• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vermy

Smash Champion
Atlas vs. Shaya for "most johns" MM.

I put up a "I'm more metal" MM. I challenge anyone to prove they are more metal than me. X comes pretty close, but I win.

Also, just bought an arcade stick, customising it this weekend with all Sanwa parts from original street fighter II turbo arcade cabinet. (y) Get jealous.

_X_

Smash Lord
Atlas vs. Shaya for "most johns" MM.

I put up a "I'm more metal" MM. I challenge anyone to prove they are more metal than me. X comes pretty close, but I win.

Also, just bought an arcade stick, customising it this weekend with all Sanwa parts from original street fighter II turbo arcade cabinet. (y) Get jealous.
Why just *give* me your money Dan? You listent to Slipknot :laugh: /MM.

MM are epic.

Cao said:
Jei (Smash Gangsta) - Runs Melbourne's Brawl Scene. Has been in the game for 3 years. Provides a lot of energy into growing Melbourne's Brawl scene. Plays Yoshi. And he looks gangsta and comes from the westside so all the kiddies pee their pants.

X (Smash Brah) - He will probably be too drunk to realise he's in a ****ing Smash tourney <3
I RUN IT TOO (although ,admittedly, he does *most* of the work). In fact, in his possible absents next year, I was going to spear head it entirely. But it looks like we're going to trudge though all the bull**** to bring the **** back to the home town!

WHERE MY REPS AT BRAH?!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
The spare bed was directed at Tak sorry. Thursday should is OK at mine.

Tak - I'd just get another bed or go home to sleep what's the big deal?
Ok if it's not to much trouble then, I just thought you might have been going out of your way to help me, thanks woxy partner <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
So? I also listen to Coolio.

I have a wide spectrum of musical tastes. I'm still more Metal than you. Don't make me death metal growl. I have a voice that shakes the bowels of hell.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

If anyone has not Signed Up for Rocky yet, please do so here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245186

If you do this before September 30, you will be able to view your pools 1 WEEK before the tournament starts. That's right, pools will be announced before the tournament begins so you can adequately train.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
uhh Cao, I pre registered, but now I've kinda realised that Rocky is on a really bad weekend.
I'm at Melb Uni for a maths award Saturday, and probably have baseball sunday. Will you still chuck me in a pool or do you want further confirmation?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Anyone that has signed up will be placed in a pool. So if you're certain (and anyone else) you'll be unable to attend please withdraw your attendance and I'll reconstruct accordingly. :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Pools will only be released for Melee and Brawl singles, so I have you covered Nix. :)

D0N

Smash Ace
wow, a pools preview? Thats a great idea. I doubt ill specifically train for it, but itll still be fun to see and nice to know what matchups ill be playing.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
how many from each pool go through?

sorry, reading up on oc3 is so interesting lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
<3
that offer is open to anyone btw
it's literally impossible to win
jiggs is toooooo cheap =)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Who is this french Ricky and why is he so interesting? >__>
because he's french, came down from france for genesis, and not only does he look almost exactly like you, he even has alot of the same mannurisims (how the **** do you spell that?)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm I'm not sure, I cant remember his name because I just always called him french ricky...
although Qlex sounds familiar, I think vyse will know.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
mmm I'm not sure, I cant remember his name because I just always called him french ricky...
although Qlex sounds familiar, I think vyse will know.
The one with glasses, who was always saying "we're soooooooooo tired", who lost his wallet in the train.
I'll cll him Ricky from now on :laugh:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I thought the french guys were heaps cool, and one of them mained ganon in melee, doesnt get much more epic then that.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
My brother says he'll take that MM for as high as you're willing to go.
GL. My Jiggs has a hella time beating him.
k sure

you're jiggs is much moreall around skill though

i have one skill, and it is cheaping out space animals MWHAHAHAHA

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Awesome, it's a done deal :)

I haven't played in awhile so I'm rusty. And I know you are absolutely sick now, improved heaps since the last time we met. So I'm worried I'd be a liability :(

Otherwise, 'tis be a great tourney :)

Team Accelereon. But you can come up with something funnier I bets :)
Awesome man. That names sick anyways.

Top Bottom