• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM4 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada

Smash Lord
Gratz to Mango for takeing singles and to m2k/Kage for takeing teams =)

Im so hyped for Apex already

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
yeah Over looked hella nervous against DJN missing lots of edgeguards + suicides

Im not trying to john, besides he doesnt need anybody to john for him, but fox in ntsc is a great deal more of a threat than in pal. anyways i think he plays ntsc on a regular basis now, so its still not the reason why.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
If this tourney proved anything

it's that mango is still in a tier by himself above the rest of the top players when he actually puts his heart into this game.

kinda scary. good **** to everyone, stream monstering was fun :)
Not quite. Hungrybox has done well vs him recently and Armada is still better than him.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Congrats silentswag on 9th repping pa and 14 year olds accross the country

#getonhislevel

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
Congrats silentswag on 9th repping pa and 14 year olds accross the country

#getonhislevel

:phone:
this.
i expected the whole pittsburgh crew to play well, but swag must have been playing out of his mind. i'll be checking videos asap (couldn't watch the stream, unfortunately).

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Azen still got it, sucks he had HAX in losers, I think Falcon is his worse MU.

Chillin n Tope not top 10 too? Disappoint.

:017:

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
good **** mango, and i cant believe azen did so well. i want to see his games so bad now. did he go marth?

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so Mango's way better than everyone but Armada. The very same tournament Mango ***** Hungrybox he got ***** by Armada...

Twice, wasn't it?

Beat!

Smash Master
It was only one set, and it was extremely, extremely close, and could've gone either way. Claiming that Armada "*****" Mango makes me wonder if you've actually watched the set.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
So much for ovetriforce ****** at this :p

mango vs pp was so hype. best set i've seen all year, I think.

did anyone see who won doubles? my internet cut out at the end of game 5 second set :(
Lol even during the GF commentary people were like "Overtriforce still has this"

wootayng

Smash Rookie
Okay, so Mango's way better than everyone but Armada. The very same tournament Mango ***** Hungrybox he got ***** by Armada...

Twice, wasn't it?
i think mangos still better then armada. your acting like that set was a blowout or something. yeah, people lose sometimes doesn't mean there worse. like beat said it was only one set. armada is the closest person to mango tho imo

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
If we're all being fair then we'd have to give Armada the edge because he won at genesis.

Anyways- does anyone have the full results or at least the top 10? All I know so far is

1. Mango
2. Dr PP

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Mango
2. Dr PP
3. M2K
4. Jman
5. Kage
5. Hax
7. Azen
7. Big **** Darrel
9. Cactuar
9. Silent Swag

Aber

Smash Journeyman
I didn't expect Azen to do this well.
Grats everyone.
Despite what results say I don't think he did well.....Azen got dominated whenever he went up against any top level player

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Despite what results say I don't think he did well.....Azen got dominated whenever he went up against any top level player
You don't get top 8 at RoM "not doing well"

Azen is the ****ing man and has improved so much. I still wish he would go back to Marth but I have faith that his spacies will soon be **** as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom