• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali results! - Nov 10th, 2012 - Pasadena, CA

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
thanks broseidon

i figured that was it, but i didn't know if it would for some reason be uploaded on someone else's youtube account. sorta like how most of the pound 4 stream vids were uploaded on waffles' account even though vgbootcamp did the stream (i think).

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Even though I'm still in Cali having a blast imma try and start uploading vids today. Some vids will be missing because we accidentally recorded multiple sets in one video though (until I can get to them)

:phone:

princess kitty

Smash Rookie
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
shoutouts to everyone - <3 NORCALLLLLL, <3 socal (they are so good), all dem breaux (especially Mogwai), and to jackie for the advil :D
u welcome!! u should have mentioned something earlier doeee :D
now u know!! no getting sick before tourneys next time!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shout outs later.

But I just want people to know the stream would not have run as smoothly with out aisight's help. He da man.

Also, I made it out of pools going all G&W woot ^.^

Thanks, glad I could be of help! I definitely learned quite a bit on streaming and Xsplit tricks from you too, I'll be sure to incorporate them for future events I cast here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
stabbed- it's not okay to yell after everyone yelled against me, even if only for a moment? I was honestly really hyped and that's just how I expressed it. It's not like I actually hate west coast LOL you guys are awesome.

shoutouts tomorrow probably. busy etc

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha you sound like such an S.Ken fanboy. <3 Makes it really hard for me to turn Apex down, I'm still thinking and thinking about it.

This will probably be my last post for 2012

It was good seeing everyone! Peace out smashboards!
Ken's last post had a direct response to me, omg. I'm freakin dying of nostalgia right now lol. Ahh

I really really REALLY hope Ken goes to Apex. That would be so hype!!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Midg - GET *****, take a half hour dump and miss ur pools, that is a fail, lol
Loooooooooooooool. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Not going to do full shout outs because that would take forever, and I'm lazy.

Great job, Team oxy. Legitimately one of the best tournaments I've ever been to. The only one that comes close is Genesis 2 which might have the edge only because I was there for like three days, lol. I really wanted to chill with you guys more, but I knew you had work to do.

2jar, amazing housing. Your friends are really cool, by the way.

People I money matched, looooool. Sorry for being so awful and not taking your money with style.

MANATEE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Khepri and zeldafreak, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Albert, thanks for the ride home. Good luck with jobs/schools.

And shout out to sfat. I had the most fun friendlies with you, and sorry about being so rusty. There were some weird *** wtf moments in our matches though.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone this is David and I was apart of that crew of people that were filming and taking pictures.

We were filming KoC for a video series that covers various cultures related to gaming.

There are TONS of pictures and here are just a sample of what we got. Its all on our home website.

http://www.outofhp.com/2012/11/super-smash-bros-melee-tournament-photos/

Thanks again to crimson for letting us shoot (and i can give you any of the files you want).

Also shoutouts to those who were nice enough to interview with us. Ken, scar, bob money, dr pp and zhu. We will be sure to share the finished product with everyone.

Oh and shoutouts to my SB bros who took money from me and Kehpri (sp?)

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Super cool tourney.

Super cool roadtrip.

GGs to my pool players, cept for okami who ***** me and recorded it, not very nice haha. GGs to my bracket matches Peligro, stab (I'm lightweight salty), GIMR and Lucky. And everyone else I played in friendlies throughout the day, everyone was legit and not a lamer.

Super shoutouts to my homie Azusa who beat Ken, I got to laugh and smile all the way home, norcal is too good.

Socal can hold this crew battle until next time.

You guys should do this again soon, I'm already ready to drive down.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Sry guys. Fell asleep. So, no vids until tomorrow night most likely

Sizzle

I paint controllers
TheCrimsonBlur - Big shoutouts to you man. I'm glad I could be of use in helping set things up haha. The venue was sick, everybody had a blast, and you guys ran a really great tournament. Hope we can chill again sometime when you aren't so busy running around lol.

Axe - Nice to see you again. You were playing out of your mind, great job.

Rickety - I was glad to see you at the tournament, and I think you made the right choice by going haha. You did really great too. I need more Sheik practice next time you can make it to one of my smashfests!

stab - I actually don't go to UCSD, so I didn't think about the sweatshirt lol, though now that you mention it I did notice it XD. Bryant mentioned your name a few times so I hope to play you if you make it down to SD sometime.

OkamiBW - 日本語で話したりプールやフレンドリーもやりたり楽しかった。これからの就職と履歴書を書くのを頑張って。よろしくね。

TAI - Nice to see you again Tai. Good **** against Ken.

MooniniteLeader - Your Marth was really sick, I had fun in our pools set.

SephirothKen - You brought mad hype to the tourney, and I think you coming out was prolly the best thing that we could have asked for.

Oksas - Good **** in teams and pools. Falcon is my favorite matchup, so I was really confident before our match, but you outplayed me pretty convincingly.

cablecho - Justin told me all about you, so I was really looking forward to playing you. You were a really chill guy, I hope we can play again some day.

Mizuki - Our teams match against you was really tight, was fun. Mad respect for your decision to live your life the way you want.

Combofest - I think I enjoyed our friendlies the most, and I appreciate all the advice and the Samus practice. Hope you can make it down to SD.

commonyoshi - Vincent, it was really nice meeting you and I think we did really well in teams considering we'd never met haha. I'm still kinda bummed after dying to that rest at the end of the game :( Let's team again some day!

JC - Justin, you've improved really fast and if we keep playing as much as we have, I think you'll keep going up. Glad you decided to come along.

Wretched - You were hilarious and a blast to hang out with this weekend. I loved your humor and Japanese impresssion haha. I hope you can make it out to my place again soon.

Luv(sic) - Bryan thanks so much for driving us up. I really enjoyed chatting with you on the way home and listening to Nujabes :) See you again soon.

Scythe

Smash Master
axe what is your technique for shield drops? Why are you so good?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's dropping from a platform while your shield is still active, giving an option other than wavedash, jump, or dodge. Pretty tricky to explain since the process is like "tilt the control stick down (at an angle if you feel like) all the way but not too fast", but all there really is to it is getting a feel for the technique so it becomes second nature.

Lovage

Smash Hero
thats the old school/standing way of shield drops

new school/dashing way is tap shield at the same time you bring your stick to down-right or down-left (whichever direction ur facing)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Shield dropping is specifically canceling the animation lag from dropping through a platform by shielding. Makes you drop through the platform faster, and it seems to me that it accelerates your speed of falling, but I am probably wrong.

Generally, it is just smashing down on a platform and tapping shield right after.

AXE 09

Smash Master
There's a few ways to shield drop, but they all give the same results so whatever your preference is :)

My only advice is practice lol. Practice practice practice. I practice shield dropping every day.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shouuuuutouttttts

Keepin it short because who knows how long this coke'll last me LOL

TCB- you the maaaaaan for gettin this set up maaaaaan. east cooooast rofllll

Boscomanz- yeahhhhhhh you also the maaaaan for gettin me stax to even come out. tyyyyyy

all other donators- love youuuuuuuu ty

strong bad- yeah wtf you doin travelin OOS with me go back to smashmods plz

nah jk ur nice let's play more

toph- I think you're cool. we never play tho LOL

mccain- hahahahahahahahahahaha quit touching me what'd I do

zeo- zio

lovage- your commentary on conversations is hilarious LOL keep doing that. "white piece of s***" LMFAOOOO

s2j- we never played =(

wes- GGs man sorry about what happened again =(((

lucky- we never did the ft7 or whatever it was =(

ppu- GGs

sfat- wanted that teams set arg =( GGs man

tai- it's nice talkin to you man

zhu- you're a great guy let's hang out. and talk falco I guess.

axe- your character spins more than mine it's broken stop.

pink reaper- homieeeeeeeeeeeee

ken- omgomgomgomg no stop

it was fun teaming dude and great talkin to you =)

vgbc- amazing stream homies <3

LA traffic and overpopulation- =((((

backstreet boys- <.<

having a bar at a smash tourney- omfg this was done so well wtf dude

see you guys around!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
commonyoshi - Vincent, it was really nice meeting you and I think we did really well in teams considering we'd never met haha. I'm still kinda bummed after dying to that rest at the end of the game :( Let's team again some day!
I would team with you in a second. And dont worry about that puff. I knocked him out of pools for you. ;)

Hope to play you again.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ugh, so.... every place I stayed at either had no internet or no Wifi. Really trying to upload before ROM 5.

Battlecow

Play to Win
omg yes

PP will be giving smash advice in exchange for cocaine soon

I'm gonna be the best player in the world

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Btw guys. I read each and every shout out and take it to heart. Even though I don't respond know that VGBOOTCAMP appreciates it greatly and comments like those help us keep on trucking

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
backstreet boys- <.<
Kevin

Kevin

Cant you see? CANT YOU SEE?!

How your love is affecting their reality? Every time they're down YOU can make it right!

And that makes you larger than life.

Edit:

Oh right i went to this tournament. Shout Outs to peoples.

Julian Cow: Good **** saying you werent going to the tournament and then bringing Ken. Top tier mind games

Julian Zoo: Good **** ****** me in pools. Y U SO CHINESE?

Marth/falco pro: My DK > Your DK

your a nice guy
Strong_Bad: My DK < Your DK

Dante: My DK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your DK. Like wtf man, you went 0-4

Kenny: You're a n00b

Sheen: You stole my controller now i only have 4 left

Kirbyraeg: Kirby dittos. No. Never. You're awful. Why would you even. Dthrow->Knee

Phenom: WTF GAME&WATCH Go to more tournaments I want to see you play more

MikeHAZE: Good **** making Shined Blined

Ken: Bad **** not winning survivor. It was cool meeting you though

Mango: I didnt know you liked Turn Out the Lights so much

Axe: Play Y. Link ಠ_ಠ

MacDaddy: Stop hitting on Kevin, you dont have a chance

Hugo: This was your CHANCE man. If you had just shown up earlier you could have finally beaten Ken in a tournament set

Andy: You're a scrub.

Ay_Flamanita: Best ICs in the world. Modesty is overrated, you destroy crew battles and lives. Fly2good

Other people in my pool: We didnt talk much, but you were all AWESOME!

Eternal Pheonix Fire: Really good seeing you after so long. Hope to see you again at other stuff

a_rookie: MARIO!

Kevin: HOMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DOUBLE EDIT:

THECRIMSONBLUR: I totally forgot to thank you for what can only be described as the best tournament ever. Like seriously, the venue was amazing, the tournament was amazing, having the TVs all over the bar streaming matches was amazing. Do more of these. I will call in sick to work to go to these every single time.

Violence

Smash Lord
I've been putting this off for so long... because... there's so ****ing many of you... so many things to say...

First off...

0: Princess Kitty - Thank you so much for the ride, especially on such short notice. It was great talking to you, and weaving through broken fiberglass and wrecked cars in a three lane tunnel was pretty surreal. Don't hesitate to ask if I can ever return the favor somehow.

0: SUNG666 - Dude, your voice and speech habits are ****ing hilarious. I had so much fun just chillin with you and you're pretty ****ing good at Melee too. Thanks for the comfy bed, the excellent hospitality, and the generosity to drive me to the airport at 4 am. You ****.

1: Dr PP - I can't really knock your performance at this. Pretty solid play, kept your cool when the crowd was completely against you. What else is there to say? Wreck ROM, since Mango won't be there. Thanks for your commitment to paying me back, I appreciate you tolerating all the heckling I've been giving you.

1: Darrell - ****ing ***** *** mother ****er. Your robot girl keeps getting better and better at kung fu every time I see her. I always enjoy the fact that at every tournament, you make a point of sitting me down and showing me your latest lab results, and asking for mine. You're a far off goal, but a damn good mentor. I'll grab you a Red Bull any day and smash for hours with you any time. <3 Grats on the performance, I know you won't stop here either.

1: Axe - Look at you suckin that ****. Everyone counts out the rodent master, but you turned a **** load of heads. Your dedication to practice and improvement is clearly showing in your results. Gimp spacies indefinitely, you'll always have a fan in me for doing that. AY ZEE TOO GOOD.

1: Fly Amanita - You always come back stronger. I don't know how you do it, but you do. Every time someone beats you, you think up some new option or pattern to get around it, and I notice those differences. Your systematic style is incredibly impressive, and your consistency is unbelievable. Even if you were unsatisfied with your result at this tournament, I know you'll only come out with better results in the future. Here's hoping you keep handing *****es off and killing people off of hard reads.

1: Mango - It doesn't even matter, the nation knows. We already know what it is. I'm kinda bummed I got moved out of your pool, it's too much fun playing you. I'm definitely calling some friendlies at the next tournament we play at.

1: PewpewU - ****, MAN. ****. HOW ARE YOU THIS GOOD. SERIOUSLY. MARTH SUCKS. HOW DO YOU MAKE HIM DO THE **** YOU DOITDOESN'TMAKEANYSENSEHOWYOUCANBETHATGOODATADSFKJJAKSFLKAJSDFIJWAEFKDSKJFLADFJASKLDJFASLDFJKLADSJFKASLDFJLAKDSJFKLASJDFLASDKFJLASKJFKASJDFKLASJ. We need to do Robogirl dittos. I'm eagerly awaiting further results of DEEP training.

1: Shroomed - Gettin back in that Doc groove? Sure looked like it, I think we're starting to see a return to form. Dark Mandible Rises. We didn't get to talk much, but I wanna try some **** out on your Doc sometime. I think I learned a bit about the matchup. Make us proud next tournament you go out to, I don't think I need to tell you you have it in you.

1: s2j - We barely got to talk... How the **** did you find water? Seriously, I walked for a ****ing hour, Pasadena's too nice to have a convenience store... I found like 3 coffee shops, 4 dessert places, 6 banks, 3 shoe stores, 2 jewelry shops, a Jamba juice, and more ****ing bars than I can count. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR WATER!? Also, I didn't get to see you play at this tournament, which is a shame because you're definitely my favorite Falcon. I'll be sure not to miss it at the next tournament we're at.

1: SFAT - There was a time when I thought your Fox was full of holes. You were always really fast and you always hit really hard, but I couldn't help but feel hesitation and a bit of mental weakness whenever I saw you playing at a high level. You'd kinda do some wishy-washy Fox **** and then get ***** because of it, especially under pressure. Well I can't see it anymore. I think your playstyle has definitely matured and your Fox is a lot more confident now. I know I said it at Big House 2, but it still surprises me how much better you've gotten, and I can't wait to see you wreck some more big names. Keep beasting, Zac, you're ****ing amazing.

1: westballz - I really felt for you when you lost your last stock to Fly. You were a ****ing man on a mission, and we both know that mission isn't over yet. I look forward to the positive conclusion of your vendetta against the false king of Falcos. I sincerely hope you rewrite the label that's been pasted onto Falcos and become the biggest example of aggression that is superior to passivity. ****ing destroy Kevin Nanney. We both know you have it in you.

1: Zhu - Zhuuuuuuuuu I thought you seemed a little off this tournament, but no matter, I know how ridiculous you can be on your good days, and I look forward to seeing you improve now that you're back home and playing more often.

1: Scar - You took a fat **** all over everyone in our pool. Literally no one could touch you. I just can't wrap my head around the entirety of your Falcon, it just... never stops hitting you. I always enjoy our games the most because I feel like I learn more about the Falcon matchup when we play than when I play against any other Falcon. I hope we get to play again sometime.

1: Tafokints - Damn, good ****. I'm sad I had to play you in round 2, but you're very strong and it's difficult for me to get the better of you with straight up mental games because you're very aware of your own patterns. I seriously just want to sit down and play you for a month straight to knock all of my bad habits in the matchup out of my system, because you're really good at exploiting my spacing and move choice mistakes. I think out of everyone in Norcal, right now I want to play you the most.

1: stab - Yeah, I do tend to travel a lot, it was good seeing you, Stab.

1: sidefx - Big Boss Boback. You have literally the most hilarious **** talk ideas. I'm pretty sure that if Mango's girlfriend dumped him the night before KoC, you'd be screaming obscenities about her right in his ear, and just because it's you, it would've been the absolute most hilarious thing ever. Never change, I look forward to working with you in whatever future affairs you choose to include me in.

2: Vish - The filthiest Falcon in the Northwest. You have no idea how happy I am that you came to this tournament, and how happy I am that things are looking up for you and your family. I definitely missed you when I came down to WA and you weren't there, so seeing you at this event was high on my priorities list. Hope to see you again at either our events or your events.

2: alan - What can I say, you're brutally honest, a smart mother ****er, and just all around a fabulous *****. Let's get jamba juice again sometime, your gossip is too interesting for me to pass up.

2: Toph - 3 weeks in a row. Here's to the smasher that I've seen the most often this past month. You're really ****ing good these days and you're only getting better. I'm just waiting on your breakout performance, and when it happens, I won't even be surprised. THAT ****ING TECH ON YOSHI'S akdsj;f;djfa;lsdkfjad;jla; You have a lot of talent, and I will always support you. <3

2: Violence - You lucky mother ****er.

2: Lucky - Always good to see you, Joey. I can't ever put my finger on your Fox, it always either ridiculously on or a little off. I never know what it is until the tournament's over. I hope you get back into things, I wouldn't mind seeing your Fox rise again to its former glory.

2: TAI - HAMETSU E NO RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3: L - You have so much more ability and potential that you give yourself credit for. The day you come into your own is the day the West Coast gains another top Fox main. Here's hoping you continue to improve to that point.

3: Hyuga - You TO so often that whenever you don't, I'm always scared that you're going to upset someone really good. It's like you remove your own limiter and there's no telling what you'll do. If you decide to put an honest effort into improvement, I'll be right there supporting you. GIMME YO ISOTROPIC SN, *****, I'MA HIT LV 20 AFTER I WRECK YOU REPEATEDLY.

3: DendyPretendy - I'd only heard your commentary, it's good to finally put a face to your voice. You have a pretty legit puff, ggs on Sunday night. Look forward to playing you next time I'm around in Socal.

3: GimR - For a long time I really didn't like VGBootCamp, but you guys grew on me over the past few months. We all really appreciate your work and I'm happy you came all the way down here to do what you do best. The community needs people like you, and the work you're doing is invaluable. Keep it up!

3: joejoe - sadjf;lksjfas;ldj Once I learn the matchup, I'll be back for salty seconds. Mark my words, Socal Sheik player! whoosh

3: Zoap - Someday in the distant future, we will be invaded by aliens who have a secret weakness to scathing **** talk. And when that day comes, I won't even be worried, because I know that the world will be in good hands with you around. Hopefully I'll catch you at a Walt's Weekly or something when I'm back home, I miss playing your Peach.

3: HugQ - Everyone down here is used to my antics because YOU prepared them! I hold you personally responsible, Hugo! Teach me something the next time we play, I have a lot to learn from you.

3: DanteFox - I don't approve of my wins against you, I still think our set could've gone either way. Until the next time we play, I hope we meet again.

3: bob$ - Professor Robert Dirty Dollars, I wish we'd gotten to play more friendlies. Playing against you is so very educational. Your thoughtful play always punishes me for doing stupid ****, and I can never have enough of that. I'll definitely try to seek you out when I'm back in Norcal again.

3: SephirothKen - You refused to say a word to me when I was a complete scrub at TG6 in 2004(2005?). You seem to have matured quite a bit since then, and it was nothing but a blast seeing you play again. Best of luck in your endeavors.

4: pockyD - It was awesome seeing you again down in Socal, I didn't think you cared about smash enough to travel to a tournament, but clearly I was wrong. I hope you keep entering events and I get to play you again sometime down the line, your Sheik is legit.

4: AntoPark - We didn't get to talk much, but I'm curious as to how good your Samus has gotten after Genesis 2. I'm sure you have new tricks to show me, and I wanna see them all. Next time I'm in Socal I'll definitely be looking to get some friendlies in with you.

4: Lovage - The day you give a **** about Melee again will be a national holiday known as Fox Day. Everyone will be given the day off to go home and practice tech skill in their rooms for 24 hours straight. No work. Businesses will close, traffic will halt, all transportation, communication, commerce, it'll all shut down. Nothing but the sound of Melee music, the clacking of controllers, and the blooping of Fox shines. I eagerly await this day.

4: Strong Bad - I'm happy you came out, and it was fun playing you on Sunday night. Your Fox is hilarious. Good luck at ROM and Apex, **** some unsuspecting player up with DK on the stream, and expose them for the fraud that they are.

4: Sheen - Even when you go all the way to Socal, you still bring some of your ****ing enormous TV's. I can't believe how dedicated you are to always show up with some of those monsters. Seriously, good ****, man, I would never be able keep that up for more than two tournaments. I want to play you again when I'm back in Norcal, hopefully we see each other at another tournament.

4: Sparky - Dude. I keep telling you. One day, you will realize. Something will awaken within you, an unmistakeable epiphany about the truth of the world, and you will realize for the first time in your life that you have achieved total clarity upon your sudden awareness that it is a ****ing 50:50 matchup.

4: Sung666 - YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS

4: Aussyboo - There's a magic card that you've always reminded me of, it's called Azusa, Lost but Seeking. It's a rather weak looking creature, but it enables super fast development, and its ability is rather unique out of all the cards in magic. And I think that card is a pretty good fit for you. I didn't think much of you when we both first started out in Norcal, I had a bit of a head start because I had years of semi-casual, semi-competitive experience under my belt, but holy **** did that not make a difference at all. You just kept getting better and better. Every time I come home one of the things I wonder is how good you've gotten, and it always turns out to be better than I expected. You have upheld the creed of the Norcal random: No matter who you are, if you play someone you've never heard of from Norcal, you have a decent and very real chance of just losing. Phenominal play vs Ken, I'm half excited and half afraid to play you when I come back next time, because there's just no telling how much you'll grow by then. I predict it'll again be more than I expect.

5: gkinfinity - From Modesto to Socal, dwam. Good **** making the long trip, you've got so much dedication, man. I hope to get some friendlies in with you next time.

5: Eclipsing Binary - I'm so happy we weren't in the same pool, because I'm pretty afraid that you'll just straight up wreck me. I've learned a bit about the matchup and I'd be down to play some more friendlies, but if it were a tournament match, I'd be pretty nervous, to be honest. I hope to see you at more events in the future.

5: J666 - I really wanted to play you, because Link Samus is my hands down favorite matchup, and your Link looks like tons of fun to play. Here's hoping we get the chance in the future.

5: Naota - When I get back home in December, let's play tons of friendlies. Your wide array of characters are all really fun to play against, and always look forward to testing my matchup knowledge. Thanks again for all your help and support.

5: Isis - You too, have grown quite a bit. I saw some of your matches, you're definitely not a free random anymore. Something tells me you're just getting started.

6: tarheeljks - Rough pool, I know you're capable of better results. Next time we'll warm up properly for teams, and finally have our decent performance. I'll hit you up when I get home.

7: Andymosity - Da Samus homie, we should've talked more and exchanged tricks. From some of your videos, I think you're very close to making a huge spurt of improvement, there are just a few simple things you need to focus on, and it'll make a huge difference for you.

8: TheCrimsonBlur - A good choice in DQing yourself, and a noble sacrifice indeed. To call this tournament dope is an insult. To call it epic is an understatement. Despite us not sticking to the schedule, I don't think anyone cared, because the atmosphere was great, the management was great, and all in all, the hype was unbelievable. I expect big things from Team OXY in the future. You've definitely turned a lot of heads with this event. Don't stop!

To anyone I forgot, I'm sorry... there are just so many people...

Violence

Smash Lord
No. Last year's Apex was such a terrible organization debacle that I refuse to attend this year. I'll settle for watching the stream.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
OH DANG

Completely forgot to shoutout all the stream peeps
VG Bootcamp thx for all of your hard work even with really crappy internet (that we assumed was good since we watched another stream that we thought happened there but actually didn't and was in another bar LOL) can't believe I missed yall.

Doing amazing work for the melee community.

I agree Violence about Apex but I'm going anyway...just too big to miss.

I give props to anyone who brings enormous TVs, those are a pain, nice Sheen

Top Bottom