• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

Zjiin

Smash Master
Important!

Don't forget to bring full setups to get your door fee waived. A full setup has to include at LEAST a cube/wii, a copy of the game, and a tv. If you are missing ONE of those, you will be charged the door fee.

Also, if someone can bring a decent amount of chairs, their door fee will be waved as well. Please contact me if you are planning on doing so, because if 8 people bring 10 chairs each, i will only be counting those that we have room for.

Doubles entry will not be taken after 12pm to increase productvity. If you are running late and would like to be included in doubles, please call me at 773.789.1318. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter late.

Be preparred to pay as you walk in, so there isn't a ridiculously long line for entry like last time. Make sure that whoever is collecting your money for the tourney, appropriately marks down that you have done so. Your word is not enough.

Those who need housing for friday/saturday: Please do not arrive anytime before 5pm on Friday, unless you've spoken to me through pms, and please make plans to be out by Sunday 11am.

Depending on circumstances that have yet to be determined, a BBQ may or may not be taking place. (chances are high that there will be one, but be prepared)

If this is any bigger than the last one, you all know how big it will be. Let's doooo eeeeeet!

khepri

Smash Lord
Those who need housing for friday/saturday: Please do not arrive anytime before 5pm on Friday, unless you've spoken to me through pms, and please make plans to be out by Sunday 11am.

If this is any bigger than the last one, you all know how big it will be. Let's doooo eeeeeet!
If need be, may I come by friday and get some friendlies with the people staying over? I'm not looking to stay, just to get some practice.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Zjinn I might be coming with Khepri on friday, but I would rather stay the night to get as much practice as possible in, will I have to pay you or anything for the night?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
xtra unfortunately i dont think we can take you anymore, if quaz cant take you on his leg, we're going to have someone laying down in the car for like 4 hours each way, and just driving to the wal mart down the road from me is ****ty enough like that. it was gonna be iffy even halfway but that just makes it too much. zicore should be able to confirm but its almost def not gonna work :(

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin: In case of no bbq, are there any food places within walking distance?... in driving distance?
There is Zaca Tacos, Tony's (hotdog/hamburger joint), Burger King, McDonalds and a Little Caesars in walking distance. In 5-minute driving distance there is also a Wendy's, White Castle, and Waldo Cooney Pizza. [the bolds are some of the crowd favorites] Oh yes, there is also a 7-11 that's a 5-minute drive.

In the case of no BBQ, i will provide food maps for all.

Zjinn I might be coming with Khepri on friday, but I would rather stay the night to get as much practice as possible in, will I have to pay you or anything for the night?
No money necessary Zeus, just bring what you can to make yourself comfortable in the case that all the good spots are taken and you have to sleep on the floor.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
No money necessary Zeus, just bring what you can to make yourself comfortable in the case that all the good spots are taken and you have to sleep on the floor.

what a jerk of a host. :p

zjiin, when's the latest to register on allisbrawl for crews? can we just post it on smashboards?

Zicore

Smash Champion
yeah, xtra, its not gonna work. Sorry. As much fun as it would have been, it can't. Not enough room.

EDIT!

Sago, your going. Contact me for details.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey i think i can go now, with the purdue crew, but i would have to go with u guys, so get back to me, alan pm me ur phone #

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I can bring them tomorrow. I'll try.

If I can't I'll definately get them by friday. How many do you need? (50 is probably the max I would want to bring. Too many trips back and forth.)

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I can bring them tomorrow. I'll try.

If I can't I'll definately get them by friday. How many do you need? (50 is probably the max I would want to bring. Too many trips back and forth.)
holy ****, that would be ridiculous. I thought you were talking about like 20-25 tops which is about how many we would need to be completely cool. We'll talk about it more tomorrow and get an estimate and what fees this will cover for you. Thanks again.

Also, this means that our chair issue has been covered, so everyone else can just worry about setups.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
what day are you coming blackpanther, we need to practice teams methinks
We'll be there Saturday so when I find you we can get right to the practicing pm me your number so I can text you when I get there or if there aren't that many black people there I'll be one of them in some south pole lol.

soap said:
im excited to see that blackpanther fox live
Lol well now that means I'm gonna do really, really bad.

Top Bottom