• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO! (updated on 4-19-2013)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ascension 5? Can you predict the future?

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
+ Acension 4 had only like 5 less posts than Who's Tyler? 3.
And we had like 140 posts. HOWEVER, the first event won't even be till march, so the post count will continue to grow.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Really? Comparing post counts?

Dumb.

Tesh

Smash Hero
EVERYONE HYPE THIS THREAD UP WITH YOUR POSTS!!

Anyone worried about attendance should just put this little thing in their sigs and do their part to help people know about everything ahead of time.

If everyone is willing to travel and go to these places I don't see why any event needs to be under 50 entrants if we can attract OoS again.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
We the best!!!

Like don't expect good players in Tyler(unless you all travel then we're like the TX middleman) but its hype because we're hype people.

Also there's pizza n stuff.

Edit: we also get all the Louisianna players because we're more east than the other cities! We're 2 hours from Shreveport.

since

Smash Journeyman
Dayton vs Tyler crew battle happening in front of everyone?

I didn't expect such a crowd to see me beat a bunch of bad players.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Minifox is legit. She came straight to Tyler specifically to give me a ride to a Dallas tourney one time and wouldn't take gas money.

Dayton, you are bad and you should feel bad. The only reason I still play this game still is to stay fresh because my city needs me.

since

Smash Journeyman
Minifox is legit. She came straight to Tyler specifically to give me a ride to a Dallas tourney one time and wouldn't take gas money.

Dayton, you are bad and you should feel bad. The only reason I still play this game still is to stay fresh because my city needs me.

The only reason you still play this game is because you're the only hope Tyler has.

If I were you, I'd give up.

It's actually gonna be funny when only two people from Dayton ever show up to anything.
2v5 still easy for us.

Denti

Smash Master
Glad to see this is up. When school kicks up Im going to get a venue set up at my college. Im aiming for no less than 50 players. Im going in harder than ever for this.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Loooooool. I'm not good at it yet. I've just been practicing ISG, hovering, and SS for a little while. Starting on a couple temple runs and then maybe an any% or something.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
EVERYONE HYPE THIS THREAD UP WITH YOUR POSTS!!

Anyone worried about attendance should just put this little thing in their sigs and do their part to help people know about everything ahead of time.

If everyone is willing to travel and go to these places I don't see why any event needs to be under 50 entrants if we can attract OoS again.
Bump.

Top Bottom