• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Latch

Smash Apprentice
I vote for you twice every day

If all ur account info is identical, but you use a different e-mail, it thinks you are a different person :awesome:

But seriously Rich, try to limit yourself to one self-promotion every couple days, or we gonna scare u away with the :pinkiepie: :rainbowdash: :fluttershy: :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Tis' true, but I think only when he makes a thread for that.
Though on the other hand, posting a lot on other threads would be spammy.

Rich, you can also just put up a signature about the band stuff if that's alright with you. It would be less troublesome, since it does not really break any sort of rule.

Latch

Smash Apprentice
I hate Olimar because he requires almost no skill.
Discuss.

I find olimar to be incredibly fatiguing to play as when I am extremely focused, as I am directing my attention on

1.My opponent's actions and how to respond to them
2.Strategic positioning (stage control)
3.My current lineup and how it hinders/aids my options

Plus stage info like pluck %s, the matchup, etc

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Basically, you know what you're doing in a a few mins, but then you have to do it more often and balance it out or some sort.

And then that where you start practicing on mindgames and reads.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not good at Oli stuff, lol. I just started playing him and that was all I know by experience in the past couple of plays.

To be clear, he is kind of fast to learn. It's just that there are some...complications with throwing pikmen, and pivot grabbing and etc.
I main Kirby and know a lot about him, lol. You would too and I know so. ^^.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's still "pikmin" for multiple pikmin, actually.

Shut up new gen.
Tofer, stop turning into Xyro. It's unsettling because you lack his intimidating, statuesque figure.

I'm not good at Oli stuff, lol. I just started playing him and that was all I know by experience in the past couple of plays.

To be clear, he is kind of fast to learn. It's just that there are some...complications with throwing pikmen, and pivot grabbing and etc.
I main Kirby and know a lot about him, lol. You would too and I know so. ^^.
Olimar has generally been seen as a character that's super-easy to pick up and play at low levels but difficult to master and use against anyone that actually understands the character.

Feel free to keep thinking that, though. One of my crewmates tried proving to me that Olimar is super-easy to win with a while ago by picking him up, and exposing him with my secondaries [with no prior experience against Olimar] was like Christmas day.

Well of course he said dumb ****, look at who he mains

People these days. Can't put two and two together
Oh god, I'm dying. Poor tofer.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I think I'm already dropping Olimar. I'll keep him around, just not so focused. At a Smashfest today, one of my buddies said his new least favorite character to play against in general was Kirby after playing me for a few times. Olimar is so free.

Stay free Olimars; you're all handsome.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Yeah, but, I'm Rich Brown and my greatness allows me to abide by a different set of rules :trollface:

Lol I'll be less spammy, maybe.

I haven't shared Olimar advice in a while have I

Hmm

What does everyone need help with these days?

I don't really do too many different things, I've just fine tuned everything I've been doing. Make sure you're all spotdodging the last hit of nado I guess, and don't shield unless you have a reason. That's ridiculously helpful advice ;)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not the prettiest boy with the prettiest grammar, but if you know what I'm trying to say, then keep it like that. Just saying.

Anyways, not important to me. I got a tournament coming up on Saturday, so I'll just get ready and bring a full setup tomorrow for a free door fee and singles.
I don't know if I improved than before, but eh. :/

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Been addicted to Xenoblade and Soku lately.
You guys should pick up the latter so I actually have some Olimars to play with. ^^;

Jane

Smash Hero
amazing. up until last weekend, i knew nothing about diablo, nor did i care about the game at all. but one of my friends that LOVES the series bought the game even though his computer cant run it. now we have a deal set up to where he can come over whenever and play, and i can also use his account whenever he's not playing.

but seriously, its like gauntlet legends and WoW mixed together (the scope of the game isnt nearly as large as WoW, but still). two awesome games mixed into one? yes plz.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LoL takes up too much of my time. And then they released darius.

:phone:

Top Bottom