• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
let's have a crew battle where it's zxv vs the top aus players of both brawl and melee
21 stock each side (3 x 4 stock for melee players, 3 x 3 stock for brawlers)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
What's the Brawl crew for Queensland looking like? If you guys are looking for someone, I'm willing to fill in and rep Central Queensland. :p

Splice

Smash Hero
needs hype, zxv!

So VIC, how will we crush ZXV in crew battles? We'll have to CP colours so he can't be green! :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
To add additional certainty and hype to the Crews events, I ask that all captains submit their lineup by Wednesday night. If you don't do this, you run the risk of not having a crew formed on the day.

Minimum of 6 players is required to submit a crew. A maximum of 10 players can be added, but 2 must be listed as RESERVES. This means they are not part of the Top 8, and will only be featured in the event of extra free time.

I need the full lineup (no characters required) of all crews from both games:

BRAWL NSW:

BRAWL VIC:

BRAWL QLD/WA:

MELEE NSW:

MELEE VIC:

MELEE QLD:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Ill claim QLD Brawl captian :p
Yo Corpse and Ric lets talk about how we're going to crush these cocky NSW and VIC teams.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
fuuuuuu chris and rob... need you
im sure the qld 5 will prevent me from having to play though right?

Splice

Smash Hero
My proposal for VIC Brawl

Crew:
Tibs
Attila
Splice
Ledge
Toshiba
Earl
Jei
Nicks

Reserves:
Viva
Dekar/Conor/Leisha/Timic idk

I'm not a captain and have no authority but when Attila makes the decision I want him to look at that and consider... Viva could be in the main crew instead of Nicks maybe idk.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Are the crews allowed to be altered on Saturday? Performance in Brawl Singles might affect the final lineup.

Splice

Smash Hero
Oooh Conors got big plans for Brawl Singles, def knows he'll be on crews 100% sure afterwards... mhmm

Dekar289

Smash Hero
my marth is better than shaya's, ask ted and tibs, the top 2 players in the country

Zero

Smash Hero
Shaya dropped Marth for Meta2Knight.

Lol Ricky, i thought about that as soon as I posted. You'd be a pretty good captain too imo, and I think Ted isn't in a position to post atm, so you could declare now :p

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
My proposal for VIC Brawl

Crew:
Tibs
Attila
Splice
Ledge
Toshiba
Earl
Jei
Nicks

Reserves:
Viva
Dekar/Conor/Leisha/Timic idk

I'm not a captain and have no authority but when Attila makes the decision I want him to look at that and consider... Viva could be in the main crew instead of Nicks maybe idk.
i second this!
me and viva will probs have to have a fight to the death for the 8th spot :)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
What's the point of a deadline if something that happens after the deadline could affect the lineup?

swordsaint

Smash Master
if the deadline is wednesday, no results on saturday should affect crews

im also cool for ricky to captain

might make him care a little more :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ask cao for confirmation but i'm pretty sure it's not set in stone, teams are just to be posted for hype
it's crews, changes can be made 2 minutes before the event starts

Zero

Smash Hero
NSW guys, I guess we should message Ted to see if he wants to captain and if so, who he's going to have on the team. Who has his mobile?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Condog, I already made my position clear I want certainty on this part of the event. That includes the confirmation of players in crews before Robocop. I don't want people to be discussing who gets in or not on the day of the tournament - that's inefficient. I request extra clarity, hence the deadline. And I'm serious on it too. No list, no crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom