• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Crush and Cpt.Smuckers, I will take those matches! And im glad you except t.webb, because with my ****ty luck the bracket will never let me play you.

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
if anybody need a teammate for this lemme know.

and twebb. lets 2$ MM. my samus been chillin in the workshop.

PP and Kage we haven't played before, but i wanna MM you guys too.

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
imma try to go to this just cause its your tourney brian but what I wanted to ask is can I just help out with the tourney and stuff and if I do would I still have to pay for all the bull****

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion

U no it man I got u on that mm......any1 else wanna mm me I dont refuse **** no more

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo twebb, if you don't find a better teammate/have a static one for things like this, we should try it out at this. had fun in our friendlies at zenith.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I think I'm teaming with swift...but ill let u no asap...slox is right beast coast all day

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
Who's coming to this tourney passing by harrisburg pa or lives in the area that can give me a ride to rom ill pay gas no problem pm me if u can plz

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i thought u was saying beast coast sucks cuz there r only 3 good ppl lol....im like dam its hard for a ***** to get up there plus im mm happy right now

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
U no I be playin beast coast was where this ***** was born and Raised we can't suck I just miss everybody and I'm bored so I'm trolling lmaooo

PK Webb

Smash Champion
aight im working on being ur replacement lol got a lil ways to go in mindset/experience but i think i got that techskill down

Lovage

Smash Hero
LMFAO jman posts are the best

i miss that guy man, if he showed up to this by a miracle that'd be chill as ****

<3 jman

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
Love u to oscar got mad love for my cali homies but if I'm am at this u no we got to get ****kkkkkkkked up lmao

JKJ

Smash Ace

Kidwithchemicals, If you aren't, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but are you a.k.a. Knut, the LI samus player I've met several times?
And I wish I could go to this, got an engagement party for my cousin, and I'm just really busy that whole weekend.

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
U have no idea max **** is crazy boring I have the hardest time finding bud its drives me nuts on top of that I don't no ant1 smh

Max?

Smash Champion
U have no idea max **** is crazy boring I have the hardest time finding bud its drives me nuts on top of that I don't no ant1 smh

Yo son get your *** back to NY, I just moved to the city. I got you on a place to crash if you need it.

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could just go back like that its jist my brother needs me so I can't just up and leave but thanks on tje offer bro that's y I got mad love for u if I end up goin to rom were deff kickin it bro

@sweet idk kid I just no I leave in harrisburg and it sucks

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Kidwithchemicals, If you aren't, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but are you a.k.a. Knut, the LI samus player I've met several times?
And I wish I could go to this, got an engagement party for my cousin, and I'm just really busy that whole weekend.
Yes he is. That samus hurts so good.

Going all Falcon at this.

Top Bottom