• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO! (updated on 4-19-2013)

Trela

Smash Lord
Bizkit th o
i heard dallas has a bit of a pwii problem :troll:
Dude calm down. You beat razer only after he basically stopped playing smash. He literally attends tournaments every once in a while and NEVER any smash fest and NEVER any wifi and NEVER travels If you are proud of beating a watered down/rusty Razer then congrats to you. You finally did it. Took 4 years but you finally did it.
Yeah f your f! Plus the first time you beat me, I came back and PENETRATED you with a spiked bat, so I don't count that. WAHAHAHAHAHA

Denti

Smash Master
Johns only go so far. Like any of the top Houston players practice anyways. Not my fault Razer got bodied at Whobo then went away and cried about it until he "stopped trying". I still beat Razer last time and I still beat a ton of players who he has lost too.

Ya *****es in Houston can john all day but results are what counts. Fffffffllllloooooolll

:phone:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Houston's free #goml #shotsfired

Houston is actually a pricey place to live in.
Johns only go so far. Like any of the top Houston players practice anyways. Not my fault Razer got bodied at Whobo then went away and cried about it until he "stopped trying". I still beat Razer last time and I still beat a ton of players who he has lost too.

Ya *****es in Houston can john all day but results are what counts. Fffffffllllloooooolll

I lost at whobo and then went ham in school. I shed 0 tears while I still outplaced you LOL. You also lost to pwii and lost to players who I beat! Congratueffinglations!

The results say you've never won in Houston so go results!
do us a favor and stay in new jersey you weed throwing *****

Take it to the Houston thread you ******s
Shouldn't of gotten rid of the social forum you ******.
Houston living in the past.

Houston is dead so we can't even "live". Effing think Denti!

Denti

Smash Master
Razer can focus on school all he wants. Whatever john helps deal with losing to me ya free *****.

On a side note i saw Dojo post that people in our room bailed. Zeton is still looking for a room. Can he join?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shouldn't of gotten rid of the social forum you ******.
Talk to AlphaZelot, not me.

Razer can focus on school all he wants. Whatever john helps deal with losing to me ya free *****.

On a side note i saw Dojo post that people in our room bailed. Zeton is still looking for a room. Can he join?

Honest question, do you truly believe you're better than Razer?

Pretty sure dentis better than Pwii :/

The more you post the closer I come to shooting myself.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
this is the greatest thing ive ever heard. i smell something burning...
The weed.

he threw weed??? what a waste!
I kno right!

I remember when top players trash talking each other was hype.
Wish I could have experienced this "hype" you speak of.

The more you post the closer I come to shooting myself.
I agree, I wish I lived in Houston w/the cool smashers.

Censor Dodging is BS.

Denti

Smash Master
Honest question, do you truly believe you're better razer
Honest response. Idk and idc. As long as I beat him in tournament I have one less problem in my smash career. If he places better than me at a tourney good for him and good for Texas.

Im only having fun when I talk trash. <3 Texas

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
don't.....you use metaknight....

I don't even get your point anyway, he isn't only good because he has mk, but why the **** would he not use him if he has one.
I'm not saying it's bad he uses MK.

The point is that he's using a better character and playing an easier MU, and barely winning(although they haven't played in forever.)

But at WABA Denti outplaced him big time because in Houston Pwii outplacing Denti is a result of Pwii winning the easier MU, and getting first in the tourney and Denti getting 2nd. So it's not really Pwii consistently outplacing Denti, but just consistently beating him.

But dat MU.

@maharbar why because I'm providing logical reasons why Houston isn't the best city in TX?

Player-4

See you in 25 years

The point is that he's using a better character and playing an easier MU, and barely winning(although they haven't played in forever.)

But at WABA Denti outplaced him big time because in Houston Pwii outplacing Denti is a result of Pwii winning the easier MU, and getting first in the tourney and Denti getting 2nd. So it's not really Pwii consistently outplacing Denti, but just consistently beating him.

But dat MU.

@maharbar why because I'm providing logical reasons why Houston isn't the best city in TX?

Do you seriously have to post after every single post? Chill out.

Don't you lose to some girl Olimar on the regular and you're saying it's a bad MU for Oli?

And you honestly think Houston isn't the best city in TX? You're sadly mistaken. OoS results do not reflect how good your city is in relevance to your state.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
outplaced him badly? It was 5th to 3rd, how is that badly? Pwii has a positive record vs Denti, and is even in MK banned, idk why you just decided out of nowhere to call him out being worse than denti with the only claim that he was outplaced barely at one OoS tourney.

and, isn't beating someone constantly pretty good grounds that you're better than them? I mean, **** man.

You aren't providing logical reason at all, just your own biased opinion.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Apparently the girl him and the rest of Tyler hypes a bit is a wifi friend I use to train in 08 named Minifox.
Still want to somehow meet and play her at one of these events.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

But dat MU.

Wtf?? This is terrible logic. You're DONE.

Top Bottom