• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Your character is complete utter bull**** and I swear to god I wish all your gamecube controllers explode and if you use a wiimote I hope it transforms into a gamecube controller and then explodes

yes I mad, olimar is ****ing stupid

Jane

Smash Hero
lolol, i truly hope you can get over the mental obstacle of oli one day, Z. i know how it feels; i used to have a deep rooted hate against marth. but now i love the marth matchup. not sure wtf happened, actually.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh my god, Nietono just beat Ally's Metaknight on Frigate. He's doing so freaking well.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'm watching the ****ing Apex stream ****ing nietono, it's so stupid

Take away his superarmor, he's a lightweight why does he have it? If I can just juggle him without him striaght sentineling his way through everything i'd be okay.

asob4

Smash Champion
Hm I feel like im missing out by not having a computer available :/

PS I have a brawl game again, I just played and my olimars roughly still as good as before, just needs to be polished up a bit.

:phone:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The Japanese play best of 1 sets, single elimination. They have to get good at reading and adapting and they're the best at it. The kid didn't have a chance at winning. Especially not against Nie. Good god that was a good set.

7777th post oh hey.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
That was an amazing set.
I knew he wasn't going to make it, but it awesome seeing them play.

The comments on what Rain is saying is hilarious.

"Stay free American smash"

I can hear him say that.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Even on the main phase. The stage just isn't that bad for Olimar. The platform is so perfect for him and the colors are beautiful.

Edit: He's in his head :/

Top Bottom