• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, so tricking is parkour, just you got a new name for it.

I remember when parkour started to get popular, the OGs didn't like the noobies cause the new guys were doing it for show and not to get from A to B.

The OGs started calling it free running, and the new guys took parkour.

Now the OGs got parkour back and flashy guys call it tricking.

Does that sound right? Or am I making all of this up?

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
parkour is like.. moving from place to place. utilizing buildings and obstacles and ****

tricking is relatively stationary, you're flipping and **** but you're not really moving anywhere

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I hate inFamous with a fiery passion that consumes my soul.
Parkour makes me think of Mirror's Edge. I get this strange feeling that we should feel bad for imagining video games when we hear about a physical activity.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Good thing you can't actually ignore mods! :troll:

[yt]REoGazNgiiw[/yt]

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I made this photo to accurately describe Tophers love. In Silky beige you'll find the creamy skin tofer, in black you notice thats me. and in White is the olimar boards but more specifically vinyl(sorry, this is based on facts.)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I remember one time Squid drew me a beautiful portrait of me, the pop, Bob Ross, and TV's John Stamos all naked in a hot springs, enjoying not only each other's company but the blanket appreciation that, even though we had all come from different walks of life, we were all on common ground.

I cried for hours.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I think I'm going to try and secondary Olimar :). So I'll try to contribute as much as I can as I get experience.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
MM kirby match.
If y'ever come to Texas and I attend the same tournament somehow, I wouldn't mind Kirby ditto MMing you.
I'd rather do Dedede v. Kirby, though. It's so ****ing fun to techchase Kirby after a Dthrow, you have no idea.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I can always take a challenge just to try and to be somewhere in top 5.
I can't go anywhere yet though, lol. Need to finish high school and other stuff.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Dude I could beat people in Kirby dittos let's get it on yooOoOooOooOooOoOoOo you'll think you're watching Man vs. Wild because all you're gonna see are bairs in people's grills :muffin:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dude I could beat people in Kirby dittos let's get it on yooOoOooOooOooOoOoOo you'll think you're watching Man vs. Wild because all you're gonna see are bairs in people's grills :muffin:
Roll -> Utilt
Shieldgrab

Have to test spaced Ftilt angled up sometime, too. Not sure if that works.

Top Bottom