• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

zyth

Smash Lord
If you want a good manga, read Fairy Tail. creator of Rave Master if any of you were around when Toonami showed that.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Hello Olimar players. I come all the way down from the Game and Watch boards.

We are already finished with our Olimar discussion (I forgot to come by and then was without a computer for a while), and I am asking any of you with spare time to come by and give us some of the opinion from this end of the matchup.

The thread is right here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322112

zyth

Smash Lord
We read it Right to left.

I would just watch the anime. Seems way more entertaining than the manga.
I would have to say stick with the manga for this one. Fairy Tail is just written so well that the story comes out beautifully in the manga. and many of the expressions characters get at times in the manga are not replicated well into the anime. like when natsu gets mad, in the anime he just looks highly upset at times, in the manga he looks pissed the **** off lol.

plus the manga is ahead.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alright, I'll just go ahead and read it then.

After I'm done with my little sister can't be this cute, lol. Your sig reminded me that I need to finish that anime.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I think Zori still plays, Dotcom. He did really well at a tournament a little while ago.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
HYPE OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER.

It's been what... eight years since Pikmin 2 was released? Wow, that's like... 1/3 of my entire LIFE.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Rock Pikmin was besides the Pikmin game announcement, the best thing about the E3 from Nintendo. The Nintendo presentation was pretty bad. It was just, soooo.... lack luster. Nothing big was announced. I would think we had an allusion to something. I was so let down as Nintendo had a chance to DESTROY E3. No big franchise (Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Star Fox, A fully developed 3D Mario.) They even spent like a good portion going over Arkham City, a game released minths ago in which they changed nothing but controls. Besides ZombiU which looked kind of cool, it was lame to me. That's saying something because Sony and Microsoft were SO bad this year.

Yay for theyou Pikmin announcement though. Rock Pikmin will completely destroy Smash 4. ( inb4Olinerf)

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
lol lets actually talk about how the game looked as a whole. it looks better now that the throwing cursor will go onto the enemies body parts now, compared to two where it would go underneath them. it also looked like when they threw blue pikmin under water they floated down a little bit. I really like the addition of actually being able to throw the other leaders in this one.

besides that most of the presentation was really boring....they tried to make jokes to keep ppl interested but the things they talked about when it came to the hardware,(lol at having to explain what each button on the controller does) it was pretty boring. the games they had comin out were all right, but I'm really only interested in Pikmin 3 Paper Mario 4 and Luigis mansion 2 out of all of those.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
My theory is that he already knew My Body is Ready went off so before E3 he was sitting around being like "What can I say next that will drive the internet crazy"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
definitely what happened.

would've been arguable if he hadn't said "my body was ready last time"

Top Bottom