• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Johns Thread @ Ryan: Edit First Post in Advanced

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
perth would be doing the same if i lost... just paying them back for last year :)
I don't agree with this at all bro.

Perth had every right to gloat after Rocky because of the large amount of sh*t that the East gave them before the tournament.

It went like this:

Perth hype Corpse up
East come back with a string of insults towards Corpse and Perth in general
Corpse comes to Rocky and destroys all
Perth say 'We told you so' (and rightfully so)
East STILL disagree that Corpse is good
~
East talk down Corpse and Perth in general AGAIN come Robocop
Corpse doesn't perform as well as last time
East jeer and taunt Corpse
Perth accept it and move on
East don't

Despite certain people in the West handling things the wrong way and basically asking to be trolled (music incident etc.), it kind of looks to me that the East are the ones who are acting like total douches.
Attila, instead of "stickin' it to 'em" like you think you are doing, you're really just making yourself look like an *sshole. Be a good sport yeah?

Respect.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Chill out jei, it's all in good fun. And I do believe no one gave me a chance and corpse still thinks he's better than me. Fair's fair.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah my bad Brite. East don't = Attila doesn't.

It's a month after RC and still 90% of your posts are having a go at Corpse. I would believe it's all friendly and in good fun if Corpse was doing the same thing but you're the only one doing it lol.

And don't tell me to chill I'm completely chilled. It's not like I'm angry or anything while I'm posting this. It's just kind of annoying having to read your same posts over and over.

No disrespect a' I'll always have your back but just thought I would step in and say your posts towards Corpse are annoying me at the least. I usually always stay out of everyone's beef lol.

Sowwie.

Attila_

BRoomer
90% of my posts in this thread maybe, but not outside it. I suppose I'd just like him to eat his words; I don't think anyone here should be calling themselves the best, espc when they took a fair beating a month ago. And it is this that annoys me ;)

If he hadn't labelled himself the best, even after I beat him, then I wouldn't shut up ages ago. But until then, I reserve the right to continue firing comments at Perth, espc within the confines of lol threads such as this one.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
But I don't get it, as far as robocop results go he hasn't been proven that he's not the best, (he hasn't proben that he's the best either), but he lost to you, beat ted, and you lost to ted.

If anything it just shows that the three of you are on a level so close to eachother that at this stage it's hard to say. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

anyway yeah every thread that I've read turns into "lol perth", and it's not always atilla either. Joke's just getting old.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Jei'll always have your back, Atirra.
Sexy. <3
Backs are the best view.
Fo sho.

Ted's the best in Aus fer sher. c:

tibs7

Smash Champion
Rob bro, if corpse switched bracket sides with me/Attila he defs wouldn't have got 5th.
Corpse is definitely not the best.
If anything Ted is no.1 atm.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Judging from Ted's interstate performance it's definately NOT hard to argue that he's number 1. Just sayin, the "lol perth" stuff gets tired, it's not like corpse got totally obliterated. I see where Jei is comming from.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yer what tibs said. Plus Ted played too aggressively against Corpse's Snake. I've seen his camp game against Snake and it would most definitely be a sure victory for him if he wasn't over confident.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
zero, zxv took games off corpse...

once again everyone disregards poor old earl, the guy got so **** close to beating ted and could have easily gone to 3rd imo

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah I think earl woulda beaten corpse easy. But Ted was to clutch.

Attila_

BRoomer
Just for the record, I have never advertised myself as the best, and don't even think I'm very good at this game. Australia just bad...

Also, despite what happened at Rc, corse still maintains that he is no 1.

@Tibor: yes, we had a worse bracket; I had an autoloss against m2k round three, meaning a stupidly long fightback from losers.

@kas: have you even seen my back? If you had, you'd understand why jei always has it.

Oh, and in case of any confusion, <3 jei :)

Hater

Smash Ace
90% of my posts in this thread maybe, but not outside it. I suppose I'd just like him to eat his words; I don't think anyone here should be calling themselves the best, espc when they took a fair beating a month ago. And it is this that annoys me ;)

If he hadn't labelled himself the best, even after I beat him, then I wouldn't shut up ages ago. But until then, I reserve the right to continue firing comments at Perth, espc within the confines of lol threads such as this one.
As a representative of Perth I have the right to deem you an idiot :D

Look we do not refer to you guys as the east anymore but hey if we wanna start round 3 im up for it ^^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
to be fair, corpse brought it on himself, he has a huge ego and australia has tall poppy sydrome

and cmon, if your going to say stupid things like "tomorrow at rc corpse will show his new at that will forever change the metagame" you kinda deserve to get ragged on (espcially when his new 'at' was completely useless and has been known about for years)

attila beat corpse, so he's earned the right to **** talk him, corpse doesnt like that?
shouldnt have lost.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tomorrow at rc corpse will show his new at that will forever change the metagame

rofl what a professional he sure showed australia

Richard7

Smash Ace
Despite certain people in the West handling things the wrong way and basically asking to be trolled (music incident etc.).
Not sure if you saw what me and corpse were doing in doubles, but if you did you would of known that we were in fact not trolling when it came to the whole music thing.

In regards to "tomorrow at rc corpse will show his new at that will forever change the metagame" the AT is actually quite useful and wasn't very well known at all.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nobody said you were trolling, just that you appeared to the east coast as this

Attila_

BRoomer
I started using it in japan last year. I also promptly stopped using it cause it was fair useless, and id rather setup in between stocks (for more on the values of setting up, please refer to hall bs corpse).

And no one cared about that at; it didn't change no metagame.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Yer what tibs said. Plus Ted played too aggressively against Corpse's Snake. I've seen his camp game against Snake and it would most definitely be a sure victory for him if he wasn't over confident.
how is this argument any different from corpse saying he could have beat atilla
what could have happened doesnt matter, what matters is what happened
Corpse did beat ted, attilla beat corpse, Ted beat attilla
Objectively Its impossible to say any of the three are superior given these results.

Samuel is still convinced he is the best, You guys arent convinced he is the best, which is completely fine. Im gonna go out on a limb and say that even if he placed highest in australia at robocop this debate/discussion/whatever it is would still be happening.

Just rehashing what i think should be obvious
If you disagree thats fine, youre entitled to your opinion.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Fuzz I'm not arguing that. I know what happened, I saw what happened. What I saw was Ted playing a style he shouldn't of (his fault) which resulted in his loss. End result.

Just saying I agree when people say Ted is the best in Aus. To back that up I added that I've seen the way he plays against Snake and it's blatantly obvious that it's what he should of done against Corpse. He didn't do that so that's his own mistake which cost him but I've seen what he's capable of first hand.

FFS I didn't mean to start this bullshiit again.

Splice

Smash Hero
Why don't you all help each other get better rather than thinking "I'm the best"

If a' wants to have his fun and say corpse is a ****ter then so be it.
But if you guys are gonna start having a serious discussion about who is best than you are silly. I find that more annoying than Attilas posts.

also wtf is this AT

MTGod

Smash Champion
Still, no <3 lost Jei :p Right intentions eh?

Samuel is still convinced he is the best
If Sam really gives two ****s about whether or not he is recognised as the best, let him come out and debate it himself. Who cares what he thinks if he keeps his opinion to himself? So far most I've heard is people *****ing about/rebutting/agreeing with/disagreeing with/whatever-ing with words that other people (and in some cases, they themself) have put in his mouth, with Sam occasionally popping in his head to draw a graph.

Dude.

Guys.

Stop being Glee co-stars please.

Top Bottom