• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
1) can someone please get me a good melee controller ;_;
2) what's to do fun in australia? might as well do something here
About No.2, you'll have hosts show you around Sydney and Melbourne, don't worry you'll have fun :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just for the sake of time management guys, all crew battles will now be capped at up to 8-man maximums, unless we have extra time of course. 10-man crew battles = over an hour for each = too long. :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah getting sick of johns.
Only legit johns are physical limitations, like sucking duck, or having massive hangover, those can ruin your game and they are totally not your own fault. c:
no but rly only being sick is a viable excuse, no psychological johns.
only physical, bra.
too much sex can also improve you OR make you too tired, totes worth risk.
and hangovers
yehzz <3
zzzzzz

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sex makes Jei play basketball better. More relaxed I think.
How is being hungover not your fault? Who else's fault could it be? Did somebody spike your alcoholic beverage? Sucking duck on the other hand, I understand where you're coming from...where you're coming from...yes...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I get put in the half of the bracket that m2k is in, and I dont place as high as someone I'm better then.

that isnt viable johns?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Sex makes Jei play basketball better. More relaxed I think.
How is being hungover not your fault? Who else's fault could it be? Did somebody spike your alcoholic beverage? Sucking duck on the other hand, I understand where you're coming from...where you're coming from...yes...
apparently it increases your testosterone levels, which in turn makes you more aggressive, more competitive, and more like attila.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Fun facts: in old martial arts, sex was seen as a transfer of energy. For that reason, while sex before fighting was okay, since you maintained your energy, masturbating wasn't, since your energy got transfered to no one. So, guys, make sure if you need to get off before Robocop, you have sex, not masturbation. :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, I didn't mean for my post to be read and taken into account at all. XD
I was joking about the hangover/sucking duck part, sarcasm fail.
And the thing about sex, just... Lol.

ANYWAY.

How many crew battles will take place, then?
Between which states?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
saturday night will be a heaps late night if theres brawl crews first
any possibility of there being melee crews first/both at same time?

and another note, is nsw fielding a team/nsw+guests? (for melee)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Well, if you think it'll take up too much time, why not have 10 people, but 3 crews? like Zero said, NSW vs VIC vs QLDSAWA.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Well, if you think it'll take up too much time, why not have 10 people, but 3 crews? like Zero said, NSW vs VIC vs QLDSAWA.
10 per crew, say matches average 4 minutes, youre looking at 40 minutes bare minimum per game, then you have vic vs nsw, nsw vs qldsawa, vic vs qldwasa, thats 2 hours. unless brawl somehow becomes a faster paced game, ****s gonna take bare minimum 1 hour 30 mins with 10 people

even with 8 people or 7 people crews, i dont think an hour for all 3 of those fights between reigons is feesable

thats why im asking for simultaneous crews, because i also know that some melee people wont want to watch brawl crews, and vise versa

sure theres the want to try to keep the hype, and some people playing multiple crews, but i really dont think 1 set of crews, then another set is the answer

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea, well Cao wanted 8 people max, with QLD and SA/WA seperate. So that'd take a lot longer... Unless Cao wants 8 max with QLD and WA/SA together, which... yea still will take a long time.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Running both at once sounds good apart from the possibility of state crews having one person for both games (aka ZXV, Tibs etc)

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Iv been thinking 5 is not enough and 10 is too many especially with the time constraints so 8 is a really good number. I still think we should keep the crews the same as they were before though.

Brawl
NSW vs VIC vs QLD/WA

Melee
NSW vs VIC vs QLD

Im against running both game crews at once as it really depletes the hype. Personally i would enjoy to watch Melee crews just as much if not more then Brawl. Also key players doubling up in games really doesnt help. When it comes down to it though if time becomes that much of an issue its understandable.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
can't run both games at once... it kinda defeats the purpose... those not playing want to watch, cheer, and get involved, not be separated.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Running both at once sounds good apart from the possibility of state crews having one person for both games (aka ZXV, Tibs etc)
would you rather wait for say 2 people at most per a crew to finish one match, or wait for an entire set of 3 crew matches to go before we already start melee?

if somehow it magically looks like brawl will actually take 1 hour, and we finish on time, then sure we can have melee after brawl

but thats such an un-reasonable demand, should plan for simultaneous crews

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Iv been thinking 5 is not enough and 10 is too many especially with the time constraints so 8 is a really good number. I still think we should keep the crews the same as they were before though.

Brawl
NSW vs VIC vs QLD/WA

Melee
NSW vs VIC vs QLD

Im against running both game crews at once as it really depletes the hype. Personally i would enjoy to watch Melee crews just as much if not more then Brawl. Also key players doubling up in games really doesnt help. When it comes down to it though if time becomes that much of an issue its understandable.
This is what's going to happen. J-Birds knows where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom