• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'm guessing by your psn status that you didn't get Lightning Returns, but are you getting dark souls 2 next month?
I always try to get into that series but....I suck.

Next month I have infamous second son and FFX/X2 HD

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Anyone who has a Wiiu should get Donkey Kong, it's amazing.
Or I'd buy and invade someone's WiiU. Then maybe decide to sex its disc hole. Also finally took your RE:Chain of Memories out of my collection display and put into my backpack so that it's always ready to be returned.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The computer cable? Lol damn that was long ago. When was the last time you went into you car?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This reminds of me the war.

But really, this is a big sign for Please remember to buy Pokebank and MK8
The only game I'm truly upset that I won't be able to play online anymore is Mario Kart Wii.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy, txt me if you need a ride to the venue sometime before noon and I'll pick you up. I assume we're teamin for both events?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not going. I wasn't aware of the event until this Monday via indirect Facebook messages, so it was too soon to call off for days. I work from 6:30 to close tomorrow.

Tell me sooner next time if you can. None of the Brawl crew had any idea that this was even happening until I told them today, so expect pretty much no one from our group showing up.

:applejack:

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's on smashboards.
But nobody actually clicks anything (tournament listings and having to Ctrl+F Zhea/Nike) outside of watched threads/alerts. Since forum is ded and bland now, advertising tho....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's on smashboards...
I'd have noticed if it was advertised at all in these threads. There's no reason for anyone in here to ever look at the tournament listings whatsoever. We've never been that way before. Anything we've ever gone to was advertised thoroughly beforehand by the TOs, or by ourselves.

This event just wasn't. Most, if not all of the publicity I saw of it was from Facebook a week prior, and no one here aside from me is even part of the Melee group, and this wasn't mentioned until Monday in there.

We had zero reason to believe anything was happening this weekend is all I'm saying. Can't fault us for not checking a listing when we're typically the ones who set up these SA events in the first place. It's just the first time you that no one bothered to tell any of us what was going on.:applejack:

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ain't no one got time for that ****. :applejack:

My point still stands though.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But... but the monies. :applejack:
Also, holy **** that game was a waste of time.

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I would wager the people who've searched "Final Fantasy Lightning Returns" on the internet has dwarfed "Brawl" or "Melee" over the past weeks. Think about that for a minute.

Lightning Returns is more relevant than this.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Not my job to advertise it here. If your actually gonna go that route as opposed to checking a separate tab than tell it to Zhea. I posted ahead of time for the Dallas and Austin tournies, but that was for carpools.

If anybody here wants to attend today's event but needs a ride, let me know in the next few hours and I'll see if I can get you. I really wanna see the brawl players **** the melee players at pm again. Singles starts at 6 and doubles starts at 9.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike viewing this thread. View my text next

Edit oh he's awake and aware. Tv pls

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Taking your tv now lol.

Btw espy your right, I was under then assumption that you were blaming me. I advertised the **** out of nikefest lol

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah, I'm not really blaming anyone. It kinda IS our obligation to check out the listings.

It's just that that's something that none of us in the Brawl group never did since we were always the ones running these in town events. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom