• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechunkylover

Smash Apprentice
guys

this thread should be stickied NO be put on EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF SMASHBAORDS

we should commemorate this momentous occasion as a halmark in smash history

Joggleguy put this in your year in review if we are still alive causes it's 2012 and stuff

let's give a chant to smash

10 MORE YEARS

10 MORE YEARS

10 MORE YEARS

clowsui

Smash Legend
For the 20PPP folk

TVs
1-xx. TCB and pre-regged
xx+1-xx+5. Mikehaze
xx+6. CoCo
xx+7-xx+8. HugQ
xx+9. khepri
xx+10 - xx+12. Cablecho + SB
xx+13. Stab
xx+14. Sizzle
xx+15. Wretched
xx+16. SFAT
xx+17. Boscoman

Gamecubes/Wiis
1. Coco
2. HugQ
3. TCB
4. Sung
5. Violence
6. Combofest
7. khepri
8-10. Cablecho + SB
11. Stab
12. Sizzle
13. luv(sic) (s/o to Nujabes, RIP)
14. SFAT
15. Boscoman
16. nawnscents

Nike.

Smash Hero
oh **** I've been lurking for like 5 years then stopped altogether in 2010 then today I wake up and remember my childhood and smash, so I proceed to follow smashboards on twitter, next thing I know MOTHER*******KEN is back in town. **** me for living in south america, I will be watching the **** out of this tournament on stream. O god yes !! HYPE HYPE HYPE (nobody in my home understands why suddenly I'm running in circles, and yes thank good I've used the same username/password for everything since for ever)
I was lucky enough to not be around anyone when I did my victory dance at the house.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Sooo. This is like a streamers dream come true lol

:phone:

soap

Smash Hero
Unfortunately Stab is picking 3000 people up in the morning, and both Sung and my car are filled with equipment...we really can't fit anything more in our cars and we don't have time to rent a truck or something.

If ANYONE wants to help out for this, they'll have my eternal gratitude.
I actually rented a car to just tour around a bit today, but I can go get some tvs if it's not ridiculously far from glendale/pasadena

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
32? I think you misheard, I want at least 40.

//edit// If yall want to play friendlies then bring freakin setups. I don't want to have to say NO FRIENDLIES at ANY point of the tournament EXCEPT our announcements and crews (although we'll have some open for those of yall who absolutely hate everything good in this world). WE NEED SETUPS. SETUPS SETUPS SETUPS!
Wha I'm looking at you, bring both of your TVs. AND FOR THOSE BRINGING SETUPS COME AT 10:30AM SHARP

FOLLOW THE MAP PLEASE I don't want to have five thousand texts coming to me. If you can't figure out the map THEN call me or w/e.

SETUPS AND DON'T BE LATE!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I actually rented a car to just tour around a bit today, but I can go get some tvs if it's not ridiculously far from glendale/pasadena

Nah we figured it out dude. I'm bringing like 7 TVs in my little Toyota lololol

THIS MEANS THAT WE NEED GAMECUBES MORE THAN ANYTHING. IF YOU HAVE EXTRA CUBES, BRING EM.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Ken: just be ready, the metagame has changed quite a bit while you were gone (well singles anyways), the best player in my old crew used to be an MLG player and was surprised when he got back into it last year.

although anything recorded with ken in it will give me a reason to actually watch a melee match again lol, wanna see them old school mindgames!

will be awaiting videos

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Ken is entering singles btw.

So is his brother, Manacloud. Mana needs a teammate. I think I'll give him Dendy.

I have to add Vish, HugQ, Manacloud, Ken, Renzio, and Shadydeals (new player!) into singles pools. Plus I have to make doubles bracket.

Imma gonna be up aaaaaalllll night. And I've never been happier :D

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I will definitely be bringing my gamecube if that's the case Crimson.

Also, if anyone has a laptop they can bring I have capturing equipment and we can like combine to make a recording setup.

Also, still need a teams partner >.<

Vingazi

Smash Rookie
Setups

MrE223 and pdub coming up from claremont. So hype to see Ken in action, he's the reason I play marth. We'll bring some cubes with us (probably like 2?). Thanks for putting this together, Crimson!

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a stream
****ing ken man

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pretty hyped and glad I have work off tomorrow to watch the stream :).

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
READ THIS

VIOLENCE's flight got delayed...to tomorrow. He will be arriving at LAX at 9:45. Right now there is no one that can give him a ride. Hes like the nicest guy ever, someone please help him out!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ken, you're coming to the tournament, after all?
Hooray! I'm so happy!

I can't wait to see you two there, it's been too long since we last hung out!
It's almost been an entire month! Hee! <3

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I will definitely be bringing my gamecube if that's the case Crimson.

Also, if anyone has a laptop they can bring I have capturing equipment and we can like combine to make a recording setup.

Also, still need a teams partner >.<
I think I remember playing you at Mio's oxnard ranbats

wanna team? I'm not that good, but I don't suck entirely lol

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Cho, on the last page Crimson teamed up the remaining people that didn't have partners and put me with jpeg. Although I have seen you play before, so I would slightly lean towards teaming with you.

Nawnscents also PM'd me saying his teammate flaked on him.

so we could do:
Me + Cho
jpeg + Nawnscents

if everyone's chill with that? or just team cho with nawnscents lol idc much either way

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Cho, on the last page Crimson teamed up the remaining people that didn't have partners and put me with jpeg. Although I have seen you play before, so I would slightly lean towards teaming with you.

Nawnscents also PM'd me saying his teammate flaked on him.

so we could do:
Me + Cho
jpeg + Nawnscents

if everyone's chill with that? or just team cho with nawnscents lol idc much either way
Dendy + Manacloud
jpeg + Nawnscents
Cablecho + Strain
Shepherd + jaVus

got it

I'm not changing it anymore lolol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Ken is really showing up this time? I've heard Ken was entering since Genesis 1 and so far I've yet to see him but people are saying it's official this time. I look forward to seeing how he does in 2012/13's smash scene. I hope he's practiced up for this. Top 5? is that too much? Top 10...yeah top 10 is safe. Ken for top 10?..yeah I'm betting that **** it.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Ken is really showing up this time? I've heard Ken was entering since Genesis 1 and so far I've yet to see him but people are saying it's official this time. I look forward to seeing how he does in 2012/13's smash scene. I hope he's practiced up for this. Top 5? is that too much? Top 10...yeah top 10 is safe. Ken for top 10?..yeah I'm betting that **** it.
he hasn't touched smash in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom