• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Been too damn long since I've been to a tourney. I think the last real one I went to was NWM with Peepee. Totally gonna try to come to this with Ether. Hope to see everyone there.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Oh word. Yea Ether's the ****. He's suuuper nice
And eewww, I'm still rusty. Get that nonsense outta here =P I'll be ready by RoM.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pretty sure i'll be able to make this cyrain. looking forward to getting matches in. I'll try to bring sneak so you guys can magically meet in tournament again lol.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
It's ****ing uncanny how many tournaments i played him at in a row. **** was silly hahaha. Look forward to playing you and him again though. That goes for everyone, actually. I miss the smash scene soooo much and it's only been like half a year or some ****. I can't stay away from this damn game. Luckily chillin and ether are nice enough to come play me once or twice a month =P Also Tope might randomly show up at this if he can get time away from the navy.

Milos

Smash Lord
i will house some heads if they can give me a ride to and from ^_^ I live 20 minutes away, there is a 5$ toll on the way back from the venue.

bring herbs haha

and just as an additional thought i would prefer if i know you already lol

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Why haven't I seen waffles on the tourney results boards? where are all the old-school players?!

Edit: totally going to download Project M for wii!

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam people dont want spotlight ... ?? people aren't training ... why do i only see familiar faces offering challenges ... the reason i asked for this is because i was sure that people have been training hard ... hmmmm mayb i was wrong >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
dam people dont want spotlight ... ?? people aren't training ... why do i only see familiar faces offering challenges ... the reason i asked for this is because i was sure that people have been training hard ... hmmmm mayb i was wrong >_>
Umm.. I'm sure some do but remember it's incredibly hard for someone new to break out as a top player... with that reason it's hard to maintain a strong fire to keep going because of that. If those guys dont want it enough then Ill take their place.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
when i get money from people sidebetting against PP, then i'll put it against people to lose so i break evenish. otherwise, i don't have the funds to come at people :( but i do have a few people on my radar that i wanna play...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Umm.. I'm sure some do but remember it's incredibly hard for someone new to break out as a top player... with that reason it's hard to maintain a strong fire to keep going because of that. If those guys dont want it enough then Ill take their place.
Two words:

Hanky.

Panky.

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
My real name is Cameron Smucker.
I feel like we should money match now. o_O
Lol yeah I've heard that before and I think it's hilarious that even your first name is similar. Yeah I'd be fine money matching you though, I assure you that you'll kick my *** but I wouldn't mind lol

:phone:

Top Bottom