• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

JmanJ

Smash Cadet
Wish I could come. I've only been able to make it out to a couple of Midwest tournaments though. Looking forward to watching the stream, it'll be hype

Codi

Smash Ace
Accepting all money matches at this and boat mode lets get a hotel so its not so expensive

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
I'm goin to.be really **** faced at this not entering singles might do doubles just trynna have really good time see the homies hope this tourney is fun

:phone:

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd also be interested in one, Codi.

Also if anyone would be interested, I'd like to crew battle-style money match people, We each get 5 characters. Let me know if anyone wants to

Bones0

Smash Legend
Who's coming to this tourney passing by harrisburg pa or lives in the area that can give me a ride to rom ill pay gas no problem pm me if u can plz

Yo... I got you...

Maybe... I still gotta figure out my ride situation, but I'll try and persuade whoever to pick you up. Definitely extorting some friendlies though. ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't have a teammate, dunno if you're interested though. DK or Fox.

Codi

Smash Ace
i feel like this ROM isn't as hyped as they usually are =[
also KAGE ganon ditto me and vs a few of my other characters

Alukard

Smash Hero
i feel like this ROM isn't as hyped as they usually are =[
also KAGE ganon ditto me and vs a few of my other characters
its because cali is being really lazy about posting ... and so is the rest of the community ... kinda annoying and ridiculous

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank you chain ace! ... also codi ... shut your ***** mouth ... this ROM is going to be just as beast LOL i have maddd pm's from people all over that are coming to the tournament ... this is a melee tournament ... for some reason smashers dont like posting to hype things up/... mad confused

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pre-reg would help make things hype

or at least a "feat." section of the OP/title

GOTM

Smash Champion
Who's without a teammate? Preferably some that doesn't really give a **** :) haha. I have a friend who I might be able to team with but he's not 100% yet so let me know if anyone is looking for one.

Top Bottom