• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO! (updated on 4-19-2013)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Also you can watch my puffy pie wreck shop from this last Saturday.
Twitch.tv/totes_magotes_live > highlights > puff set.
It's a $1 MM vs rave I'm the best

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ryo and True Blue vs Ally and Trela is probably the best doubles set ever.
see that right there? literally 2 mid tiers were more hype that trela/ally. THAT is the **** ive wanted since day one. abnormal characters being the focus of a set.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Also you can watch my puffy pie wreck shop from this last Saturday.
Twitch.tv/totes_magotes_live > highlights > puff set.
It's a $1 MM vs rave I'm the best
In my defense, for whatever reason wheather it was controller lag or me just being rushed to get going, I will beat it next time. 5 dollars. Ya dig it?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Dallas bailed on event 2
Let's tell the truth here. Denti bailed on Event 2, not Dallas as a whole. I would have an event ready at 72 hours short notice had I actually been given the time. Notice that this time around that I had a event ready at three months to the day of WT 4? This is what happens with proper planning, sir. Something that wasn't afforded to me when Denti dropped the ball.

Xyro77

If you are not known then how would I know if u are 99% mk? Boom! I won't take that chance.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Denti is Dallas.
Ergo, Dallas dropped the ball. :applejack:
You are an idiot, sir. Denti hasn't had a tournament in months, and the only tournaments that we have now days is Project M. It is not our fault that we ourselves have moved on from regular Brawl. There wasn't a public discussion about what to do to even save the circuit spot when it became clear that Denti wasn't going to do it, and I had to pull teeth from both Xyro and Denti to give me a shot at trying to save the circuit.

Tesh

Smash Hero
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea halloween weekend does sound like a tough one. think of all the OoS people that would bail last minute when they find out there will be some sweet party going on at home. Earlier on October is better imo.

@Sanji, it doesn't really matter now. You know when people say "dallas" or "houston" they arent really calling out the entire city as failing at something, just the people in each spot. Just like icecream said "houston" bailed on his tournament when it really came down to a couple of drivers not being available.

Xyro isn't doing another HOBO to replace you guys or something, so we will still come to your event.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For real Sanj. You take things too literal. Needs to lighten up and understand some things.
Naivety doesn't suit you. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I miss Geasis.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Would it really be too much to move the date up a little just in case? Or have you already booked the venue and whatnot?

Xyro77

Venue has been paid for/contracts have been signed. This isn't a big deal. I've held whobos on Easter before and still did with.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as a quick announcement, Smashcon has been moved up a week. It's new date will be June 22nd and 23rd. Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Tesh

Smash Hero

Support the cause.

Copy this WHOBO sig and link to this thread or the WHOBO thread.

Top Bottom