• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
no offense scrubs but when was the last time you went interstate and played good vic/nsw players

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hmm let's see.... back in like 06 or 07 i went to adelaide and played dj cats lol
when i went to sydney for one of their boosts earlier this year there's were a couple of qlders there
chris has flown down to melb several times, played him...
you came down at the start of the year i think syke... took care of your marth with my puff in friendlies (rofl how embarrassing disgusting noob)
not to mention playing kas/ryan at rocky

sooo scrubs... your turn buddy

Scrubs

Smash Lord
no offense scrubs but when was the last time you went interstate and played good vic/nsw players
Oh only when I took a set if SD and 2-0'd combo turtle at SQUAT

You rarely travel. Glass houses.

This is the fourth of fifth time I have seen you post something like this.

I have been to Sydney multiple times and Melbourne twice.

When was the last time you came up here....'06???

Educate yourself before getting on your high horse.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Oh only when I took a set if SD and 2-0'd combo turtle at SQUAT

You rarely travel. Glass houses.

This is the fourth of fifth time I have seen you post something like this.

I have been to Sydney multiple times and Melbourne twice.

When was the last time you came up here....'06???

Educate yourself before getting on your high horse.
None of us (melbourne) have been up there since CoK in 07, most of us are simply too poor (cept for me and cao now rofl)

When was the last time you attended a non qld major?
Not trying to have a go at you here, just wondering since I don't remember even seeing you since CoK.

But from my knowledge, Dekar hasn't missed any majors cept for squat V in the past like 2 years.

EDIT: Rob has no idea, maybe the day you come down here to Australia, you'll realise the only player that matters on your team is Kas

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If that was the actual QLD lineup, VIC has about 10% chance of winning unless Dekar gets 25+ rests :estatic:

But given what I think will be QLD's likely Robocop attendance, it'll be pretty close.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
None of us (melbourne) have been up there since CoK in 07, most of us are simply too poor (cept for me and cao now rofl)
Yep pretty sure I've been up to QLD about 5+ times since then. Not that I'm worth mentioning or anything lol.

S.D

Smash Master
Queensland is probably strongest on paper, I'll give them that. I haven't played Zac before but I've played the rest and they're all pretty legit. I really think the crew battles will depend largely on which of the top 3 for each state really stand up and do some business, I think the lower 3-4 players will largely cancel each other out from every state.

Edit: I think 7-8 is probably a good number.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You all suck.
c:

QLD - Ben, Zac (?), Me, Rob, Ryan, Chris (?).
NSW - ZXV, Sam, Tom, ...?
VIC - Dave, Dave2 (Dekar), Phil, Emily, ...?

Iono, I say it's pretty even.
If only Tristan and Aaron still played and came to this.
But Aaron's too busy being Number 1 at SC2 in SEA. :C

Edit:

Yeah bra.
ZXV for 1st in Melee and Brawl.
DOOO IIIT!!!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
if youre going to rate chris, then rate toshi/atticus for us, ive played chris MANY a time, and easily rate the performance of those 2 above chris (these two only improved since the start of this year though...)

its making it hard since we have 2 people that emerged amazingly since the start of the year

im pretty biased in not rating some of the qld people due to rocky performance from some (mostly ryan soz bro) since i did well/beat people in games back when i didnt play properly

****s going to be heaps close, lots of people with 0 idea about eachother. lots of players not rated by opposing states

I think dekars under-rated by you guys a bit too since he didnt start taking games off cao till the last say 5 months, some tourneys going 3-0 in finals vs cao

pressure is on

**** i think too much

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you forgot me on the nsw lineup

none of you know how to deal with misfire stalling.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
1) can someone please get me a good melee controller ;_;
2) what's to do fun in australia? might as well do something here
maybe if you defined a good controller, then we would be able to help you.

but in terms of what to do.... well what DO you want to do, melb has plenty of everything except theme parks rofl

S.D

Smash Master
QLD: people underestimate Rob, Chris, Ben + strong all round.
NSW: Solid top 5 tom, me, zxv, kulla, unreon and who knows wtf Jaz will do in a crew battle
VIC: Toshi definitely a threat, strong with Cao, Dekar and Em - but Atticus is not = to chris sorry Phil.

Crew battles are a funny thing - all it takes is one person to **** and it turns the whole dynamic around - anyone could win imo.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
QLD: people underestimate Rob, Chris, Ben + strong all round.
NSW: Solid top 5 tom, me, zxv, kulla, unreon and who knows wtf Jaz will do in a crew battle
VIC: Toshi definitely a threat, strong with Cao, Dekar and Em - but Atticus is not = to chris sorry Phil.

Crew battles are a funny thing - all it takes is one person to **** and it turns the whole dynamic around - anyone could win imo.
atticus not equal to chris?

really dont know the last time you played him, but he easily beats toshi, and myself actually now.
he doesnt even play marth anymore (dropped marth COMPLETELY since early this year) if that is what youre judging him off.

best fox in melbourne now EASILY

if youre rating toshi and not atticus, it shows that you dont know about it

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
How are you critical of ryans performance at Rocky? He came third. Lol.
critical of his games against me, was down to last stock 3rd game (only bo3, not far enough in the bracket) dispite me being in pretty bad form around rocky time and playing badly

tibs7

Smash Champion
Bad form is a bad John IMO.
but Phil has definitely stepped it up in the past year. ****** dem kids all dayz. So I'll expect Phil to smesh ryan this time. :)
And toshi and atticus>>>>>Chris, like majorly...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Bad form is a bad John IMO.
but Phil has definitely stepped it up in the past year. ****** dem kids all dayz. So I'll expect Phil to smesh ryan this time. :)
And toshi and atticus>>>>>Chris, like majorly...
well by bad form i mean i had been playing tf2 instead of smash for the past like year, not playing bad on the day

Sirias

Smash Champion
I feel like popcorn and seeing a movie...

M2K, seriously man up.
Just use A CONTROLLER.
Or buy a friggin' controller/get your good controller back?

Edit:

I'm pretty sure Ryan was busy f***ing his GF and playing L4D or working.
Loool.

tedeth

Smash Master
I'm kind of inclined to agree with M2K that a good, smooth controller can help out alot.

My Melee fox is super-trash and it makes a difference for me.

Did anyone else see his Fox at Apex? That **** was ridiculous.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
lol @ ryan's third at rocky
love the guy but he got pretty god **** lucky, sd and dekar choking up semen against him and a lucky sd by em at 0% last stock to hand him the win on a plate

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
lol ryan played just as poorly compared to usual in that set as anyone else, i've seen the set, he does some pretty random **** that he wouldn't normally do. And against SD he used samus... I can't remember the last time he used samus in a tournament, it was probably against me in 2008, and he doesn't even do friendlies with samus. Not saying he's better than SD, because SD came back for the win in SQUAT, but i don't know how people can ignore him placing third as dumb luck.

You can't use "we choked" as an excuse for him placing third at rocky, if you can't hold yourself together enough to not choke then he's the better player. That's all there is to it. Not saying he definately is the better player, and you probably will beat him this time around dekar. But you can't call his win luck, his opponents lost. All luck is eliminated from tournaments.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Wow, this thread isn't even legit trashtalking anymore. It's just "I was ****" and "I suicided 3 times".

Robocop johns thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom