• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Vox, 54 Mbps is fast as ****. That's almost 7 megabytes a second. You're complaining about slowness when your mom and sister use the Internet? What are they doing? Streaming 1080p netflix movies to every device with Internet access?

I get 16 Mbps at my house (very close to the fastest available), and everything is fine...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I used to have 30kbps until a couple months ago. :3

Streaming took f***ing forever. If I wanted to watch a 3 minute youtube video it took like 5 minutes to fully buffer.

Dajayman

How do chat rooms work in Skype? I used Skype once in my life so I'm still pretty noob at it. :/

Also my Skype name is Dajayman654, add me peeps. :3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I add you to my friend list and put you in the group. You'll then see in your list of conversations the group and it'll stay there.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vox, 54 Mbps is fast as ****. That's almost 7 megabytes a second. You're complaining about slowness when your mom and sister use the Internet? What are they doing? Streaming 1080p netflix movies to every device with Internet access?

I get 16 Mbps at my house (very close to the fastest available), and everything is fine...
well tbh at the time my sister was uploading two videos to the internet so that could've been it :laugh:
I add you to my friend list and put you in the group. You'll then see in your list of conversations the group and it'll stay there.
Add me to said group! Vocalyze

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wow. i just realized that your avatar has something on her shoulders. this whole time i thought she was holding her arms up pretending to be a dog or something stupid like that. wow.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Man...Why do we keep getting different chats?
Now I have to get Skype. ^^;

(And yet, I still haven't been able to be on any of them at the same time as Hilt for what feels like a month)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man...Why do we keep getting different chats?
Now I have to get Skype. ^^;

(And yet, I still haven't been able to be on any of them at the same time as Hilt for what feels like a month)
idk, I was fine with Xat but apparently we're on to the hippest newest chat trend
Hilt was on Skype today. :3
yes indeed he was. talking about how he wanted the skin of a little girl

:o

Dajayman

I'm posting here because the title told me to, again.

Just change the dpad to literally any input, I just changed the whole dpad to jumps.

Top Bottom