• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

clowsui

Smash Legend
rob i totally forgot

it'll be done this weekend in my downtime

edit: Day1 Schedule sent to your FB acct through message. There's some interesting things you can do

edit2: I'll be practicing Melee for this. Gonna try to make it out.

Skyson

Smash Ace
This might be where I make my next appearance, tournament-wise. Still not sure about Hope.

IF I COME TO THIS, I HOPEFULLY CAN BE REUNITED WITH MY MELEE SETUP. ;_________;

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updates:

Online registration has been launched, thanks to Bionic for setting it up. As an incentive to sign up early, the first 25 players to register will get a free Big House t-shirt!

The Facebook event is up as well. Invite anyone you know who might be interested in attending or who we missed!

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm registered! I'm so hyped for this, I'm looking forward to my first tourney in the Midwest that isn't in IL.

Also, what's the stagelist for Project M looking like?

@Strong Bad: We have to meet up and play some Project M!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You bet!
I think Carroll's running the PM tourney, but I might try to stick my head in it too haha. Not sure if it'll be using a system close to FCs or otherwise.

Get Low

Smash Ace
btw whos tryna team
I'm down to team if you want to team with a random Ohio Peach who has never done anything significant in his smash career. Doesn't that sound appealing?

Also, when's the latest I can register online?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
what's the stagelist for Project M looking like?
I've left Project M duties to Carroll. Will update the OP with the ruleset for it once he puts one together.

when's the latest I can register online?
September 25th. And just to clarify, there will be no registration possible at the door.

what do the shirts look like
It's the Big House 2 logo on the front, and the names of all the attendees on the back (we won't have a full list until after registration is over, of course).

No Smash 64?
I wanted it to happen, but due to my time constraints I needed the local Smash 64 players to step up as TOs. They didn't, lol. Oh well.

metroid1117

Smash Master
By the way, I plan on bringing a setup, but I have to check if my TV is taller than 15 inches. If it is, I can still get the $10 upon showing up even though I didn't register the setup, right? If it isn't taller than 15 inches and I still bring it, would it be used for the tournament or would it be designated for friendlies?

Also, will the names of the first 25 registrants be posted? I really hope I got the shirt =D.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
is paypal the only option atm?
Just remembered I have a Debit Card, and don't have PayPal.

You should totally change the options. :3
Through paypal you can pay with various options (like an existing card), you don't need to create a paypal account for it.
^ What Roki said.

By the way, I plan on bringing a setup, but I have to check if my TV is taller than 15 inches. If it is, I can still get the $10 upon showing up even though I didn't register the setup, right? If it isn't taller than 15 inches and I still bring it, would it be used for the tournament or would it be designated for friendlies?

Also, will the names of the first 25 registrants be posted? I really hope I got the shirt =D.
If you didn't indicate it during registration, just make sure to email or PM me when you find out. If the TV isn't big enough and you still bring it, we'd use it for friendlies but you wouldn't necessarily get $10 in cash back unless we have an overall shortage in setups.

We aren't close to 25 registrants yet, haha. So you got one, and there is still plenty of time for others to get in on the free t-shirts. Bionic hasn't set up the attendees list interface yet, so that won't be available until at least after FC.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
how much if i just want the shirt
If you just want the shirt you can register as a spectator without entering any events. So it'd just be the currently $15 venue fee. You still gotta be one of the first 25 to register, and you still gotta show up on tourney weekend to claim it.

I'm thinking of coming to this.
EC (or pseudo-EC) attendance would be awesome. Let me know if you have any questions about housing, travel, etc.

**** it I
Might just reg for the shirt

:phone:
Now that's the spirit.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
after going to mass madness, i am seriously considering going to this

Top Bottom