• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

voorhese

Smash Master
hey all when i get there im a ganon player, and im looking for another ganon, a fox, or a sheik to team with....

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
"PUMPED FOR THIS TOURNEY" DOESN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT! I'm going to need extra pairs of pants tomorrow cuz I'm gonna crap 'em!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, any "good players" that i know of pretty much all have partners now, being the day before the tournament.
Except for me, because I never know who the hell my teams partner will be at any given tournament.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Sorry mslano.

In other news, i'd like to get a set recorded with you black panther, *Cough* mm if necessary. See you guys tomorrow ish.

Xtra

Smash Ace
Finding a teammate prob wouldn't be too hard once you get here and if you don't have that much money you could only enter one event and still have a good time. You should still make it.
well i was hoping we would be able to stay at quazs so we wouldn't have to get up so early. but now he's not going. i have to work sunday morn. and the people who went last time said they didn't get home till like 3 and were switching off driving and still falling asleep. i wouldn't ming that too much but i work at 8 on sun. so i dont think i'll be there. but i'll def. be at the next one. assuming since these go so well there will be one......right????

Zjiin

Smash Master
well i was hoping we would be able to stay at quazs so we wouldn't have to get up so early. but now he's not going. i have to work sunday morn. and the people who went last time said they didn't get home till like 3 and were switching off driving and still falling asleep. i wouldn't ming that too much but i work at 8 on sun. so i dont think i'll be there. but i'll def. be at the next one. assuming since these go so well there will be one......right????
There should be, and i'll be looking at a venue for next time.

BIG C

Smash Master
BIG C is gonna be rotating on bags setups all day after i take reg money and whatnot

and sippin that iced tea all day long. big c gonna get CRUNK all day

alcoady

Smash Ace
Uugh!..just got home,

Man than zhit was way too good

Zjiin, awesome tourney man, sucks we didn't actually get to play

*** TRAIL!!!! <3
khepri, and bigD are ***** amazing w/ c. fal
and congrats to whoever won

sleepy time

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
khepri, and bigD are ***** amazing w/ c. fal
QFT

Thanks to Zjiin for another awesome tourney. And thanks to Drephen for SDing on Japes in the pools just as I planned. Fort Wayne will definitely be back for more of these.

khepri

Smash Lord
This was too much fun. Playing Cosmo and BigD back to back was to taxing on me. By the end of the third match with BigD my falcon felt so awkward (I can tell his did to0 because there were definitely some moments where we both had chances to end everything on that last stock but I guess the pressure was too much and our fingers didn't quite always manage to do what we wanted so the match just kept going...). Still, I think that was the most fun I have ever had at a tourney. It's too bad my matches with BigD weren't recorded as well.

Fort Wayne, you guys are too much fun, I hope to see you guys again soon.

Bigy, you're an inspiration, you did so well against drephen. I expect you to win next time.

I'll do better shoutouts when I'm not so tired...

Zjiin

Smash Master
Fun stuff guys. shoutout and Results thread once i finally get some sleep.

P.S. for thse of yu who don't know, we got toally john on by the cops. Trail is not very clutch btw.

Top Bottom