• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Today, if I go to this GW MM? We have never played, and I have heard crazy things about how Ive been passed up. Im not willing to let it go that easily. Let me know

clowsui

Smash Legend
Deal. $5?

@Clowsui- I'll mm you on my setup for $5, Marth vs your Falco. They will be put up this time, I promise.

:phone:
of all matchups you picked that one? lol that's fine though, i make it rain on dem hoes :reverse:

if you're not going to put mine up from last time at least give me the replays please <3 i KNOW you could at least do that

D

Deleted member

Now that I think about it, I'm not 100% sure I'll be back from Disney World for this tourney.

I'll let you guys know later.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Can I run Brawl- here??????!!?!???!?!?
CAN HE PUHLEEEAAAZE RUN BRAWL MINUS HERE????????

There already seem to be a good amount of people that are REALLY interested in it, and I know I could grab another 4 or 5 people from cincinnati to show up to this(for minus)

also @jake the only gripe I have with 2.1 is ness's pk fire...its obscenely broken.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So how many new kids are going to be here that don't know who I am

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Today, if I go to this GW MM? We have never played, and I have[ heard crazy things about how Ive been passed up. Im not willing to let it go that easily. Let me know
Most def! It's been so long since I've seen you. Glad to see you come back!
I might take this up if I make it here and I like the new version
Yus!

Please, keep 'em coming! Brawl Minus MM $1-$5.00 your choice!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sai, simultaneous money match in both?!

Two hands.

Two controllers.

One winner.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
the supposed input lag is negligible. I've never noticed it, no ps3 users seem to complain about it, and whatever the difference is its small enough where lots of major tournaments still go all ps3 (like power up and evo).

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm still gonna be out of town, so I won't be able to make it to this... :(

I hope it's a big success, though! I'll be eager to see the results posted.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
PLEASE tell me there will be Tekken.

If so Y.b.M and Kiest..let's get it.

Also going to need a teammate for this event. I want to win.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I dont like sticks I like moving with a pad...and on xbox using the joystick to do half my moves

so why should i stick with only 1 choice when I have 2 if you ask me people who need to get with the times are the ones ONLY using sticks thats so retro

clowsui

Smash Legend
Apparently, every mid-level player in Ohio has trouble against you Carls, so I'd like to take initiative and challenge you to a $5 MM.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I was misinformed. Apparently, ROBs can't stop losing to Carls; that said, the offer is still up.

Also I said nothing about me being on the PR right now. I said those at the top should watch their thrones. You don't get anywhere without confidence, right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I might money match someone or two or three, but I'm not on the PR so go easy on me I'm just a nub and I play ROB sometimes :3

Top Bottom