• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I'll mm anyone who wants to mm.

Also I'll be bringin my dvd recorder if anyone wants to leave a tv open for recording mms and tourney matches and whatnot I figure I'll try to do some contributing for the Melee cause.

Chexr

Smash Ace
i'll see if I can convince MN to come to it this time, no promises after the johns from last time though

Zjiin

Smash Master
Good thinking BlackPanther. Since brawl came out, i've kinda ignored the VCR, but i will be recording finals/tourney matches as well.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo good **** MW i hope y'all hold some of these tourneys in late august/fall college semester.

if its big enough i may bring some Western PA. We all still play melee. theres about 10-11 of us that would LOVE to be there, but of course we gotta make sure the trip is worth it >___>

Zjiin

Smash Master
yo good **** MW i hope y'all hold some of these tourneys in late august/fall college semester.

if its big enough i may bring some Western PA. We all still play melee. theres about 10-11 of us that would LOVE to be there, but of course we gotta make sure the trip is worth it >___>
Or course. Last time 70 people showed up, and i think if this is advertised enough, we cna get prossibly 100. I'm going ot start looking into a venue for future events because my house will start to get too packed. I'll continue this as long as people want to play a real smash game.

Epok

Smash Ace
I'm probably going to go to this one, Im on vaction from the J-O-B besides a good exscuse to go to Chi-town.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
bigy $5 mm. I started playing like **** after we called the first one off and just played friendlies so I need to un-curse myself :( (johns)

Leech

Smash Journeyman
lol i might be able to come but i think im gonna see weird al live that day.. so idk.. tomorrow i am gonna go to a tourny held by my local library rofl.. so im just gonna go and kill all the little kids..(how fun?) also what did u mean by modded controllers? can i bring a controller that i changed the color of but did nothing to the buttons?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
lol i might be able to come but i think im gonna see weird al live that day.. so idk.. tomorrow i am gonna go to a tourny held by my local library rofl.. so im just gonna go and kill all the little kids..(how fun?) also what did u mean by modded controllers? can i bring a controller that i changed the color of but did nothing to the buttons?
yes

10char

Banned via Administration
ill do mm's vs some of my chars prob 1 buck f=o like cig matches or w/e we can agree to something fun

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
There is an extremely high chance that Mendoza and I will be there.

And I support crews if there is money involved. Who would like to crew with us?

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey move this to the weekend after this... plz :(

lol man i wnated to come alot too....

that is what she said also

Top Bottom