while looking for windows and doors that have "Now Hiring" signs.
So not up to going anywhere tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom