• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Olimar dittos are hella gay, though. Purples REALLY shift the momentum and it's kind of hard to get it back once you've lost it.
That's the way it feels to me, anyway. It's kind of frustrating.

I'd have a counterpick for the Olimar match-up, but my main "secondaries" include Kirby, Dedede, Ike, and Sonic.
Of that group, I think I'm best at the match-up with Sonic or Kirby, but every Olimar in Texas has Espy experience and Kirby is free.
I also had a Ness, but I'm terrible at the match-up with him. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well I'm all you have now, Composer, so just sit back down and eat your dinner before I get the belt out on you.

I'm sorry I had to say that, I'll buy you a toy next time we're in town.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Evening folks! I'm picking up Olimar for a while, so I'll be posting a couple times and lurking your conversations now, k?

k.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
OH GOD, forgot about that. XD

It breaks my heart that I have to take over his fatherly duties.

Evening folks! I'm picking up Olimar for a while, so I'll be posting a couple times and lurking your conversations now, k?

k.
Hey, up to you if you want to lurk a whole lot of nothin'. =P
I thought you played the ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY, though. Why would you need a terrible character like Olimar?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I thought you played the ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY, though. Why would you need a terrible character like Olimar?
He does play kirby. Imo, it's just that we sometimes need to play a different character for awhile.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Awwww YEAH!!! Just you saying THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY made me want to go back. But I need a break to get things fresh!

He does play kirby. Imo, it's just that we sometimes need to play a different character for awhile.
I don't play Kirby. I play THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!!!

*image removed*

But you are correct, sir.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right, then. Never talking to Fino on AIM when he's high.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So I'm sorry for my absense, guys. I've been thinking for a long while how to spend my 8000th post and I've put it off for a bit too long, I suppose. So I was hanging out with a bunch of other smashers after a small tourney, drinking and stuff, and I decided to make a video. It was suppose to be devoted directly and only to the Olimar boards but I end up um... going on a tangent, haha (don't wanna spoil anything). It's a bit on the long side but I hope you all enjoy it X:

[yt]gNsHKCsRQ7Q[/yt]

zyth

Smash Lord
going back to kirby, I personally think hes a black hole thats learned how to think and wrapped in some magical pink fabric

Top Bottom