• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That sounds pretty dirty for an A.T. He might mean "Ledge Plucking" (which I LOVE doing).
From Deflowered! said:
*Ledge Plucking: As peach can pluck turnips laglessly when going off the edge, so can olimar with pikmin. If plucking pikmin weren’t fast enough, now there’s no lag! Kind of useless, but flashy to pull out when you think about it. What you do is pluck a pikmin RIGHT as you run off a ledge. You will know you performed this correctly when you pluck a pikmin and no sound occurs. For bonus flash when you go to hug the edge, ledge pluck a pikmin. You can also ledge pluck a pikmin and reverse throw it back on stage. Again flashy and somewhat pointless, but this is a comprehensive guide :D
TL;DR - Just pluck when you're in the skid animation (when you start to stop after running) at the ledge. Most B moves ignore the whole "stop at the edge if you aren't holding forward" thing, so you can do something similar with Whistle (though there's really no reason to).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hilt, where did you find that avayar omg I want a cool Abyss avy!

:phone:
Livejournal! I can't find the page that I got this avatar from D: I just remember it was on livejournal, haha.

That reminds me, forgot to tell you! At the anime con I was at a month ago, I got a Natalia figurine!

I also got (for the One Piece fans in here aka Asa) Perona and Trafalgar Law figures ^^

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Eating food is overrated guys it's all about getting dat sunlight and turning it into energy get on dat plant level we green like our cash rolls ya feel me?

They call it photosynthesis because when I'm up in ya sister she wants dat picture so she can remember forever dig???

Latch

Smash Apprentice
Eating food is overrated guys it's all about getting dat sunlight and turning it into energy get on dat plant level we green like our cash rolls ya feel me?

They call it photosynthesis because when I'm up in ya sister she wants dat picture so she can remember forever dig???
This needs to go into the "memorable posts" section of the OP of the next social thread.

Too pro.

Edit: looking at the link to the fetishes/robot wives post by clover in the OP, I found this:
I wish I could say the same.

Edit: Although you guys dont know me very well, I'd like to say goodbye, as I now main sonic. Take care olimars, may your tournament placings be well.
That must have worked out well.

Latch

Smash Apprentice
He became the best Sonic in the Midwest, made Shugo drop him in fact. Gotta go fast.
Wow I had no idea! Too pro... I tried using him once and could only kill by using uthrow -> upb -> uair... fsmash too SLOW. Sonic's taunt should be FSMASH TOO SLOW!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wow I had no idea! Too pro... I tried using him once and could only kill by using uthrow -> upb -> uair... fsmash too SLOW. Sonic's taunt should be FSMASH TOO SLOW!

I know it'll be difficult, but don't look at that edit, Hilt. :x

Asa

Smash Hero

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm going to that site Hilt thanks :) also good **** on your choice.

On my way home from a Texas tournament that I just got 4th at. Clover got 5th. Denti won.

:phone:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW SOUNDS LIKE THE LEAST FUN TOURNAMENT IN THE ****ING WORLD. I BET EVERYONE IN TX WANTS TO QUIT NOW, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dojo played ics i herd //all caps

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
There were Olimar dittos EVERYWHERE. Who TO'd this crap!? WE SHOULD DESTROY HIM! :awesome:

I beat PJ and got first in Doubles, so I feel good. Was doing really well against megafox, but tried to do some tricky crap on the Smashville platform and fastfell a Dair to my doom. Did a... few things like that, actually. :<
Also discovered that I'm still really vulnerable to cheering, both positively and negatively.

- Yeah, Dojo went ICs. Also went Wario and Diddy (and Snake in doubles).

- Glad you're 100% on it, Hilt. ^_^
Just don't look back or you'll turn into a pillar of salt or something.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I teamed with PantyRaider. He mains Marth/Falco/G&W, but he goes G&W in teams.

you beat pj in singles clover? if so good stuff
Yeah, I believe it was 2-0. It was so campy and difficult to resist running in like a fool.

I think we should let tofer and Sync handle all the TO'ing in Texas from now on.
You misspelled "AlpacaMan and Sky Pirate". It's okay, happens all the time.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You wound me, tofer. You could have at least called me a Scotch Broom or Mountain Laurel and given me some dignity, but you call me a "shrub"? :<

Top Bottom