• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollll Calllllll

Browny

Smash Hater
in be4 thread gets locked

<----
Competitive ftw
Australia lol
Aiming to be the best lucario in Aus, which is pretty easy considering it looks as if im the only person in this entire country who mains + places high with him in tournaments rofl (yes this is a wifi challenge yokai :p)

RawrZ

Smash Rookie
RawrZ!!!one
for fun! or competetive fun too
i'd like to take my lucario to an extremely high level
hopefully one day it will be... OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Monterey County, CA

I have multiple character's that i use but lucario is my favorite!!
i'm currently working on extremespeed to wall clings for recovery (esp. on final D. my friends are starting to ledge guard now (lol i started doing it to them and now they're learning =P)) and ledge game
also i'm trying to get better against G&W my buddy is goood

P.S. i'm also looking to add some people to my friends list which barely has anyone on it! so people near-ish my area, the west, (so as to lessen lag) give me all your life points friend codes! just PM me =D

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela

Trela: Enigmatic Wonderer
Increasing by the hour. Testing my skill at HOBO 11.

To become best Lucario in Texas.

Houston, TX.

NOTES: Every Tournament I see in Houston (thats at least less than 50 miles away from me), imma go to it. Hope to at least place top 8 at HOBO 11. Good luck Azen and M2K!

=Trela=

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Trela: Enigmatic Wonderer
Increasing by the hour. Testing my skill at HOBO 11.

To become best Lucario in Texas.

Houston, TX.

NOTES: Every Tournament I see in Houston (thats at least less than 50 miles away from me), imma go to it. Hope to at least place top 8 at HOBO 11. Good luck Azen and M2K!

=Trela=
I gotta see you at HOBO then and I'll be seeing plenty of Azen and M2K; from what I've read they're going to be with us at Bears house.

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
I currently don't go to tourneys due to a lack of them in the area.
There's one in Scranton and one in Harrisburg (although the $50 entry is a bit much), which aren't too far away from Shamokin. Check tourney listings for details.

Oh, and tell me if you're ever in the area. It would be nice to play another Luc main from PA. Most everybody here plays MK, Snake, Marth, etc.

Fizzle
Competitive, I've been to a couple tournaments
I'm decent
Takin' Luc to the max

Trela

Smash Lord
I gotta see you at HOBO then and I'll be seeing plenty of Azen and M2K; from what I've read they're going to be with us at Bears house.
Oh, thats cool. Just so you know, i'm still in my"Learning stage" which means this is my first Tourney, and i'm not good in Tourneys..

Well, i'll see you there! Azen, have fun owning please.

=Trela=

Flowbeat

Smash Cadet
Flowbeat

Competitive, always trying to improve.
I plan on always playing Lucario and learning new ways to play as him. I'm trying to work on ISJR right now
San Clemente, CA (So Cal)

notes: I mostly lurk, pretty much everyday (lurker since before brawl). The Lucario forums, from a lurkers stand point, are great. They are chock full of useful info that is easy to find and the threads are usually very entertaining, I find myself just reading random threads all the time when I am bored.

iLink

Smash Champion
Name: iLink

Picked up Lucario about 3 months ago and became my main. I go just a few minor tournaments in my area and pretty much use only Lucario if it is a serious match.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
There's one in Scranton and one in Harrisburg (although the $50 entry is a bit much), which aren't too far away from Shamokin. Check tourney listings for details.

Oh, and tell me if you're ever in the area. It would be nice to play another Luc main from PA. Most everybody here plays MK, Snake, Marth, etc.
I wish I could go but I'm in competition band and I have one scheduled that day although I was not aware of the one in Harrisburg, I'll have to check but even if I was free I'm only 15 and I doubt I could get a ride, thx for the info though. :)

Edit:k, I looked it up and it's on the same day as the Scranton tourney so I can't make it, i iz sad now.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Pitbull
aspiring competitive, Lucario and Lucas have been there for me since March.
Working on: Less Fsmash spam and losing my focus easily because losing=failure in my eyes.
Future: Have fun while losing which seems impossible atm.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
CaliburChamp
Trying to get my Lucario as competitive as possible
Working on: Accuracy and spacing.
Lucario is one of my favorite characters in this game.

Syran

Smash Rookie
Syran
"Casual", though my fights with my brother are hectic and hard.
Goals? I played Lucario as a secondary until realizing his potential. I plan to become the best I can with him.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
I'm more of a casual player, as in I don't play competitively.

Name: Link

FC: 4425-3681-2055

Lucario was my favorite before Brawl, and in Brawl, he's the only character I use. =)

Name: Zach AKA Xaoz (pronounced Zay-ohss)

Current Title(s): Worst Lucario In The East

Current Lucario status: Now, Sam actually said I was pretty solid, but I'm not so sure...I guess I'm pretty good, but I have a ways to go and some bad habits to get over.

I want to fight one day: Milln, Dguy, Azen, Sam, Mika, Overswarm, Gimpy

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...

Name: Bunny

Tournaments: Can't go to them during school. ._.

Title: Umm..Just there. Sitting in Illinios...not finding tourneys. ._.;

I mained Lucario in the beginning, but he got a bit boring to me. I started focusing on my other mains (Kirby, Ice Climbers, Pikachu), and now I use Lucario again.

I do not suck.

Hyprodimus Prime

Smash Cadet
Name: Bradley

Very casual player. I play maybe once on weekends. Ive loved Lucario since I first unlocked him.

Working on: Combos and ariels. Trying to do less, "bruting" and more calculative plays.

rayecho

Smash Ace
Darrell
Competitive
Working on lucario stuff >_>
Going to play him until a better smash game comes out
Hawyard, CA

Milln

Smash Champion
Fantastic. =o I know there's more of you out there. Who wants to be part of the cool kids club?

Also LAWL AT HAWK, XAOZ DOESN'T WANNA FIGHT YOUUUU

XD If anyone wants to talk to me about Lucario or just plain talk to me, feel free to send me a pm and i'll add you on Aim or something. <3 Luca mains.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Lil CJ
Just picked up Lucario and loving his play style
Inspired by watching Azen vids and seeing an episode of Pokemon with Lucario in it...lol.....i plan to play on a competitive level with Lucario
Since I mostly main characters that have a projectile to spam (Lucas and Zelda main)
I wanted to try out Lucario since I wasnt doing so good with Pit. I was better suited to his style and won more matches with him.... so Pit was replaced by Lucario.
I want to learn more about Lucario
He is a great and fun character:)

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
Umm...

Name: Bunny

Tournaments: Can't go to them during school. ._.

Title: Umm..Just there. Sitting in Illinios...not finding tourneys. ._.;

I mained Lucario in the beginning, but he got a bit boring to me. I started focusing on my other mains (Kirby, Ice Climbers, Pikachu), and now I use Lucario again.

I do not suck.
wheren't you in cali this summer?

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
Well, guess I can't avoid this... ^^;

Name: Ephyon SylphShroud

mmh, should i describe myself as a newb Brawler? I'd like to become competitive,
but there are no competitions or tourneys here...T_T Guess I'm your average Luc player.
I'll improve with him as long as I'll have time to dedicate, and as long as he wants it :chuckle: I almost always play as Luc on wi-fi.

What else...First I saw him in pokemon Diamond/Pearl. Then I saw him in the movie. Then the news he was in Brawl too. At the time I felt sorry for Mewtwo, but in that moment I decided I would play Lucario all the time. Then I bought the game, I unlocked him in SSE, and I said then:
"WHO CARES 'BOUT THAT FAILED EXPERIMENT, FEEL THE POWA OF AURA!" :chuckle:

Well, if you dare to connect with Italy :ohwell: and want to Brawl with me sometime, the FC is on the left. Hope I can learn much by brawling with strong players, and remember the AURA is with us ;)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
zomg1stpostiwin!!!!

EDIT: ; . ;

*cough*

Jeepy
Competitive, loves me some tournehs.
Hopefully pretty dern far.
Napa Valley, California.

Oh, and yes, I co-main Wario, but my love for Lucario hasn't diminished or anything like that. SO STFU. plx.
Aint nuthin' wrong with polygamy, amirite?
Not at all.

Phi1ny3
semi-competitive, loves smashfests, but hates having to miss tourneys so often.
I hope to not be per se the best Lucario, but the most unorthodox and inventive in instances
also, hope to take ES and give it some use.
Oregon.

I co-main marth, but there should be nothing wrong with that, so good stuff.

Oh, and SCIENCE!

Nic64

Smash Lord
name: nick, my pseudonym here is uncreative and lame heheh

current level: decent

goals: I want to be the very best, like no one ever was!

Burnthrust

Smash Rookie
Burnthrust
competitive(dont have time to go to tournies cause of work and there is not many in my area
one of the best lucarios in the world
Gretna,louisiana

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Milln! *tackle-hugs*

Wolfpup, reporting in as Lucario main and Forum reader. ;3
I'm in Sunnyvale, CA, and I'm managing to hold my ground in tournies. If it's not a smashboards or AiB advertised tournament, then I'll almost always place top 4 or win. For serious tournaments, I'll make it to (roughly) the top 30-20%. It depends on how stiff the competition is.

I just need to practice, practice, practice. ^^;

D. Disciple

Smash Master
D. Disciple
Highly competitive with Lucario
Increasing as much as I can whenever I get access to a wii. Don't know where I still stand with him haven't been to a tourney in awhile, been on hiatus mode.
Cottage Grove, MN

Notes: Internet has been knocked out of my house for almost 2 weeks now, so I barely get to come onto the boards, been teaching a lot of my friends how to play Brawl at a mere competitive level. So I feel like my skills have been plummeting sometimes, with the mindgames and approaches. Been out of the loop for going to tournies, but I hope I can start hosting biweeklies at my college pretty soon.

Milln

Smash Champion
D. Disciple
Highly competitive with Lucario
Increasing as much as I can whenever I get access to a wii. Don't know where I still stand with him haven't been to a tourney in awhile, been on hiatus mode.
Cottage Grove, MN

Notes: Internet has been knocked out of my house for almost 2 weeks now, so I barely get to come onto the boards, been teaching a lot of my friends how to play Brawl at a mere competitive level. So I feel like my skills have been plummeting sometimes, with the mindgames and approaches. Been out of the loop for going to tournies, but I hope I can start hosting biweeklies at my college pretty soon.
C'mon, Dark. =o You were one of the first to have a beautiful air-based Lucario. Don't ditch out on us now. =o!

AND OMG PUPSEH AH LUH YEW

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I guess i should post...

The Halloween Captain
U.S. - Northeast
Skill level - unguaged. I'm on a different level than the local players, but I have no idea what this translates to. I've been to 2 tourneys this summer. I lost with no notable place - I am not sure if it was a "skill" thing or a "new to the tournament scene" thing though.
Type of Smasher - became more competitively casual because there wasn't anyone I could regularly face at my level. I'm not great, but the local population is usually not very good.

Additional details - THC in no way means anything because I wanted it to. The first letters just happened to end up looking like initials for something.

Annhialator Zero

Smash Apprentice
Well when I got Brawl and played as Lucario I rather quickly mained him, and I was really good until recently where my Lucario has become dreadful. There's nothing specific, I just keep losing.

Lucario's still a really fun character though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
name: K.I.D. a.k.a. Goggles

technically i dont know if im allowed to post in here because i dont main lucario but I main various, and ive gotten to the point where in tourneys i only play lucario against MK, and seeing that like 60% of everyone at this point plays MK, it could be constured that i mained him.

Skill level: im a beast. i place normally top 5 in a very competitive area. and as far as I know, i play like the most angry, aggressive lucario that I've ever seen, forward air is amasing as it links/combos to every move that he has.

and just like my other characters i want to make them good to do what i need them for, and that is to win tourneys
type of smasher, i am the type of guy that will do anything short of playing MK and snake to win

RMAC

Smash Cadet
RMAC

I'm gonna start getting into some tournaments this year. Gotta keep practicing til I start having blue flames come out of my own hands. lol

Calgary, Canada

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I wonder if I count for this thread? XD

Terios
Competitive
My Lucario?... is bad. I can WIN with him but that's because I don't suck. My Lucario HIMSELF does though. My cg's are like... jab jab fp jab fp over AT THE BEST. I use stupid normal stuff like utilt juggle to start then fair fair nair combos and jab fp combos during mid stock then I just read my opponents movements til I can get a Fsmash and grab at high percent. That's my WHOLE game. I don't have any tricksies. T_T

Top Bottom