• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I've been away from the smash scene for far too long to place Olimar in a specific spot. However, the exaggeration of #2 on the tier list is hilarious.

Latch

Smash Apprentice
So I'm sorry for my absense, guys. I've been thinking for a long while how to spend my 8000th post and I've put it off for a bit too long, I suppose. So I was hanging out with a bunch of other smashers after a small tourney, drinking and stuff, and I decided to make a video. It was suppose to be devoted directly and only to the Olimar boards but I end up um... going on a tangent, haha (don't wanna spoil anything). It's a bit on the long side but I hope you all enjoy it X:

[yt]gNsHKCsRQ7Q[/yt]
Congratulations Hilt, this is probably the 1st 8000th post where the poster is drunk out of his mind for all 20 minutes of the post, completely strays from the subject, but still says some good ****.

Good post

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
going back to kirby, I personally think hes a black hole thats learned how to think and wrapped in some magical pink fabric
Yes. Dear god, yes.

There has been low activity with the character, being used primarily in general, that i'd actually be glad for more to join in so kirby can stay where it belonged.

He's a high tier nobody even knows about because almost nobody even plays him, imo.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yes. Dear god, yes.

There has been low activity with the character, being used primarily in general, that i'd actually be glad for more to join in so kirby can stay where it belonged.

He's a high tier nobody even knows about because almost nobody even plays him, imo.
I agree. He's got the goods, and I think Inhale is a little underestimated. Plus, he's way fun, people just opt to play him. :/

I will for sure be using Kirby in tourneys in my city. And I will bring money towards Kirby's name. +6 Movement next Tier update, calling it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
JoWii was way too good. He predicted that I'd get food poisoning in the middle of a game and capitalized on it like a ****ing PRO.

So I'm sorry for my absense, guys. I've been thinking for a long while how to spend my 8000th post and I've put it off for a bit too long, I suppose. So I was hanging out with a bunch of other smashers after a small tourney, drinking and stuff, and I decided to make a video. It was suppose to be devoted directly and only to the Olimar boards but I end up um... going on a tangent, haha (don't wanna spoil anything). It's a bit on the long side but I hope you all enjoy it X:

[yt]gNsHKCsRQ7Q[/yt]
What.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys!

I need help getting to Sktar and Japan, and you can help me without even donating money, but instead donating about a minute of your time! My band is entered in a contest where we have a chance to win $25,000. We must be top 3 in this initial voting phase, and as of May 16th we are in 3rd! But the bands below us are catching up, so we need all the votes we can get. This money will help me get to Sktar and Japan, so please help! This is ALL you have to do:

1. Go here: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QFVL7VAAQFhxJa06sp_gqdeMa3PFZA7nChjgK0ulUXGxQ

2. Register (takes seconds thanks to autofill)

3. Vote every day until June 3rd!

Also, there's a sweepstakes for voting which enters you for a chance to win a car, which is pretty tight.
A lot of people make donation posts/blogs for money to get to these places. All I'm asking from you is to take a quick moment to assist my band. It would mean the world to me if you all took the time to do this, and even shared it with just one other person. This is something that will change my life if I win.
Thank you!!!

Also, can I make an unbelievably special quest to make the OP title change to "Help Rich Brown make it to Sktar and Japan" and copy this message into the OP? That would be unbelievable. Thanks friends @--(:O)K

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I love how he's pointing at your profile bar with the way I have it set up.

Labernash

Smash Lord

Sorry.....

But I'm super manly and stuff. I listen to Beethoven and Johann Sebastian Bach.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

[yt]gNsHKCsRQ7Q[/yt]
hilt, why do you talk weird?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
you pronounce Olimar as AHlimer instead of ohlimAR

i hope my emphasis and phonetics make sense.
[COLOR="#56717"]Huh. I suppose I do. The latter just sounds weird, never really thought about it before. Can't remember anyone in the MW:E saying it ohlimAR either .-.

Edit: That's not my color[/COLOR]

zyth

Smash Lord

[yt]gNsHKCsRQ7Q[/yt]
lol finally got around to watching this. Hilt was drunk out of his mind the whole way.

btw, Lemonade kool-aid is awesome by itself. my granfma makes it, and its so sugary and lemonadey that everyone who drank it agreed that it was strong enough to start a car.

Top Bottom