• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

Zicore

Smash Champion
If everyone else doesn't mind having him in there for that long...

Quaz/Xtra...we are going to Cyber Arena in IL on friday around 10am. Be ready.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Read the quote lol.
haha, if no one can pick you up at ohare, you can use the trains to get to me easliy.

Take the train downtown, switch to the orange line trains for free there, and then get off at the pulaski stop. Take the 53A South bus to 71st and you're three blocks away.

Banned via Administration
Take the train downtown, switch to the orange line trains for free there, and then get off at the pulaski stop. Take the 53A South bus to 71st and you're three blocks away.
thats the same ****ign txt message u sent me. do you have a file saved somewhere?

japn

Smash Cadet
well it looks like i cant go to the chicago tourney guys =(....dad thinks i might get mugged.

so ice- i guess we cant funny match.

Zjiin

Smash Master
well it looks like i cant go to the chicago tourney guys =(....dad thinks i might get mugged.
I've had more than a handful of people tell me their parents won't let them come to the scary southside of chicago, which is hilarious due to the pleasant nature of my neighborhood. It's just too funny to me.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
yeah seriously damians neighborhood is too friendly

rick left my car window open and it stayed that way parked on the street overnight til about 3 pm the next day, and no shenanigans occurred

voorhese

Smash Master
yeah seriously damians neighborhood is too friendly

rick left my car window open and it stayed that way parked on the street overnight til about 3 pm the next day, and no shenanigans occurred
hey parents just dont understand how nice the smash community is, because our parents think zjiin is jeffrey daughmer, and hes luring us in there so he can **** and kill us (lol), and they think well get shot to

japn

Smash Cadet
lol i know.....there just tryin to look out for us...maybe next time we should make a big tourney over in laffayette.

Quaz

Smash Master
ugh there is a good chance I might not make it now, an associate I work with got fired the other day so it looks like I'll have to work next saturday (another one is already going on vacation). My boss still hasn't said no to me yet, but my request is pending status right now.

voorhese

Smash Master
a lot of u guys should come to the lafaytte smashfest this sunday (2days), i want some people to come like eddie, and drephen, but idk

Xtra

Smash Ace
If everyone else doesn't mind having him in there for that long...

Quaz/Xtra...we are going to Cyber Arena in IL on friday around 10am. Be ready.
HAHAHA! so does that mean im in?!?!?1 :) im camping right now and had to bribe someone to get online so i could know the status. PLEAZE GUYS! i really wanna go. and then hey quaz whats the deal?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I guess your in. The people riding in the back are Cosmo, Spikes, and Ethan, and cosmo and spikes said its ok, and ethan will have to deal with it. Just so you know xtra, we are leaving on Friday around 10 to hit up a brawl tourney near chicago to get some money. Can you be to spikes by then, or should we pick you up?

japn

Smash Cadet
hey ill ganon ditto u 1,000,000 $ MM, just go into the other room, ill see u there in like 3 mins
nice try nub =)......jason_voorhese329 lives with me that's why he said ill mm u for 1,000,000 dollars in the room in 3 mins.

.......but yea u guys should come down to lafayette and smash with us. we need for ppl. more ppl = more ownage =)

Xtra

Smash Ace
I guess your in. The people riding in the back are Cosmo, Spikes, and Ethan, and cosmo and spikes said its ok, and ethan will have to deal with it. Just so you know xtra, we are leaving on Friday around 10 to hit up a brawl tourney near chicago to get some money. Can you be to spikes by then, or should we pick you up?
awww what does the ethter bunny have against me? anyway that'll have to do i might have to work that day but i'll try my ****dest to get off. if i cant make then i cant make it but i'll let u know no later than tue. that cool?

Zicore

Smash Champion
indeed. Just PM me. But we are stopping there to get gas money. The winnings that all of us get will go towards gas.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
My department manager has changed his mind and my day off is now in the air. At first he had made a solid decision to let me take that day off now he's goin back on it and now I may not be able to go, he's a dumb *** though so I should be able to convince him to let me keep that day -_-.

Top Bottom