• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO! (updated on 4-19-2013)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
She's easy to miss she's like 4'8"

@P4 I don't post after every post lol I was just in an argument, would you rather me wait for a few more people to post then respond even though I already saw their post?

Whether or not I lose to mini doesn't make a difference on that MU.
A: I'm awful/ignorant of that MU
B: mini is good lol.
C: I've only played her with MK V Oli the once so there's no regular about that.

If Trela Gnes Razer and Illmatic all quit then Houston is down to like 2 good players. Idk if they're better than Dallas or not really, not enough evidence.

You can't just ignore MU's when saying someone's better cause they usually beat someone else. Character makes a pretty big difference.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
She's easy to miss she's like 4'8"

@P4 I don't post after every post lol I was just in an argument, would you rather me wait for a few more people to post then respond even though I already saw their post?

Whether or not I lose to mini doesn't make a difference on that MU.
A: I'm awful/ignorant of that MU
B: mini is good lol.
C: I've only played her with MK V Oli the once so there's no regular about that.

If Trela Gnes Razer and Illmatic all quit then Houston is down to like 2 good players. Idk if they're better than Dallas or not really, not enough evidence.

You can't just ignore MU's when saying someone's better cause they usually beat someone else. Character makes a pretty big difference.

Characters matter, but you can't discredit Pwii for beating Denti with MK. Especially when he still wins without MK. 2 of the best players in Dallas main mk too so its not like Denti doesn't know the matchup. If Denti didn't think he could handle it, he would pick up MK and get some even ground.

Down TO 2 good players(Pwii and PJ)

lol, ok

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Denti 2-0'd NR and NR is better than you soooooo

@tesh I guess killik's pretty good but he uses sheik sooo

I'm not discrediting the fact that Pwii beats Denti. But I'm saying it should be taken into account, and it's hard to really tell who's the better player.

Shaky

Smash Ace

I'm not discrediting the fact that Pwii beats Denti. But I'm saying it should be taken into account, and it's hard to really tell who's the better player.

Ignored as well.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Came in here to say that I'm the best in Tyler by some significantly salty margins, and I'm still bad. Texas is not a good state, so.

Also, Mini being a girl doesn't mean anything. Mulan pls.

Denti pls

I think Denti is better than Pwii because I have no loses against Pwii. 0-0 so.

You're all nerds. Except for Zano.

Tesh

Smash Hero

No its actually really easy. There isn't any circle of players with different advantages and disadvantages over each other. The results overwhelmingly show that Pwii beats everyone, Denti beats everyone else, Pj probably beats everyone under that. THEN after those 3 maybe "it's hard to reall tell who's the better player".

If we are giving out extra credit for picking a worse character then maybe I'm better than both of them. I use Sonic and pokemon trainer and you have to take characters into account.

Now please, everyone stop making TX look lame in our mother****ing TX brawl revival thread dammit.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
No its actually really easy. There isn't any circle of players with different advantages and disadvantages over each other. The results overwhelmingly show that Pwii beats everyone, Denti beats everyone else, Pj probably beats everyone under that. THEN after those 3 maybe "it's hard to reall tell who's the better player".

If we are giving out extra credit for picking a worse character then maybe I'm better than both of them. I use Sonic and pokemon trainer and you have to take characters into account.

Now please, everyone stop making TX look lame in our mother****ing TX brawl revival thread dammit.
For once, I agree with Tesh on all accounts.

Tesh

Smash Hero

Tickets have just gone on sale thru April 30th guys, so head over to Megabus.com and book your trips for Events #1(HOBO) and #2(Revolution).
[COLLAPSE="March 9th, Houston, TX"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="April 13th, Dallas, TX"]
[/COLLAPSE]​

So Fatal

Smash Master
BIZKIT!!!!! Fuuuuu!!

I beat Fatal but got messed up by Bizkit. Fffuuu

So I uh, heard Houston has a bit of an Ike problem.
I'm incredibly bad vs oli though I took dabuz to last hit game 3 with MK game 2 and 3. i wanna work on that MU and play MK More :3 It's way more fun. also wtf I thought this was the collision results thread whoops

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Shhhhhhhhhhh you main Ness

Shhhhhhhh you main Sonic
these guys have literally done more than you have at the state and national level, using HORRIBLE characters btw.

guys, please stop arguing with new gens like Mr.GW. He simply just doesnt know enough about the state/smash/community. Also, let dento have his lime light. its not like he actually took down Razer/Gnes/Trela/Dojo in their prime. They had to be rusty/watered down/retired in order for him to beat them. besides, its not like he does what they have done on a state AND national level. there is no comparison. lol just let it go.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Denti's being dumb.

Him saying he doesn't care or doesn't know whether or not he's better than Razer after losing to him like 49 times in a row and beating him once is just about the same as me beating him and taking first at his city's tournament after him beating me twice in a row previously and then attempting to say the same thing. Not to mention the fact that Razer WAS extremely rusty and no longer cared about this game, the tournament was complete garbage, while he was pretty much Oregon trailing the entire United States for Brawl practice.

Going to personally beat him again at this tournament, cause it's really not even that hard. Or Pj could probably do it easily. Lmfao I can bet you won't even make it to Trela or Razer, Mr. Bigshot.

Mr. Game and Watch is probably the worst poster on this site.

Denti

Smash Master
Denti's being dumb.

Him saying he doesn't care or doesn't know whether or not he's better than Razer after losing to him like 49 times in a row and beating him once is just about the same as me beating him and taking first at his city's tournament after him beating me twice in a row previously and then attempting to say the same thing. Not to mention the fact that Razer WAS extremely rusty and no longer cared about this game, the tournament was complete garbage, while he was pretty much Oregon trailing the entire United States for Brawl practice.

Going to personally beat him again at this tournament, cause it's really not even that hard. Or Pj could probably do it easily. Lmfao I can bet you won't even make it to Trela or Razer, Mr. Bigshot.

Mr. Game and Watch is probably the worst poster on this site.
I've beaten Razer twice at two different tournaments. Not like that's a huge deal but those were the last two tournaments I've attended and not some random flukes at random tournaments in the past. You can't weigh wins and loses ever since I started the game. I've lost to practically everybody at one point or another. If you want to count win loses threw out time I'm still wayyyyy negative with players like dphat. But I could beat Dphat anytime he tried to get back into the game. But if you think you can beat me Illmatic go for it.

And I agree with Xyro about my national level placings. I'm working hard to get results everyday. I'll get the results eventually. I always keep on pushin

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think the point he is making is that Razer/Trela/Gnes are not in their prime. Bio and Asa also beat Razer in recent tournaments too. They are all gone and you won't get any prestige for having those notches on your belt. No shame in that, they are still good, but come on. You know who was better when all 4 of you were trying your hardest.

Doesn't mean you can't still surpass their accomplishments if you work at it.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
everyone should just put him on ignore....
They already do :(

Why does Houston hate meeee lol

Edit: btw im completely not serious right now lol.

A) I meat-ride denti(no homo don't get any ideas bro ;) to help him keep a positive mind-set, which makes ANYONE play better.
B) idc if y'all hate me. I could always just post in GIF's from now on cause apparently that's good posting loooool

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Denti will not win Apex.
I expect top 30 for him, but that's about it. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
If Denti wins Apex, I will give you my name Mr. GnW.

Top Bottom