• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm shocked

For once I was actually interested in reading this thread :laugh:

And nice analysis Draco, gotta agree, though I think the major problems in Tron were more the fault of the writing and directing rather than the actors

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah. tron was more interesting than avatar, IMO. like, with TRON, i didnt feel like i was sitting there for two hours, both times i saw it. i was surprised when the movie was ending, that two hours had passed already.

both times i saw avatar, i definitely noticed how long it was. that alone makes TRON more enjoyable to me.

Noa.

Smash Master
Vocal, director Joseph Kosinski is not really the fault of Tron. It's mostly the script that was the problem. It had been passed between various circles of writers, each one adding and taking away from the story. Often times when this occurs a very wretched story with a lot of unconnected plot lines a la Iron Man 2, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Crystal Skull.

I suppose Kosinski is somewhat at fault, but practically everyone in the movie is somewhat at fault.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Borrowing my friend's laptop, so I was able to do it. :3

Also I'm bored so I will start up a discussion (that isn't ecchi, surprise surpise!):
What is/are your Christmas wish(es)?

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

Also I'm bored so I will start up a discussion (that isn't ecchi, surprise surpise!):
Wish list

#1: I wish I was a little bit taller

#2: I wish I was a baller

#3: I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her

#4: Wish I had a rabbit in the hat with a bat

#5: And 6-4 Impala

Jane

Smash Hero
Wish list

#1: I wish I was a little bit taller

#2: I wish I was a baller

#3: I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her

#4: Wish I had a rabbit in the hat with a bat

#5: And 6-4 Impala
did you ever know that youre my hero?

merry christmas to everyone except hilt. lul

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
so guys, the ground just shook here, very hard. First time I feel my house move. :D
Sounds scarexciting
MEGALOL!

At first I wuz like wut and then I was like :awesome: :laugh: :awesome:
Vocal, director Joseph Kosinski is not really the fault of Tron. It's mostly the script that was the problem. It had been passed between various circles of writers, each one adding and taking away from the story. Often times when this occurs a very wretched story with a lot of unconnected plot lines a la Iron Man 2, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Crystal Skull.

I suppose Kosinski is somewhat at fault, but practically everyone in the movie is somewhat at fault.
Ohhh, that makes a lot of sense, and also explains stuff like (DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT)
why the main character enters through a replica of the arcade (which should be assumed to be the portal) but then exits through something else entirely >.>

Every champion in League of Legends.

And world peace.
My wish is for everyone's wishes to come true. <3 And more Ruby ecchi. :3
Awwww
OLIMARS METAGAME IS DEAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4NAZPi2js#t=00m12s

(I think I did this before but it needs to be done again)

Also, I'm megamad at myself - I packed my Wii and forgot every game beside Melee :c

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I got some neat stuff. I got some winter clothes I really effin' needed (frozen a** Chicago winters :(), I got a few new tee shirts as well which look pretty bada**, I got a new hoodie and some new pairs of jeans since I needed both (two of my hoodies broke their zippers which f***ing sucks during winter), I got Metroid: Other M from my bro (hope it turns out to be a good game, I heard mixed reviews about it but I imagine I'll like it since I'm a big fan of Metroid games), and I got some spending cash in the forms of $100 cash, $20 at Gamestop from my sis, and $25 iStore money. Last but not least I got some pretty sweet headphones since my other s***ty pair just broke for no reason, these headphone penetrates deep into your ear (ecchi thoughts :3) so I hear my music in such detail and blocks outside noise well (I like this, I don't like being disturbed when listening to stuff on my iPod).

What did you peeps get for Christmas?

Also since I got $100 spending cash I'll be making it to SiiS4. Hilt or anybody else going to that?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I got a new DS flashcard, $25 in Riot Points, the soundtrack to the Broadway musical Parade, an electric shaver, and an IOU on a bike. Pretty tame but they were things I wanted, plus my mom said I can get a couple more things in a week or two

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ_IStFrPc

if you break out of yoshi's grab before you go into his mouth, the game crashes.

if this happens in a match, who's fault would it be?

this christmas was epic.

goldeneye, AC:B, DKC:R, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (still need to play the first ones, though), $20 taco bell gift card, $25 gift card to "the game corner" (if you know what i mean [no, not that]), starcraft 2 (this was before today, though), and a bunch of money.

santa + 3 sisters + parents + grandparents + godparents = PRESENTS OUT THE WAZOO

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol ok xD

have u got a summary? it really ***** us as much as ppl is saying?
Didn't read it either, but based on every other thing that comes out for Olimar I can say this is probably what it went like.

Oli player #1: "Not a huge deal."
Oli player #2: "Huh?"
Dajayman: *posts explicit .jpg*
Dabuz: "WTF IM GONNA DIE."
Fino: :troll:
Hilt: :cool:
Vocal: :bee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ_IStFrPc

if you break out of yoshi's grab before you go into his mouth, the game crashes.

if this happens in a match, who's fault would it be?
The person getting grabbed and mashing out too quickly, likely.

Turazrok

Smash Master
SC2. Kinect(lol). Some bad kinect games. Socks. Light Jacket. Uhhh. Logitech controller. Gonna hit up SMBC with that. Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Umm. Thats about it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
SC2. Kinect(lol). Some bad kinect games. Socks. Light Jacket. Uhhh. Logitech controller. Gonna hit up SMBC with that. Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Umm. Thats about it.
we should totes play GS:DD together.

lol, kinect.

who has the audacity to give clothes as presents?

No you dont...

Edit: Why do the pikmin in the OP now suddenly have dolphin faces? >_>
that happened a while ago.

i wish i had mod powers, so i could doublepost whenever, then just merge them. :glare:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Didn't read it either, but based on every other thing that comes out for Olimar I can say this is probably what it went like.

Oli player #1: "Not a huge deal."
Oli player #2: "Huh?"
Dajayman: *posts explicit .jpg*
Dabuz: "WTF IM GONNA DIE."
Fino: :troll:
Hilt: :cool:
Vocal: :bee:

The person getting grabbed and mashing out too quickly, likely.
I wish this was small enough to sig xD

Still gonna try

Top Bottom