• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollll Calllllll

Equus

Smash Cadet
Equus
Semi-competitive, never been to tournaments (yet)
I wanna beeeeee the veeeery be[is shot] (or at least good enough to win tourneys)
Currently working on some basics that I've neglected (like teching and proper DI)
Some-Town-Nobody-Cares-About, WI
I'm looking for a tutor to help me get better.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
C'mon, Dark. =o You were one of the first to have a beautiful air-based Lucario. Don't ditch out on us now. =o!

AND OMG PUPSEH AH LUH YEW
Don't fear, I have been extending my aerial game with Lucario a whole lot more now. Coming up with different ways to keep my opponent in the air and make it seem like Lucario is dancing in the air as well.

Expect my combo/gameplay vid, eventually.

I have more time to practice now, since my friends at game crazy want me to return and practice Brawl on their wii still.

Milln

Smash Champion
Don't fear, I have been extending my aerial game with Lucario a whole lot more now. Coming up with different ways to keep my opponent in the air and make it seem like Lucario is dancing in the air as well.

Expect my combo/gameplay vid, eventually.

I have more time to practice now, since my friends at game crazy want me to return and practice Brawl on their wii still.
Needs moar ISJR or sum shizzzzz

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Ok, we should have a format for posting this

Name
State/City
Who they play (limit 2)

and Summary if you want.
This of course is just a suggestion.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm Shin (pronounced Sheen: japanese for truth/heart)
Oregon/Eugene
I play with t1mmy/t0mmy/aevin
they play kirby and rob /ness+lucas

I've been told I'm the best on the west coast. Debatable since I don't play enough, but, I always get positive feedback whenever I play the smash twins as they are crazy and go all over the place for tournaments ALL the freakin time. I don't have time for tournies out of state, but, oh well. Whenever I ask who plays a good lucario the only person they can compare me to is azen whoever that is luls. I actually just looked at one of his vids and I learned something. I need to B-air some more.

IceWolf252

Smash Rookie
My current smash name is Jobag
I live in mormonville( aka Utah)
I play competitively though im only decent.
Gotta love brawling all night with me friends though

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ok, we should have a format for posting this

Name
State/City
Who they play (limit 2)

and Summary if you want.
This of course is just a suggestion.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm Shin (pronounced Sheen: japanese for truth/heart)
Oregon/Eugene
I play with t1mmy/t0mmy/aevin
they play kirby and rob /ness+lucas

I've been told I'm the best on the west coast. Debatable since I don't play enough, but, I always get positive feedback whenever I play the smash twins as they are crazy and go all over the place for tournaments ALL the freakin time. I don't have time for tournies out of state, but, oh well. Whenever I ask who plays a good lucario the only person they can compare me to is azen whoever that is luls. I actually just looked at one of his vids and I learned something. I need to B-air some more.
I remember u! Long time, no see!

BeyondPerception

Smash Rookie
Name: Arineko, probably putting stuff up as Ari in the future in tourneys
State/City: Michigan/Southfield
People you play with: Not sure what their in-game names are, but they do play tourney
Who they play: Yoshi and Olimar/Toon Link
Summary: Starting to bring over my Melee Skills with Mewtwo and Roy over to SSBB with Lucario (main) and Marth (secondary). Attempting to have some skill by 18th October for tourney play

JB-Fudge

Smash Rookie
I'm Jared
Competitive
Best player in my highschool of 3200 people, I plan to branch out to tournies soon.
I prefer to dodge roll A LOT. Just to throw them off, then do a throw with combos of fair attacks. I also have the habit of using smash attacks too much(gotta get out of that habit). I also have to learn how to use force palm more often, I feel I barely use it. I also use double team a little too much, although I put it to good use. So generally I piss them off by dodging a ton, and counter attacking a ton and then using a quick grab+ air combos for a good 40% damage. Wins the mindgames easy, the only downside is that I start to become predictable.
Edmonton,Alberta, CANADA.

If there's anybody in my area, let me know, I love to meet new people and would adore to face new challengers to critique me and help me out.

TSDMK

Smash Rookie
My first post on SWF after lurking for a while. Yay me

Smash name: EP.
Casual player - trying to up my game but none of my friends play smash much unfortunately. I'd like to improve my approaches and work on chaining together moves more
Living right now in England

I learned a lot from these forums and enjoyed watching the Inner Fire vids. I'll definitely be visiting often.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Trapt497

Wanting to join the competetive scene and improve so bad...been to one tourney and plan to go to many more. Hopefully goin to Impact with milln woot.

Working on: getting better in general. Have bad habits like rolling or SD'ing too much that i want to get rid of.

Notes: never switching mains. ever. also, at that tourney, my first match was a gainst a very good marth (lost). The first match i played in losers was against a BETTER marth O__O so learning to fight marth is one of my goals right now as well. i still had a great time at the tourney and i got a lot better. played a crap ton of friendlies.

Goal: unrealistic, but i want to be the best lucario in georgia. got some competition lolz (WUTTUP MIKALOTT)

<3 lucario

...and <3 milln, of course.

Gileril

Smash Cadet
Gil
I go to tourneys and do well, I'm learning things from playing people better than me.
He's too fun and I love pokemon. I intend to keep him as my main because of his adaptive nature- as Bruce Lee said, be like water.
Charlotte, NC

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Ballistaboy
Im a competitive lucario thats constantly progressing
Been to 1 tourney so far and did better than i expected.
Strongsville, Ohio

Midwest- no suckas here

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Oathblivion (or just "Oath," because Oathblivion is hard pressed to fit into a Brawl nametag)
Wannabe Competetive. I lack tournies in my area.
Who doesn't want to get to the top?
Middle of Nowhere, North Georgia

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Oathblivion (or just "Oath," because Oathblivion is hard pressed to fit into a Brawl nametag)
Wannabe Competetive. I lack tournies in my area.
Who doesn't want to get to the top?
Middle of Nowhere, North Georgia
GOOOOO TO WABA if you live near Duluth/ATL...me and mikalott go.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I have been lurking the Lucario forums because at first I thought Lucario was good, then he sucked, and suddenly he's a second for me and almost as good as my Link.
So I'm taking him to my second tourney ever on Saturday and plan on investing in him heavily. :)
White Lucario rocks my socks.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I have been lurking the Lucario forums because at first I thought Lucario was good, then he sucked, and suddenly he's a second for me and almost as good as my Link.
So I'm taking him to my second tourney ever on Saturday and plan on investing in him heavily. :)
White Lucario rocks my socks.
Thats a good investment.

Sockcario rocks everyones socks.
Suck it Blues!
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
SCIENCE! rocks everyone's socks!
Oh, and Blue is the way 2 go. Only Newb scientists wear white labcoats, but Bill (and Phil) wear Blue labcoats!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
milln speaking of impact im probably going ^.^ i think mika is going to. we've met IRL btw

tedward2000

Smash Champion
It's not hard. Just follow the path of Aura!

fixed
-t2

omg, 1,000th post!
such a great one too

Miles.

Smash Champion
Sup Lucario Boards.

I troll a lot, especially after seeing Azens Lucario. I have been getting my a** beat by a Samus lately so I have been on here a lot getting tips for that match up since Lucario ***** Samus.

Figured Id say hi.

I am comeptitve, but my Lucario isnt yet, tho I am looking to make it better.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I lurk here every now and then. Just so I know what's new and all. I heard that Luke does pretty well against Samus; after all... his individual attacks are generally better than Samus' minus recovery.

ORLY?
Competitive - Improving a lot. My friends nearby suck, my friends in other states rock!
Samus main

tedward2000

Smash Champion
and AURA

Dude, you have no idea how cool that looks.

And heya to newish ppl searching for some samus vs cario help.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's not hard. Just follow the path of SCIENCE!
Congrats Tedward!

and yes follow the path of Aura...SCIENCE DROOLS.

But AURA is a kind of SCIENCE! I mean, it is the state of the art combustable energy that is emitted based directly on the factors of the critical condition of the subject (or Lucario), as well as his emotions. It's truly an enigmatic source, isn't it?

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
I'm Rh1thmz (in-game tag: R1thm...you guys should add my FC and PM me for a Brawl :D), and I am from Connecticut. I'm currently working on my Lucario more seriously now because he's my second favorite character due to his awesome combo ability, power, aura sphere, and sheer pwnage ^.^ My favorite character and main is MK; he's been my main since day one of Brawl. Since things are starting to look pretty grim as far as MK's survival and popularity goes, I'm taking Lucario a lot more seriously. I haven't put any serious work into Lucario in the past...just learning a little of this, a little of that every now and then, but now, I'm getting pretty dedicated to working on Lucario as a serious main option. I'm hoping to be a good, competitive Lucario, but I'm still a "tourney virgin" >.< That's going to change soon, though...hopefully...

Anyways, I've got a lot of work ahead of me on Lucario. I've got to learn some good approach strategies, how to better utilize Aura Sphere to its fullest potential, character matchups (uggh why is Marth giving me so much trouble? I can't combo him because of that stupid fair >.>), and all of that good stuff. I love Lucario, but I'm not a great Lucario at the moment. I hope to become a well-known smasher, whether it be MK or Lucario (preferrably both).

So yeah. That's me.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm Rh1thmz (in-game tag: R1thm...you guys should add my FC and PM me for a Brawl :D), and I am from Connecticut. I'm currently working on my Lucario more seriously now because he's my second favorite character due to his awesome combo ability, power, aura sphere, and sheer pwnage ^.^ My favorite character and main is MK; he's been my main since day one of Brawl. Since things are starting to look pretty grim as far as MK's survival and popularity goes, I'm taking Lucario a lot more seriously. I haven't put any serious work into Lucario in the past...just learning a little of this, a little of that every now and then, but now, I'm getting pretty dedicated to working on Lucario as a serious main option. I'm hoping to be a good, competitive Lucario, but I'm still a "tourney virgin" >.< That's going to change soon, though...hopefully...

Anyways, I've got a lot of work ahead of me on Lucario. I've got to learn some good approach strategies, how to better utilize Aura Sphere to its fullest potential, character matchups (uggh why is Marth giving me so much trouble? I can't combo him because of that stupid fair >.>), and all of that good stuff. I love Lucario, but I'm not a great Lucario at the moment. I hope to become a well-known smasher, whether it be MK or Lucario (preferrably both).

So yeah. That's me.
tl;dr

Aura Sphere is hot. Favorite moooooooooooooove <3

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
But AURA is a kind of SCIENCE! I mean, it is the state of the art combustable energy that is emitted based directly on the factors of the critical condition of the subject (or Lucario), as well as his emotions. It's truly an enigmatic source, isn't it?
SCIENCE is only a way puny human beings explain odd phenomena, just like religion or philosophy do. Since Aura jackals know the secrets of AURA, they don't need any explanation: they already know EVERYTHING. XD

Milln

Smash Champion
SCIENCE is only a way puny human beings explain odd phenomena, just like religion or philosophy do. Since Aura jackals know the secrets of AURA, they don't need any explanation: they already know EVERYTHING. XD
They also sign in on the Roll Call sheet. Especially if they lurk.

Top Bottom