• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
one final question, if my girlfriend decides to come just to watch/hang out she is still required to pay the catering fee right? not paying and not eating is not an option? just want to clarify, not *****ing.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1. Mango
2. Peepee
3. HBox
... huh?

Anyway, here are my controversial predictions:

1. Mango
2. PP
3. S2J
4. Zhu
5. Axe
5. Shroomed
7. Fly Amanita
7. PewPewU
9. SFAT
9. Lovage
9. Scar
9. Westballz

Damn that was difficult. I felt silly putting some of those names 9th, but there are so many top contenders o_O what a stacked tourney

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
I hella want to see both PewPewU and SFAT play s2j at this tourney. Both of them have shown serious skill vs Scar and Hax respectively.

Results:

1. Professor Urine
2. Mango
3. Sfat - gonna get vengeance against Fly, Wes, Axe, and the like. Just don't put Sung on his side of the bracket
4. S2j
5. Shroomed
5. Axe
7. Zhu
7. Fly - really want to see him play Axe and Shroomed
9. PewPewU
9. Wes
9. Lovage
9. Scar

strawhats

Smash Master
interested in seeing ppu play vs fly, s2j, axe(rematch from genesis 2), and pp.

also interested in seeing pp vs shroomed, and pp vs fly (rematch from G2 pools will go. Fly won) Dat revenge?!

other MUs I've been dying to see are zhu vs axe, zhu vs s2j, pp v westballz rematch and pp vs axe(its been wayyy too long since these two have played), s2j vs axe, axe vs westballz (falco dittos/falco vs pika), ppu vs tai (marth dittos) and shroomed vs fly. Forgot about ppu vs westballz, and westballz vs shroomed

a rookie

Smash Ace
My predictions:

1. Ken
2. Isai
3. Brown Mario
4. Green Mario
5. The Cape
5. Bum
7. Aniki
7. Mango(Collapses in confusion during his match vs. Isai and kills himself 8 times)(quits 2nd set vs. Ken)

Problem guys?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Must-happen matchups:

PewPewU vs Westballz
Axe vs S2J
Lucky vs PewPewU
Fly Amanita vs Scar
S2J vs Zhu
Shroomed vs Westballz

Make it happen, Arian. :denzel:

No U

Smash Journeyman
sweet, got registered! now to figure out housing haha. thanks for putting up with us forgetful ****ers

oksas

oak-sauce
you're going to lose to some jank and get mad.

EDIT: WHOEVER DID THIS STOP ****ING POSTING ON MY ACCOUNT JESUS

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
1.GimR's G&W

dreams are amazing things....

clowsui

Smash Legend
Anyone wanna line up some predictions for this bad boy? 3rd place is up for grabs, I think as many as 7-8 people could legitimately have a shot.
1. Mango*
2. PP*
3. Axe
4. Zhu
5. SFAT
5. Shroomed
7. Westballz
7. Pewpewu
9. Fly_Amanita
9. S2J
9. Lovage
9. Scar

*will be incredibly close and decided by momentum + stamina factors. Benefit of the doubt goes to Mango

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
it is official, Idaho is registered. All 2 of us that are cool enough to put smash before hos and work and everything... Excited to see everyone there.
Also:
1. Mango
2. PP
3. Fly
4. Axe
5. Zhu
5. SFAT
7. s2j
7. wes
9. Eddie Mexico
9. Lovage
9. Scar
9. Toph (it could happen) >.>

The Cape

Smash Master
My predictions:

1. Ken
2. Isai
3. Brown Mario
4. Green Mario
5. The Cape
5. Bum
7. Aniki
7. Mango(Collapses in confusion during his match vs. Isai and kills himself 8 times)(quits 2nd set vs. Ken)
Man, I can't beat Aniki. What are you thinking?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey socal, money where your mouth is on Wes outplacing PP? I'm giving 2-1 odds on all paypal bets.

lookin at you sung

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm prolly going to Apex, if not I'll send one of my hometown peeps with the money/to collect the money.

you're putting $20 on westballz to outplace PP, I'm putting $40 on PP to outplace westballz, right?

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Hmmm if ur really betting on this guy sung.....i will not let you down. Gonna make sure i undergo super secret training for him. Ive been playing godly as of late with this new controller, i feel unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom