• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL THAT WE BOTH MADE BATMAN REFERENCES.

07 - osu vs msu - 24-17
06 - 38 7 rofl
05 - 35-24
04 - 32-19
03 - 33-23
02 - we didnt play u but we won a NC that year so i would just give us a W there 2.

guess whats gonna happen this year?

AND THIS IS WHAT IM GONNA DO TO U IF WE END UP FACING EACHOTHER! STRAIGHT UP DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!
Rofl

10dominations

Big_R

Smash Champion
my summmmertiiiiiimmeee!

im gonna funk u guys as marky mark would say. i got the good vibrations! feel it feel it!

voorhese

Smash Master
some of the monticello crew is planning on going, me especially, prolly renth will go to no garantee, he would be coming form PA, but anyone live near monticello think they can provide a ride?, can we take a bus to chicago? idk these things, ive played in laffayete, and some friendlys in indianapolis, but thats it, so let me know

_kSo_

Smash Master
Smash Fest to Practice for SCSYN II!

All you people in the Midwest come out to West Lafayette, Indiana for a Smash Fest that will be strictly to practice for SCSYN II!

we may hold a practice tournament as well, so come on out and have a good time while getting ready for the second tourney of Sakurai Can't Save You Now!

Who:
The Purdue Crew

What:
Melee singles and teams practice

Where:
Zeta Psi Fraternity
950 David Ross Road
West Lafayette, IN 47906

When:
Saturday, August 1st @ 2pm until whenever

I can provide housing for about 7 people but only if you live far away. Don't crowd up the house just because you want to snuggle with other smashers >_<

Details in this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251

PM me for my phone number if you want to call me on the way here. Don't ask for directions, that's what google maps is for.

soap

Smash Hero
this is like the only series of midwest melee tournies out there, i was gona poor john outta this, but if its gonna be three months till the next one ill scrape the cash.

ill be eating ramen and tuna for a week but its all good

need doubles partner, bigy u still lookin, im prolly definitely coming.

Big_R

Smash Champion
All you people in the Midwest come out to West Lafayette, Indiana for a Smash Fest that will be strictly to practice for SCSYN II!

we may hold a practice tournament as well, so come on out and have a good time while getting ready for the second tourney of Sakurai Can't Save You Now!

Who:
The Purdue Crew

What:

Where:
Zeta Psi Fraternity
950 David Ross Road
West Lafayette, IN 47906

When:

I can provide housing for about 7 people but only if you live far away. Don't crowd up the house just because you want to snuggle with other smashers >_<

Details in this thread:

PM me for my phone number if you want to call me on the way here. Don't ask for directions, that's what google maps is for.
awww **** ya im gonna be in lafayette it's gonna be melee practice and arnie's pizza boyssss!!!!!

japn

Smash Cadet
yea im tryin to convince my dad to let me go.....i told him it might be an all nighter and he said proly not then =( but im going to keep tryin.

im looking for doubles team so if anyone wants to pm me.

well later.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that

Who:
The Purdue Crew

What:

Where:
Zeta Psi Fraternity
950 David Ross Road
West Lafayette, IN 47906

When:

Details in this thread:

Dude that font is huge.

Top Bottom