• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
--- Relevant Update ---
I am no longer allowed to go to Ultra Arcade. Something about my dad fearing possible gang activity happening at an arcade that happens to be new especially with a huge turn out of strangers due to the grand opening event.
It's bull**** stuff, but he's put up with my **** so long so giving him the benefit of the doubt.
But he did give me the 'k to go to [Slush]'s place so yeah still going to that.

So do **** behind family's back and still go to UA, or I'm/we just gonna met up straight at Slush's?
I don't really want to go to UA that bad. We can just go straight to Slush's.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
We might check out UA for a little bit, depending on when we get there.
Who all will be at Slush's place? We should be getting to San Antonio around 1 PM.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I will be at Slash's.
K Prime, Beros, and Slush should be there too, from the interest.

Let's get drunk tonight!
I can bring something if anyone else will too.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I just need to lunch and a haircut with my family first. I should be back around 2~3PM and pick up Prime.
If you do go, Leaf, make a list of what non-fighter games there are thanks. Cause I be curious about that.

What should we bring to Slush's?

Suspect

Smash Hero
--- Relevant Update ---
I am no longer allowed to go to Ultra Arcade. Something about my dad fearing possible gang activity happening at an arcade that happens to be new especially with a huge turn out of strangers due to the grand opening event.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

It is an honor to announce that am hosting the return of an MLG (Major League Gaming) supported event in Houston Tx on May 3rd-4th 2014. This event, as well as other MLG supported events in the USA over the next 5 months, determine if Brawl/Melee/PM make it into the official MLG season schedule. This event, if supported to the max, will not only mean great things for the current smash games but can also help our future in Smash 4. Please go to this event and show MLG we want smash taken to the next level.

SWF Link:
http://smashboards.com/threads/may-3-2014-whobo-mlg-houston-special-edition-houston-tx.348315/

AiB Link:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=14466

FaceBook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/278250605676938/?

NOTE: There is a player cap of 200 entrants so if you plan on supporting this MLG event, please register asap.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So yeah, because I didn't have my updated insurance papers in my car for dumb reasons, I'm out of commission until Monday.

I can go tonight to the thing, but I need a ride. I work though.

If anyone is able to pick me up from my work at 10:30pm, drag me to Slush's, then either get me home before noon or drop me off at work tomorrow before 3:30pm, that'd be perfect. It's not much, but I can give you maybe $5 for gas or something. That, or an IOU for when I finally get on my feet financially. Like a free dinner or some crap.

Text me if anyone can. :applejack:

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
I would wait a month on UA to anyone interested. The Grand Opening was cramped and it has apparently been the same since. They do have a pretty sweet setup for FGC games, but the smash corner is cramped at best. As far as gangs, no, it's mostly just FGC crew playing SF4 Marvel and KI all day.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I really want to know why Nike doesnt respond to texts sometimes especially when I tell him that I need my tv back ASAP. Like does he just look at his phone and go DERP idk mind boggling

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I would wait a month on UA to anyone interested. The Grand Opening was cramped and it has apparently been the same since. They do have a pretty sweet setup for FGC games, but the smash corner is cramped at best. As far as gangs, no, it's mostly just FGC crew playing SF4 Marvel and KI all day.
yeah, i figured it would be packed so i bailed.

Valdens

Smash Ace
****, somehow this thread was unsubscribed for me. I am so bored and devoid of human contact.

Anyone want to come over tomorrow and legitimately practice any of the Smash Bros games? I'll feed you and probably even pick you up.

Someone come over super early I am so devoid of human contact lately. p_p

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm taking such bad care of myself. Still damned with the flu since the last time we were at Valdens.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
****, somehow this thread was unsubscribed for me. I am so bored and devoid of human contact.

Anyone want to come over tomorrow and legitimately practice any of the Smash Bros games? I'll feed you and probably even pick you up.
I'm actually getting sick, I think the small amount of time my motha was by she gave me whatever made her lose her voice.

So I won't be talking soon since first phase (sore throat) coming up. Though we should get together with nike and start planning for MLG soon if we wanna go since only 200 entrants and neither xyro nor airbrushking answered me on telling us a trademark for their entrants.

Nike.

Smash Hero
My bad suspect, I've been in Dallas (though that's no excuse for the past two weeks). I'll have it back to you soon.

Can somebody plzzzzzz gift me Vancouver amumu? Sale will be gone before I get paid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom