• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Not yet, the next CouchWarriors meeting is this weekend, after that I'll have many juicy updates for all.

Jaz

Smash Ace
Book me in as attending Cao, if i get employed however I'll let you know that i can't make it.
I know you'll make this even better than don't come, and i haven't been to melb in a few months

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm currently making a website for Rocky and I wil also be updating a list of those who are interested in attending.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jaz, let's see if I can keep up making major tourneys better and better.

Muzga - I don't think WA has repped anywhere outside their state before (talking Brawl here), so people on this side would be interested to see how you guys go!

<3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The next CW general meeting is April 19, by then we will have a confirmed date for this thang. I'll be pushing for a October 2-3 date since that seems to be the crowd pleaser around here.

6-7 months is a long time to sustain hype, so you'll probably experience spurts and droughts of spam from here till the end. :grin:

But I'm working on my website for this anyhow <3 ITS CUTE

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
I did Whites vs Asians crew battle before lol. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

P.S. I'm a boards noob "Cao said this ^"

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Cao beasted our Smashkatchewan team with the Ehsians.

You should definately expect my brother and I from Canada / living in Mt.Gambier.
Prbably rock up some melee and SF3

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm coming Ryan, assuming I can set it up around work, which should be fine.

swordsaint

Smash Master
My opinion on the dates may be overlooked seeing as I'm a less "veteran" member of Smashboards, however I preferred your original idea of the 3rd and 4th. 2nd and 3rd leaves no real time for me to organise and pack, and everything else I guess. 3rd and 4th (also being on a weekend) gives me a days time to organise myself between having a stupidly late wednesday TAFE course.

swordsaint

Smash Master
No, I made a suggestion, instead of shooting it down it's up to people to choose whether they agree with a slight date change or not. sheeeesh

Dekar289

Smash Hero
marth ditto is easiest match times a thousand

grab, f throw, f-smash, edgeguard, wash rinse repeat

ocasionaly uptilt and fair **** if you get bored =)

S.D

Smash Master
f throw f smash only works on spastics who don't DI.

But when it works it's sweet its how I used to beat Turtle in Marth dittos XD

Top Bottom