• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

Zjiin

Smash Master
Due to popular request, there will be a sequel to Sakurai Can't Save You Now. This time, with more meat! (let's hope we get another beautiful day)
This is a Melee tournament, so don't bring your Brawl junk here.

Tournament page (http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1569)

Midwest = 222good. (at least that's what we tell ourselves.)

Important!

Don't forget to bring full setups to get your door fee waived. A full setup has to include at LEAST a cube/wii, a copy of the game, and a tv. If you are missing ONE of those, you will be charged the door fee.

Also, if someone can bring a decent amount of chairs, their door fee will be waved as well. Please contact me if you are planning on doing so, because if 8 people bring 10 chairs each, i will only be counting those that we have room for.

Doubles entry will not be taken after 12pm to increase productvity. If you are running late and would like to be included in doubles, please call me at 773.789.1318. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter late.

Be preparred to pay as you walk in, so there isn't a ridiculously long line for entry like last time. Make sure that whoever is collecting your money for the tourney, appropriately marks down that you have done so. Your word is not enough.

Those who need housing for friday/saturday: Please do not arrive anytime before 5pm on Friday, unless you've spoken to me through pms, and please make plans to be out by Sunday 11am.

Depending on circumstances that have yet to be determined, a BBQ may or may not be taking place. (chances are high that there will be one, but be prepared)

If this is any bigger than the last one, you all know how big it will be. Let's doooo eeeeeet!

Zicore

Smash Champion
OH MAN! Hopefully I can get down there. Too many weekends off the last couple months.

_kSo_

Smash Master
my goodness what are all these johnsons

3rd event = guitar hero III

do it gogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

Rat

Smash Lord
Oh man.

Hey bigy get Kail and Lulz to come this time.

Also, KSO, death note === amazing.

Banned via Administration
**** crews they never happen.

order should go:

low tier teams, teams, singles

Banned via Administration
damian you should put low tier teams first so that if someone doesn't want to do it they can just come later for doubles. it works out perfectly.

Zjiin

Smash Master
damian you should put low tier teams first so that if someone doesn't want to do it they can just come later for doubles. it works out perfectly.
Time restraints are tight enough for the majority of those who don't plan on staying here. As much as i love LT doubles, people will want to do the main events they came for right away.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
hahaha yay its August, NOT September. I almost thought I couldn't make it for sure lol

I need to get in a least a couple tournaments before I leave MW for AZ, even if I don't actually pay to play in the singles/doubles ****.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hahaha yay its August, NOT September. I almost thought I couldn't make it for sure lol

I need to get in a least a couple tournaments before I leave MW for AZ, even if I don't actually pay to play in the singles/doubles ****.
so you would waste $100 in gas to drive 4 hours to not enter a tourney? Your dumb.

On a side note, I can say that I am 90% sure I am coming with at least Cosmo and Eighteenspikes.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'll be sure to catch up on my sleep before this thing so I can attend.

Top Bottom