• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

alcoady

Smash Ace
TRAIL!!! we need to smash man, i gotta get better for that kansas city tourney, gunna **** the **** outta darkrain. Hit me up dawg

Jeeeeeeah boooooi!

Big_R

Smash Champion
he called me while on acid and was talkin about nonsense, then he said hugs was calling him on the other line so i told him he'd better answer it. soehow i dont think hugs was calling him tho..

apparently watty told him to kill himself with a knife but drew was too much of a ***** and punked out

so in conclusion dont call watty while ur on acid

Leech

Smash Journeyman
might come.. not sure yet.. i think it is right by my dad's work so he can prolly drop me off.

alcoady

Smash Ace
i'm not going to tell you what LSD does to your brain chemically cuz if i did, you would be so worried you would go crazy.

LSD is bad, stay in school

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Stay in college, off the crack, and big up yourself.

khepri

Smash Lord
i'm not going to tell you what LSD does to your brain chemically cuz if i did, you would be so worried you would go crazy.

LSD is bad, stay in school
It blocks quite a few NT receptors for awhile but it doesn't really have much of a long term effect. That is of course unless the reuptake process takes in the LSD instead of the normal NTs, in which case you might have feelings of a trip later on without actually haven taken anything.

Top Bottom