• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

Zjiin

Smash Master
my life sucks. my ride can take us now his landlord delayed them again. but now i spent most my money at the bar last night and still dont have a teamate. which sucks. so yeah.....
Finding a teammate prob wouldn't be too hard once you get here and if you don't have that much money you could only enter one event and still have a good time. You should still make it.

voorhese

Smash Master
Heh, i really don't know any of the purdue crew and don't have their numbers (cept for Cunning who isn't coming)
well give me cunnings so i can call him tonight so i can comntact alan or fro or whoever, also i have zeta psi's #, will that work, but u cant call til after 9, cuz im saving money for this thing, how much will a train ticket cost?

trail, zjiin, or vro could any of u guys house me if i left with fro tomorrow (friday)?

Zjiin

Smash Master
well give me cunnings so i can call him tonight so i can comntact alan or fro or whoever, also i have zeta psi's #, will that work, but u cant call til after 9, cuz im saving money for this thing, how much will a train ticket cost?

trail, zjiin, or vro could any of u guys house me if i left with fro tomorrow (friday)?
I can house you, no problem, asl ong as you can sleep with liek 30 other people next to you lol

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Hey just wondering if anyone would be willing to pick me up from Union Station since I don't feel like getting ***** on the trains/buses again

4% APR

Smash Champion
Zjiin, your Pm box is full. Myself and 2 others need housing friday and possibly saturday night. If that would be alright, and i could get your address that would be great. Thanks

Fletch

Smash Master
Could I stop by tomorrow (Friday) and just play a bit? Unfortunately I can't make it Saturday.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin, your Pm box is full. Myself and 2 others need housing friday and possibly saturday night. If that would be alright, and i could get your address that would be great. Thanks
Yeah, no prob man, just bring pillows/blankets.

Could I stop by tomorrow (Friday) and just play a bit? Unfortunately I can't make it Saturday.
Of course you can

If anyone whos going through madison wi wanted to give me a ride i'd really appreciate it and probably buy you a double cheeseburger (and my share of gas).
Someone get this gentleman here. I'll throw in a cheeseburger too.

Big_R

Smash Champion
yo me and 4% are gonna be pineapple express and my tag will be Saul and his will be Dale dont try and take it coined it here first.

we may also be BFFF

as a team name not tag

Top Bottom