• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
crimson what are you going to do if HELLA people who didn't sign up show up to this to see ken?
As I've said before, all non-registered spectators will pay $12 at the door.

I'm going to be a little flexible with this (example: Julian Kao, who's driving Ken and only staying for a few hours, won't pay anything) but I need to have some restrictions to manage space.
The venue capacity is ~250-300 though, so we'll be alright. But you won't have to worry about freeloaders taking up precious friendly setups :)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
ah okay I didn't know it can hold that many people. dopeee

also i'm bringing a setup. SB should be bringing at least 3 I think

edit: and my mini recording setup. If I end up recording any matches worth uploading, i'll copy them onto your computer like at Tarzana if that's cool Stab

clowsui

Smash Legend
TVs
1-xx. TCB and pre-regged
xx+1-xx+5. Mikehaze
xx+6. CoCo
xx+7-xx+8. HugQ
xx+9. khepri
xx+10 - xx+12. Cablecho + SB
xx+13. Stab
xx+14. Sizzle
xx+15. Wretched
xx+16. SFAT
xx+17. Boscoman

Gamecubes/Wiis
1. Coco
2. HugQ
3. TCB
4. Sung
5. Violence
6. Combofest
7. khepri
8-10. Cablecho + SB
11. Stab
12. Sizzle
13. luv(sic) (s/o to Nujabes, RIP)
14. SFAT
15. Boscoman
16. nawnscents

Keep it up guys =)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
COME ON TIME. 10:30-11. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED IN AND IN THE VENUE BY 11:30.

If no ones there at 11 and then 100 people randomly show up at 11:20 I'll be pissed lol.

And if you tell me there was traffic all I'll say is "its Socal. What did you expect? No johns"

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I can bring a TV depending on if my ride has carspace, which he likely does. It is a tiny ole thing, so you can put me down with confidence for a TV.

EDIT: Ohay you too sizzle...

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
If you guys (TO's) come pick them up AND promise to drop them off on Sunday, i can offer an addition 5-6 tv's, meaning i can bring ten.

It would likely need to be picked up tomorrow morning or late tonight (After 12)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If you guys (TO's) come pick them up AND promise to drop them off on Sunday, i can offer an addition 5-6 tv's, meaning i can bring ten.

It would likely need to be picked up tomorrow morning or late tonight (After 12)
Unfortunately Stab is picking 3000 people up in the morning, and both Sung and my car are filled with equipment...we really can't fit anything more in our cars and we don't have time to rent a truck or something.

If ANYONE wants to help out for this, they'll have my eternal gratitude.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
rusty forward, who isn't as good as that forward, is better than the average modern falco.

just saying

:phone:

10th

Smash Cadet
Ken/PP Marth/Marth in doubles?

Passing 2 spacies back and forth in simultaneous chaingrabs, double tippering and double dair spiking the last guy... hey I can dream right?

Also, HYPE!!!! Me+friends will be watching all weekend from east coast

clowsui

Smash Legend
Guys this is great =) in a matter of 6 hours we've managed to come up with half the minimum setups necessary based on posts here thus far. All we need is the other half to appear tomorrow and we're set!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Clowsui you are a great guy, but you have too much faith in SoCal. LOL
I am like almost 100% certain Socal will not come up with the necessary 32 setups. Real ****ing talk, Socal is and always has been mad lazy about this ****.

But you know what, I'm trying to keep it optimistic for the people lmao

CHUPY

Smash Rookie
oh **** I've been lurking for like 5 years then stopped altogether in 2010 then today I wake up and remember my childhood and smash, so I proceed to follow smashboards on twitter, next thing I know MOTHER*******KEN is back in town. **** me for living in south america, I will be watching the **** out of this tournament on stream. O god yes !! HYPE HYPE HYPE (nobody in my home understands why suddenly I'm running in circles, and yes thank good I've used the same username/password for everything since for ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom