• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
We'll be there Saturday so when I find you we can get right to the practicing pm me your number so I can text you when I get there or if there aren't that many black people there I'll be one of them in some south pole lol.
Alright cool, I'll be the short black kid most likely wearing american eagle or some similar ****

soap

Smash Hero
Is justice still being distributed throughout the land.... or was that a last year thing? i miss ******** epic trash talk, get fronzled

Zjiin

Smash Master
Everyone should be getting their crews together and finalizing it. I will be making the crew bracket during singles so it can start asap, so don't wait until the last minute.

For those who are looking for people to crew with, just create a crew on the AiB site and start recruiting! At a dollar a stock, it's not hard to pay for.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
The purdue guys are having a bit of financial difficulty when it comes to getting up here.
I would like to ask anyone who would be willing to add a couple dollars or so to post their willingness to do so. I will collect such funds and give it to them to ease the burden of the $60 per person that it will cost them to make it up here. I simply wish to bolster attendance and help out my fellow melee player. I'll drop $5 myself.... im pretty sure a dollar or so from a few individuals will go along way.

THX

Zjiin

Smash Master
The purdue guys are having a bit of financial difficulty when it comes to getting up here.
I would like to ask anyone who would be willing to add a couple dollars or so to post their willingness to do so. I will collect such funds and give it to them to ease the burden of $60 that it will cost them to make it up here. I simply wish to bolster attendance and help out my fellow melee player. I'll drop $5 myself.... im pretty sure a dollar or so from a few individuals will go along way.

THX
put me in for $5 as well.

If just a few of us do this, these guys can make it easily.

voorhese

Smash Master
zjiin and trail, can u help me find a ride with teh purdue crew, and yes i ment to say teh, they wont pm me about the ride like i asked on there thread, do either of u know any of there phone #'s, cuz if so pm it to me thx

Zjiin

Smash Master
zjiin and trail, can u help me find a ride with teh purdue crew, and yes i ment to say teh, they wont pm me about the ride like i asked on there thread, do either of u know any of there phone #'s, cuz if so pm it to me thx
Heh, i really don't know any of the purdue crew and don't have their numbers (cept for Cunning who isn't coming)

_kSo_

Smash Master
Cunning isn't very good at talking bull**** lol... so i wasn't suprised that he failed in such notions.... ****ing fro.
ohh man that guy...

Also we will probably be having an S3BO tournament the weekend after this on August 16th. anthony has sunday and monday off so he'll be coming down to purdue saturday night for sure.

Trail if you don't come this time i may have to fro you

chun1

Smash Apprentice
how about all 5 for $2-$5 each?

edit: while we're at it i'll toss in fox ganon jiggs and dk and we'll do a little less per match cause we don't want this to get out of hand

good luck, bpanther. big d eats foxes for breakfast. then he plays them in smash.

if i said my team is winning doubles.....would anyone believe me?

who wants to crew? my crew needs 1 or 2 more. big d-iesal? panther? m2k?

Watty

Smash Lord
good Luck, Bpanther. Big D Eats Foxes For Breakfast. Then He Plays Them In Smash.

If I Said My Team Is Winning Doubles.....would Anyone Believe Me?

Who Wants To Crew? My Crew Needs 1 Or 2 More. Big D-iesal? Panther? M2k?
i Eat Foxes For Breakfeast

soap

Smash Hero
so i do not have a teamate who is still needing one out there?
i guess we could do work again if u want, i was trying to find some diversity and team with some differnt people but "Balls DeeP in muddy water" did pretty good last time.

i prolly wont be pullin any marth shenanigans this time, and my sheik will kill stuff, we gota go red though, my angry red sheik is the only one that kills stuff, these mellow blue and green colors just make me sleepy

Xtra

Smash Ace
my life sucks. my ride can take us now his landlord delayed them again. but now i spent most my money at the bar last night and still dont have a teamate. which sucks. so yeah.....

Top Bottom